PDA

View Full Version : How to identify all 3 Dissidia Brawler Steelbooks in sealed condition

L1Slayer
01-17-2019, 02:59 AM
So, with me being new here, I wanted to contribute at least something.
It's not much, but better then nothing I guess.

Initially, I planned on buying all 3 "Dissidia NT: Final Fantasy Brawler Edition" Steelbooks in sealed condition. But I figured collecting things sealed… is not my style.
Still, someone else might want to do just that, so here is how you can identify which steelbook is behind the slip cover:

Take a look at the top of each steelbook and you can see visible print on 2 of them. Each version shows a different pattern, so it's pretty easy so tell which one it is. And if there is nothing really to see, it's the Steelbook with Squall on it.
It's also possible to do this with the bottom side, but more tricky since the "Lightning" and "Cloud" steelbooks are very hard to distinguish from one another.

I made a picture to illustrate this better. (It's the top side of all 3 steelbooks with the front aligned to the bottom of the picture, where the "front" marker is)
https://i.imgur.com/pn16fxB.jpg

In my experience most eBay-Sellers are so kind and help you identifying their books or at least sent you photos, so you can pick which ones you need and want.

And that's about it. I hope this information is useful to someone. :)
Happy Steelbook hunting!

Twisted
01-17-2019, 07:56 AM
thank you for sharing this information! i was wondering myself!! and unfortunately i just gave up on it! as i am a sealed collector, i didn't want to open and waste money on duplicates, LOL..i wish i had known when this title first got released! :)..thanks again for the neat tidbit of information!

L1Slayer
01-17-2019, 09:35 PM
You could try and get them from eBay. As long as you don't have import fees to pay, they are fairly cheap to get right now. Like 25$-30$.

Hope you can still get them. :)