PDA

View Full Version : Selling Collection and Taking Offers

page305
08-03-2019, 08:01 PM
I am selling off almost my entire collection to make room. Most of my collection is eclectic and nothing is really "warranty card included" high level collection level. If you're that collector, I'd advise you ask questions before sending any money. I'll be open and honest the best I can.

Open to bulk offers and shipping will be actual cost. We can talk about the items and price and I'll box up to get a quote from Post Office before payment is taken.

- Logitec Bluetooth Cordless Mediaboard Pro (Playstation and PC Compatability) $10
- Oculus Rift DK-2 (Developer Kit Version 2, not the retail consumer release) $50
- Darksiders Hell Book Edition (No Game Code) $15
- Darksiders 2 Collectors Edition (No Game Code) $30
- United Cutlery Darksiders Chaoseater Replica Sword $450 (Shipping is going to be heavy, PM your zipcode/post code)
- Fallout New Vegas Promotional Set Playing Cards $30
- Killzone Helghast Edition: Helmet, Cloaking Figure and Artbook (No Game) $20
- Battlefield 3 Promo Retail Standee (See Photos, this is very large and intended for a game room corner/center piece or for wall display) $90
- Team Fortress 2 Blue Spycrab Plush $20
- Team Fortress 2 Blue Sticky Bomb Plush (Original from Valve, not the ebay dog toy version) $20
- Team Fortress 2 Red Sticky Bomb Plush (Original from Valve, not the ebay dog toy version) $20
- Team Fortress 2 Homemade Wooden Crate (photos available, it does not contain a hat :P) $40
- Battlefield Bad Company 1 Gold Steelbook PAL Region, Includes Game - chips on finish ($15)
- Fallout Vinyl Record (Hot Topic Exclusive, Discontinued) $35
- Assassins Creed Jack-in-the-Box Doctor and Harlequin $30 for both
- Assassins Creed Brotherhood DaVinci Flying Machine $10 NIB
- Assassins Creed Legacy Collection Ezio Mentor Bust from Uplay $60 NIB
- Assassins Creed Brotherhood PAL Imported Codex Edition Mixed Extras (Included: Trading Cards, Game Map, Art Prints from Workshop, Making of DVD and Soundtrack Disc) $25
- Call of Duty Black Ops RC-XD remote control car (dead from the factory, display only), Medal and Art Cell Promo $30
- Dead Space 2 Collectors Edition plus Artbook with 3D Glasses and Promo Inflatable Gun (No Game) $30
- Gears of War 3 Epic Edition, Includes: Statue, Artbook, Steel Cog and Case, Cloth Flag. Missing Game and Lore Paperwork $50
- Uncharted 3 Explorers Edition PAL Region Import (Box has a tear on surface from tape) $150
- Biohazard 5 Japanese Imported Tricell Edition with NTSC/North America Game Disc (Game Included) $75
- Starcraft Wings of Liberty Collectors Edition (No Game or DLC Codes, USB Removed) $15
- Titanfall Collectors Edition (No Game Disc) $120
- Halo Graphic Novel 128 Page Hardback $15
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Game PLUS GTA4 Collectors Lockbox and Artbook (Xbox 360) $30
- Dantes Inferno Artbook $15
- Castlevania Lord of Shadows Collectors Edition for Xbox 360 with Bonus Judegement Art Cell $25
- Forza 4 Limited Steelbook Edition and Artbook, Game Included $15
- Dead Rising Zombrex Edition $15
- Gears of War Steelbook and Dogtags $15
- Super Monday Night Combat Statues: Tank, Assault and Pit Girl $80/each
- Resident Evil Money Clip Promo $10
- Halo 3 Shotgun Shell Promo Keychain $8
- Frag Dolls Pink Grenade Plush Promo $10
- Perfect Dark Streelbook Edition (No Game) $10
- Battlefield 2142 Promo USB Dogtag $120
- Mass Effect 3 Inflatable Promo Sword $10
- Fallout 3 Nuka Cola Bottle Opener Promo $15 (plus free poster, postcard and 2 promo disc cases)
- Halo Reach Promo Coin $10

I also have a PS2 lot with 2 factory controllers, 1 logitech wireless controller, 1 guitar hero guitar, cables and a bunch of loose discs. Im not sure that the PS2 works it's been so long since Ive had it plugged in. If interested just offer and I'll unbox it to very it works (if there's interest in it).

Thanks for reading!

nevernamed
08-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Hello there!
What does the very heavy shelf wear mean? Could you please provide pictures please? :)
(Demon Souls Deluxe Edition with Original Guide and Bonus Artbook)

page305
08-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Hello there!
What does the very heavy shelf wear mean? Could you please provide pictures please? :)
(Demon Souls Deluxe Edition with Original Guide and Bonus Artbook)

It was just heavy shelf wear on the edge of the manual and slip cover. Moot point now as that item has sold.

nevernamed
08-09-2019, 10:00 PM
I’m interested! :)

page305
08-12-2019, 12:59 AM
I’m interested! :)

If you're talking about the Demon Souls, it has already been sold.

nevernamed
08-12-2019, 07:52 AM
If you're talking about the Demon Souls, it has already been sold.

I am sorr yto hear that

Funnnkyyy
08-23-2019, 10:31 PM
Hi I'm intèrested in the following:

Dead Space 2 Collectors Edition plus Artbook with 3D Glasses and Promo Inflatable Gun (No Game) $30

How much for shipping to Australia please?

Thanks!