PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Items for Sale from my collection.

Cosmic_Link
05-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Hello All,

I have been a long time member here and alot of you will have dealt with me previously.

Unfortunately, the time has come where alot of my collection is going to have to be sold on to fund other ventures and newer games. I will gradually be listing items on ebay. You can see my items for sale here (https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/link2289/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=).

I will gradually be listing most of my CEs, limited games, promo items and steelbooks. I will be starting from the front of my storage area and working backwards, so assume that anything that will be listed from now onwards will be older than what I currently have listed. There may be some rarities which get dug out and listed so you might see something listed which takes your fancy. :) If you disagree with any of my ebay prices, hit me with a PM and we can negotiate. I am willing to offer atleast 5% off ebay listed prices to members here provided that Gift payment is used as payment method. As you can see by my forum and ebay feedback, I am a consistently reliable member. :thumb: I will also ship internationally, but you will need to speak to me regarding postage quotes to your destination. Postage will be charged as at what it costs for me, so no shenanigans. :ghey:

Alot of my collection is filled with various editions from last gen both new and used. This includes, but is not limited to Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, 3DS, Wii U.

Alternatively, you can also have a browse through my photobucket here (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/Cosmic_Link/library/Misc?sort=3&page=1), where I have uploaded photos of pretty much everything I purchased during my time at this forum up until last year I think... :scratch: If there is anything that you see in my photobucket that takes your fancy, please do hit me up with a PM and I will advise on availability. Items at time of photographing were new and are not reflective of current condition. Photos will be provided for items which are enquired about and when eventually listed on ebay.

To avoid wasting anybody's time, assume that anything Nintendo and Zelda related is not for sale. :ok:

Any questions, please let me know. :D

Thanks all. :D

EBAY LINK (https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/link2289/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=)

PHOTOBUCKET LINK (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/Cosmic_Link/library/Misc?sort=3&page=1)

Dr_Jengo
05-08-2018, 06:27 AM
Oh man, yet another friend giving up their collection.. :(

How much for the GTA V Money Clip though?

Cosmic_Link
05-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Yeah, unfortunately the time has come. :( It was a tough decision to make, but I need to de-clutter.

I have got to a point where my space is getting more limited and when I have items just sat in boxes, not being enjoyed, then what's the point? :( I will still be an semi-active member here and Nintendo will always hold a special place for me. :thumb: So don't expect me to just disappear. XD

I think what has made this easier for me has been my transition over to PC gaming. lol I don't like it, but I have had to embrace the incoming digital age!! XD

About the money clip. I will dig this out and get back to you. :thumb: I think I might have a couple of these.

KnightOfTruth
05-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Hello All,

To avoid wasting anybody's time, assume that anything Nintendo and Zelda related is not for sale. :ok:

Could've just started with that line and saved us some time ;)

I hear ya though, doing the exact same thing myself -- just sticking with Zelda, Nintendo, and maybe a few others -- haven't reached that point yet of figuring out what -- but its just stuff. Need to make room/time/$ for the things that are more important! :thumb:

Seesternmann
05-10-2018, 11:42 AM
Hey Cosmic,

sorry to hear you are selling part of your collection. :(

Will definitely have a look at your photobucket, hopefully I can find some nice steelies.

Cosmic_Link
05-13-2018, 02:06 PM
Could've just started with that line and saved us some time ;)

I hear ya though, doing the exact same thing myself -- just sticking with Zelda, Nintendo, and maybe a few others -- haven't reached that point yet of figuring out what -- but its just stuff. Need to make room/time/$ for the things that are more important! :thumb:

lol Yeah, just thought I would put that out there as I know I have number of desirable Zelda and Nintendo items which I very much intend to keep. XD

Well speaking of things of importance, the main reason for the downsize is to reduce the amount of items I have to take with me when I move out of my parents house. Hoping that this time next year, I will be looking at getting my own place. It's about time tbh. So exciting times ahead. ^^

Hey Cosmic,

sorry to hear you are selling part of your collection. :(

Will definitely have a look at your photobucket, hopefully I can find some nice steelies.

