PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Steelbook

origammirip789
06-01-2019, 12:47 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190601/ce25a2f77f6da7a3a6edade0db2888ef.jpg

There is steelbook case in Precious Edition exclusive for https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-precision-edition-only-at-gamestop/177941?utm_source=rakutenls&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=IGN&utm_campaign=10&utm_kxconfid=tebx5rmj3&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=oelFIBIMgTk-xyMR3P1Gdzs0oZkA_CJ.PA Gamestop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twisted
06-03-2019, 07:42 AM
$100 is steep..there is a lot of fluff in that price..my gut feeling tells me..this edition will be over produced...i would like it..but maybe $75-$80 max for a new sealed version.

defiler
06-03-2019, 07:27 PM
$100 is steep..there is a lot of fluff in that price..my gut feeling tells me..this edition will be over produced...i would like it..but maybe $75-$80 max for a new sealed version.

CoD is like the Coca-Cola of video games... mass produced garbage that's everywhere you look. 100% guarantee it's overproduced garbage and goes for $20 12 months after release.

origammirip789
06-03-2019, 08:35 PM
CoD is like the Coca-Cola of video games... mass produced garbage that's everywhere you look. 100% guarantee it's overproduced garbage and goes for $20 12 months after release.

Yeah, chill out there, little guy.

defiler
06-04-2019, 02:20 AM
Yeah, chill out there, little guy.

Don't cry there little baby. Sorry you think your 100th release of CoD is anything other than overhyped crap.
:quote:

Spect3r
06-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Come on guys, is just a game!

origammirip789
06-04-2019, 11:22 AM

As surprised as you are:) Haven’t seen this kind of people around here before.

Gunmaster51
06-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Call of Duty will have always have a soft spot in my heart because it got me into multiplayer gaming. Modern Warfare 1 and 2 were masterpiece games. The annual releases and the lack of innovation turned the franchise stale though. Haven't played a Call of Duty game seriously in years, and Battlefield has become my main multiplayer shooter.

That being said, if this new game is a refresh of the original Modern Warfare, it might turn out to be pretty decent.

But yeah, for people interested in just the steelbook, don't pay $100 for the special edition. I have all the COD steels, and can tell you they're relatively cheap and easy to find after launch. The only steel I'd consider to be a bit rare would be the Black Ops 1 stickerbook.

LAURA
06-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Limited Edition Captain Price Figurine

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61w0-B6afHL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Amazon UK Exclusive (https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?k=Call+of+Duty:+Modern+Warfare+(PS 4)+++Limited+Edition+Captain+Price+Figurine&ref=nb_sb_noss&linkCode=ll2&tag=htttwicomsh0f-21&linkId=449ef4058e1763703ab8ae44c3ed5094&language=en_GB)

defiler
06-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Call of Duty will have always have a soft spot in my heart because it got me into multiplayer gaming. Modern Warfare 1 and 2 were masterpiece games. The annual releases and the lack of innovation turned the franchise stale though. Haven't played a Call of Duty game seriously in years, and Battlefield has become my main multiplayer shooter.
Exactly. MW2 is by far one of the greatest FPS of all time. Every release after that? Just cheap knockoffs with no innovation at all; just rinse and repeat and the fanboys will keep buying.

That being said, if this new game is a refresh of the original Modern Warfare, it might turn out to be pretty decent.
10-1 odds on that it won't happen. Each release claims to be something new, then turns out to be the same repetitive garbage.... sort of like the Madden (or any other annual sports) games. In the COD franchise I'd say each release has gotten progressivly worse.:tomato:

But yeah, for people interested in just the steelbook, don't pay $100 for the special edition. I have all the COD steels, and can tell you they're relatively cheap and easy to find after launch. The only steel I'd consider to be a bit rare would be the Black Ops 1 stickerbook.
LOL, true. I remember getting the COD:Ghost CE for like $20 shipped about 6 months after launch.

Na, COD releases are cheap excuses/shells of a game:hammer:

origammirip789
06-11-2019, 10:55 PM
And this is about STEELBOOKS how? Stop flooding.

defiler
06-11-2019, 10:56 PM
And this is about STEELBOOKS how? Stop flooding.

Glass houses, kiddo. Quit crying.

origammirip789
06-11-2019, 10:59 PM
God damn, just chill already and stop being petty. I am not even a fan of CoD. My message is that this is Steelbook thread. If you want to talk about the game itself, just go to the corresponding thread.

defiler
06-11-2019, 11:00 PM
If you don't like conversations about the game the steelbook is about, then go back to your usual "try to be the first to post about a new steelbook or CE and then not look at the thread again" and stop whining. The point and coversation is completely about the Steelbook - it's part of a cheap series, and it will be much cheaper a few months after release.

You're the one being petty, started by thinly insulting me twice, now are being petty and going off the rails by continuing it after I ignored you and continued the conversation with someone else. I didnt see you whining to Gunmaster that his comments werent about Steebooks... I am chill, you've decided to escalate this once again.

origammirip789
06-11-2019, 11:04 PM
Lol, what? I always try to bring info to guys here as soon as possible because it is what we do here so SBCollector can update the list as soon as possible. I was thanked for that on multiple occasions. And I always post in this threads multiple times.

You are so butthurt about some game, that you are attacking people for nothing. Good luck with that, kid.

defiler
06-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Lol, what? I always try to bring info to guys here as soon as possible because it is what we do here so SBCollector can update the list as soon as possible. I was thanked for that on multiple occasions. And I always post in this threads multiple times.

You are so butthurt about some game, that you are attacking people for nothing. Good luck with that, kid.

LOL, for someone who isn't trying to be petty, another 2 insults that have nothing to do with Steelbooks really seem to be appropriate...

GameTrigger
06-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Please stop!
If you need, then you can "fight" via PM.