Dreamcazman
10-20-2019, 07:36 AM
For Sale
Title: Death Stranding
Platform: PS4
Region: US NTSC
Price: US$200 + shipping costs
Condition: Brand new

I have a confirmed preorder at Amazon that I don't want anymore & was wondering if a collector here would like it before I cancel it.

Full payment & address must be supplied & then I will change the Amazon order. Item will be shipped directly to you then.

One request though. I want this to go to someone who genuinely wants the game (missed out on preorders) & not plan on reselling. To mitigate this, buyer has to be a regular forum member & MUST have a minimum of 10 feedback. Remember, I'm not making any money off this, but doing as a favour.

If don't get a response within a week, I'll cancel the order.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/718KJjPd-xL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Spect3r
10-20-2019, 07:12 PM
Sorry for putting myself into this, but... dont you think that +20 feedback is a little too much? Many people dont make many deals in the forum and even more dont leave feedback, so, maybe a little too high there?
You are a member for 8 years and have +33...

Dreamcazman
10-20-2019, 11:16 PM
Sorry for putting myself into this, but... dont you think that +20 feedback is a little too much? Many people dont make many deals in the forum and even more dont leave feedback, so, maybe a little too high there?

Yeah, I was stewing over this - I'll drop it to 10.

Dreamcazman
10-24-2019, 02:05 AM
I can't believe nobody has snapped this up yet... :tumbleweed:

defiler
10-24-2019, 03:12 AM
Or in my case, I buy from the same 3 people so I can't leave/receive multiple feedbacks.:rant:

Free bump.

b1rk
10-24-2019, 04:08 PM
If you don't mind I would use your thread for the same offer. I managed to pre-order collector's edition from an local store therefore I can pass my pre-order at Amazon US to someone who might be interested before I cancel it.

Looking at the lack of interest in your offer after a week I doubt that someone will snag it though :nea:

Dreamcazman
10-25-2019, 06:33 AM
Looking at the lack of interest in your offer after a week I doubt that someone will snag it though :nea:

Yeah, I think a lot of people are wary of this game.

L1Slayer
10-25-2019, 02:02 PM
I had the CE on PO as well, but decided to canel it. I simply don't want to Display a Babyfetus :P

Dreamcazman
10-26-2019, 01:39 PM
Order cancelled.