Hi mate. :D

Yeah, it shame and was a difficult decision to make, but unfortunately, when needs must, something has to give and in this instance it was my video games. As stated previously, changing over to PC games instead of console games has made the transition a bit easier for me. :v:

Anyway, feel free to have a look and let me know if there any items which you fancy. I open to negotiations on most things.

Thanks all.:beer:

Cosmic_Link
05-13-2018, 08:05 PM
I have updated my photobucket link and have archived anything which was on photos which I no longer own and all the photos of items which are not for sale. These should be out of public view now.

The items shown on there is not everything I have. I have more items which were never photographed. As I dig out more items, I will keep adding to ebay so please do keep checking back. :thumb: I will be trying to add lower value items all the time to ebay, but higher value items will be added occasionally, as and when ebay have an offer for low listing fees. :taunt:

As I said before, if you disagree with any of the prices I have listed for things, then please do let me know. I'm not a monster, I may be happy to negotiate.

Thanks all. ^^

Cheeleader
05-15-2018, 12:40 PM
You have got a pm :thumb:

NYGiantFan
05-16-2018, 03:01 PM
PM'd about Bioshock 1 collector's edition.

Spect3r
05-18-2018, 12:40 PM
Sent you a PM

Cosmic_Link
05-18-2018, 11:10 PM
Thanks to all for your messages.

If I haven't replied back to your message yet, please be patient as I have alot to sort through. I'm not ignoring you or being ignorant. :this: When I come across the items you have enquired about, I will contact you in due course. :thumb:

Thanks for your understanding. :)

Cosmic_Link
05-20-2018, 06:55 PM
Bump

I have for sale a First 4 Figure Metal Sonic Statue Limited to 1500pcs. You can see photos at the following link. Item is £300 + p&p. 5% will be discounted if paid via paypal gift.

https://imgur.com/a/jtD8A37

If you live in the UK, I will happily hand deliver this to you for a small fuel charge to avoid any potential breakages in the post.

If you choose to have this item posted to you, I accept no responsibility for any breakages during transit. The item will be excessively packaged to avoid any damage. Sadly, due to the nature of the item, postal and courier services will not insure statues or collectible figures, hence the reason for the above comment.

I will ship the item worldwide, but the same rule above applies. international customers, please contact me for shipping costs to your destination.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks all for your interest.

defiler
05-20-2018, 07:17 PM
Is the Metal Sonic the standard or the light-up version?

Cosmic_Link
05-20-2018, 07:30 PM
Is the Metal Sonic the standard or the light-up version?

It is the Standard Edition. The exclusive version would likely be considerably more than this!! :rotf:

The Exclusive Light up version is limited to 350pcs. :thumb:

Phoebe17
05-26-2018, 07:57 PM
Hello All,

I have been a long time member here and alot of you will have dealt with me previously.

Unfortunately, the time has come where alot of my collection is going to have to be sold on to fund other ventures and newer games. I will gradually be listing items on ebay. You can see my items for sale here (https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/link2289/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=).

I will gradually be listing most of my CEs, limited games, promo items and steelbooks. I will be starting from the front of my storage area and working backwards, so assume that anything that will be listed from now onwards will be older than what I currently have listed. There may be some rarities which get dug out and listed so you might see something listed which takes your fancy. :) If you disagree with any of my ebay prices, hit me with a PM and we can negotiate. I am willing to offer atleast 5% off ebay listed prices to members here provided that Gift payment is used as payment method. As you can see by my forum and ebay feedback, I am a consistently reliable member. :thumb: I will also ship internationally, but you will need to speak to me regarding postage quotes to your destination. Postage will be charged as at what it costs for me, so no shenanigans. :ghey:

Alot of my collection is filled with various editions from last gen both new and used. This includes, but is not limited to Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, 3DS, Wii U.

