PDA

View Full Version : (WTB) : Fumito Ueda's Press kit and Limited edition

kenshiraoh
05-27-2019, 02:39 PM
Hello everybody,

I'm looking this in this moment the following items :
- ICO PS2 press kit
- Shadow of the Colossus PS2 press kit
- Shadow of the Colossus Limited japanese edition PS2 (the long and 'thin' white box)
- PLV items
- Figurines

I almost know the value of each :
- the last Shadow of the Colossus PS2 press kit finished at almost 250 euros
- ICO one don't find buyers since some months at 680 euros
- I missed the SOTC limited japanese PS2 edition for 300 euros some months ago (still on Ebay)
So you can get an idea of the price I can pay for each.

Thank you very much for your help ! :)

Mlk
05-27-2019, 02:45 PM
Hi
There is one Ico PS2 press kit for sale on Ebay now

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

kenshiraoh
05-27-2019, 05:43 PM
Hi Mlk and thank you for your reply.
Yes, I saw it but it's a little bit still too high.
I think (or I hope) I can find it for 400/500 euros max in very good condition.

Mlk
05-27-2019, 05:50 PM
Hi Mlk and thank you for your reply.

Yes, I saw it but it's a little bit still too high.

I think (or I hope) I can find it for 400/500 euros max in very good condition.I agree with you.
400 -500 euros is a more reasonable price. The one currently on Ebay is a bit damaged.

But both Ico PS2 press kit and Shadow of the Colossus PS2 press kit are very very rare...

The English version comes with a box and a candle + booklet with press disc and promo disc.

The French version has only a booklet with press disc and promo disc. And in French there is a mistake in the booklet ("garço" instead of "garçon ")

For Shadow of the Colossus PS2 press kit I know there is English version, German version and Spanish version. I don't if there is also French version...

Ps: I am also from France

kenshiraoh
05-27-2019, 06:07 PM
I agree with you.
400 -500 euros is a more reasonable price. The one currently on Ebay is a bit damaged.

But both Ico PS2 press kit and Shadow of the Colossus PS2 press kit are very very rare...

The English version comes with a box and a candle + booklet with press disc and promo disc.

The French version has only a booklet with press disc and promo disc. And in French there is a mistake in the booklet ("garço" instead of "garçon ")

For Shadow of the Colossus PS2 press kit I know there is English version, German version and Spanish version. I don't if there is also French version...

Ps: I am also from France

Thank you for your reply :).
I just saw that you're french too !
Very very rare, I don't know...As a collector of old computer videogames, I saw and I own boxes that are really rarest than the PK for Ico and SOTC.
Bu I really love these games : for me, Ueda is the best videogames creator of the 00's.

You are collecting these items too ?

Mlk
05-27-2019, 06:23 PM
Thank you for your reply :).

I just saw that you're french too !

Very very rare, I don't know...As a collector of old computer videogames, I saw and I own boxes that are really rarest than the PK for Ico and SOTC.

Bu I really love these games : for me, Ueda is the best videogames creator of the 00's.

You are collecting these items too ?Hello

I see what you mean. I know some collectors or editions are even rarer than press kits. But some press kits like these 2 press kits are hard to find.

Yes I am also a collector of these press kits [emoji846]

goonergaz
06-03-2019, 12:00 PM
Hey, I have some of the figures for sale - if you pm me I can send details