PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some steelbooks

Lee Akira
01-28-2019, 07:43 PM
Want To Buy
I’m looking for, Final fantasy XIV a realm reborn steelbook(France exclusive?)Resident evil 2 Remake 3D cover edition(Germany version?) , Tales of Zestria (us version), Resident Evil 6 Thailand Exclusive Steelbook, Bloodborne (The rare saw cleaver one), Resident evil 2 remake steelbook edition ( EU version with the sleeve that covers the steelbook), I’ll keep updating as I get steelbooks or want others.

Condition: If possible in like new condition, ( no scratches, etc)

L1Slayer
01-30-2019, 02:01 AM
Hey, the Resident Evil 2 Taiwan Steelbook was sold on eBay yesterday by user msc1228.
He has no listing anymore but TDream messaged him and was able to purchase another copy from him. You could try to do so as well, but it's not cheap. 125$. (It's the complete edition, not just the steelbook)

Demand for that Steelbook seems to be very high right now. The 2 versions he sold on eBay went away within 15mins.

Wish you best of luck on your hunt! :)

PS: Swine! I want that A Realm Reborn Steelbook too! :D

Lee Akira
01-30-2019, 04:51 AM
Hey, the Resident Evil 2 Taiwan Steelbook was sold on eBay yesterday by user msc1228.
He has no listing anymore but TDream messaged him and was able to purchase another copy from him. You could try to do so as well, but it's not cheap. 125$. (It's the complete edition, not just the steelbook)

Demand for that Steelbook seems to be very high right now. The 2 versions he sold on eBay went away within 15mins.

Wish you best of luck on your hunt! :)

PS: Swine! I want that A Realm Reborn Steelbook too! :D

Yeah, I got me one of those resident evil 2 Taiwan steelbooks yesterday, lol, they were expensive but they look so good. Now I’m looking for the resident evil 2 remake that has the 3D cover, it looks nice.