Alternatively, you can also have a browse through my photobucket here (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/Cosmic_Link/library/Misc?sort=3&page=1), where I have uploaded photos of pretty much everything I purchased during my time at this forum up until last year I think... :scratch: If there is anything that you see in my photobucket that takes your fancy, please do hit me up with a PM and I will advise on availability. Items at time of photographing were new and are not reflective of current condition. Photos will be provided for items which are enquired about and when eventually listed on ebay.

Any questions, please let me know. :D

Thanks all. :D

EBAY LINK (https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/link2289/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=)

PHOTOBUCKET LINK (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/Cosmic_Link/library/Misc?sort=3&page=1)

Hi! Could you please send me a pm with Bioshock items list and prices?

Thanks in advance!

Cosmic_Link
05-27-2018, 11:16 PM
Bump.

Some new items have been added to ebay. Please be sure to check them out. :) Any items which I have listed on ebay, can also be discussed here on the forum. If there are any items which you are interested in, please drop me a PM here. :thumb:

Hi! Could you please send me a pm with Bioshock items list and prices?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your interest. Any items which you have seen which you are interested in, please send me a PM of the items you are interested in and I will try and get photos and prices to you. :)

Cosmic_Link
06-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Hi all.

I have added new items to my ebay. Please have a look at the following link. If you see anything you like and disagree with my price, feel free to hit me up with a message here and we'll see what we can come up with. :thumb:

Thanks for looking. :beer:

Phoebe17
06-04-2018, 10:02 AM
Thanks for your interest. Any items which you have seen which you are interested in, please send me a PM of the items you are interested in and I will try and get photos and prices to you. :)

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain me clearly. I want a list of all of them with prices. I am collector and everything you have I like it (other question is if I have enough money :bananayes:). Once I have that list, I'll let you know which of them I'll buy it (depends on my money mainly :D).

Cheers,

Pheebs17

Cosmic_Link
06-18-2018, 09:49 AM
New items have been added to ebay over the weekend. More will be added tonight too. :thumb:

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain me clearly. I want a list of all of them with prices. I am collector and everything you have I like it (other question is if I have enough money :bananayes:). Once I have that list, I'll let you know which of them I'll buy it (depends on my money mainly :D).

Cheers,

Pheebs17

When I have dug out any Bioshock items, I will decide whether I plan to sell them and then get prices over to you.

Phoebe17
06-18-2018, 02:05 PM
...When I have dug out any Bioshock items, I will decide whether I plan to sell them and then get prices over to you.

Great! Thanks!!

Jabberwock
06-20-2018, 09:39 PM
Hey, do you have some "gem" from the Tales of Series ?
After a year of hiatus, I'm looking to expand my collection again.

I'm already interested by the Tales of 15th anniversary badge :
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Cosmic_Link/Misc/IMG_1327_zps07f610c3.jpg

Cosmic_Link
06-29-2018, 02:15 PM
Bump!

eBay code for 15% off for all items site wide for members with US Addresses using the following code. Upto a maximum of $100 off. Don't forget to check some of my items. :thumb:

PSUPERSUMMER

Seesternmann
06-29-2018, 10:37 PM
Hey Cosmic :wave:

Just looked through your ebay listings again and saw that you're selling the Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition for Xbox 360. I've been looking for that one with a near mint steelbook for quite some time now.
According to ebay you won't ship it outside the UK, maybe we can arrange something as I we're interested in some other things from you aswell back in May ? :)

Oh and btw, many thanks for messaging Mike regarding the Watch_Dogs steelbook!! Received a perfect mint copy last week thanks to you! :notworthy:

Cosmic_Link
08-25-2018, 09:48 PM
Bump. More stuffs listed. More to be listed this weekend. :thumb:

Cosmic_Link
09-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Bump.

More stuffs have been listed. Will hopefully add more tomorrow.

Don't forget to check my photobucket page and message me if you see something you want. :)