Condition: Like new
Detail conditions: PS3 slipcover

Title: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Special Edition
Price: 15£
Condition: Like new
Detail conditions: Poster , PS3 slipcover

luckos
09-29-2019, 07:25 PM
PM sent for Ride 3. Let me know the shipping costs.

EverRaven
09-30-2019, 08:14 AM
PM'd for Injustice 2

luckos
10-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Stay away. He is a scammer!!! Cleared the payment for two steels on 30 of September - communication stopped afterwards.

I hope PayPal will help me out with the claim.

Sephirothbg
10-14-2019, 06:33 PM
Stay away. He is a scammer!!! Cleared the payment for two steels on 30 of September - communication stopped afterwards.

I hope PayPal will help me out with the claim.

Bummer. There was one similar guy some time ago. New member, selling a bunch of steels at good prices, burned several members.
Never send money through paypal to "friends and family", unless it's a trusted, well-known seller. If it's a new one always use "pay for goods" or whatever it was, so paypal can refund you. Scammers usually don't accept this method of payment.
I wish there was some kind of system for preventing this to happen, but until then use common sense guys.

luckos
10-14-2019, 06:50 PM
I used "pay for goods" option from obvious reasons. Also is against this forum policies to request money as "friends".
Thus, I hope PayPal will support. I've opened the claim

He even sent me pictures with the two steelbooks on email (looked for them on google and since I haven't found them i thought he was legit). Didn't ring any bells for me when the payment was sent to a different Gmail than the one he sent me the pictures...

I believe he owns these steels but never intended to sold them, just to milk some money.

I'll keep you posted if this thread will not be closed.

Sephirothbg
10-14-2019, 07:26 PM
I used "pay for goods" option from obvious reasons. Also is against this forum policies to request money as "friends".

He even sent me pictures with the two steelbooks on email (looked for them on google and since I haven't found them i thought he was legit). Didn't ring any bells for me when the payment was sent to a different Gmail than the one he sent me the pictures...

I believe he owns these steels but never intended to sold them, just to milk some money.

I'll keep you posted if this thread will not be closed.

I also "paid for goods" last time and paypal refunded me. But I think everyone else paid through "friends and family" and got burned.

defiler
10-16-2019, 08:29 PM
I wish there was some kind of system for preventing this to happen, but until then use common sense guys.
Yeah, that's the key. I actually remember this thread. Is screamed "SCAMMER" more than anything else I have seen on this forum.

luckos
10-29-2019, 11:15 AM

I'll keep you posted if this thread will not be closed.PayPal refunded me the entire amount.