PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Destiny The Game Merchandise

Open
06-15-2019, 05:58 PM
I am looking to buy many Destiny related items/merchandise.

Mainly interested in:
Destiny Lithographs (Bungie store exclusives or some from Cook and Becker)
Destiny/Bungie Pins (Thorn, Gameplay Invitation, Gjallorhorn, Sleep, Jade Rabbit Pin (the bunny not the gun)
Destiny Press Kits
Destiny Promo Disks
Destiny Promos
Destiny Ace of Spades collectible (I forgot to enter my code in time)

I am NOT looking for Funko Pops, t-shirts, or random ThinkGeek/Gamestop collectibles. Feel free to post what you have and I'll let you know.

Thanks,

xhunter
06-18-2019, 03:43 AM
I have some promo booklets and stuff I might want to get rid of. And a pair of Bungie sunglasses.

origammirip789
06-19-2019, 10:26 AM
I suggest you look for Destiny Challenge Coin. Have it in my collection. Cool thing

Open
06-19-2019, 10:50 PM
I have some promo booklets and stuff I might want to get rid of. And a pair of Bungie sunglasses.

Wouldn't be interested in the sunglasses. But, depending on the booklets I may be interested.

Open
06-19-2019, 10:52 PM
I suggest you look for Destiny Challenge Coin. Have it in my collection. Cool thing

It's cool, but only if one shows up cheap, I'm not really looking for coins, unless they're strange coins.

xhunter
06-22-2019, 08:53 PM
Wouldn't be interested in the sunglasses. But, depending on the booklets I may be interested.

What I'd probably be willing to sell: Destiny postcards, Destiny 2 info/promo booklet, Destiny The Collection info/promo booklet, Destiny The Taken King info/promo booklet and large info counter display thing, Destiny 2 Cayde-6 figure preorder display.