PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Prototype/prerelease/review builds of Soul Reaver

SilenceHoldsSway
04-08-2018, 09:57 AM
Want To Buy
Title: Soul Reaver, Blood Omen, other Legacy of Kain and late-nineties/early-oughts Crystal Dynamics games
Platform: Any
Region: Any
Condition: Any working condition

I have a number of prerelease versions of this game already, but am hoping to complete my collection so I can finish some digital archaeological research and reverse engineering. Mostly interested in builds from April 1999 or earlier, unless it's for the Dreamcast. Feel free to mention later builds, but be aware that there's a good chance I have them already. If you've got one or more that you're interested in selling, please let me know the date/time and size of the BIGFILE.DAT file on the disc, so I can compare it with what I already have.

I'm not picky about condition as long as the disc is readable. I'm currently located in the US, but international shipping is fine. I'm willing to pay between US$50 and US$1000 (plus shipping and insurance) for builds that I don't already have, depending on condition, how different the build is from what I've already got, and the seller's feedback rating. If you have one that you think is worth more than US$1000, please send me the details and see if you can surprise me :).

In the absence of surprises, here are my current offers for builds from specific months, contingent on solid seller feedback. These are pretty generous offers, but again, if you have something you think is worth more, I'd be happy to be surprised.

April 1999 - US$500
March 1999 - US$750
February 1999 - US$1000
January 1999 - US$1000
Any full build of the game from 1998 - US$1000

I'm also looking for prerelease builds of other games from the same series (including Blood Omen), as well as other Crystal Dynamics games from that era that use the same engines (Gex: Enter the Gecko, Gex 3, Akuji, Walt Disney World Magical Racing Tour, Mad Dash Racing, and Whiplash being the ones I know of).

SilenceHoldsSway
05-09-2018, 05:26 PM
[Bump]

If anyone seeing this has one of these builds and feels like these prices are not generous enough, feel free to PM me.