PDA

View Full Version : Farenheit/Indigo Prophecy steelbook

Sephirothbg
04-03-2020, 01:03 AM
https://static.blog4ever.com/2018/09/848202/big_eudgijqxqamfz3t_8558096.jpg

L1Slayer
04-03-2020, 09:15 AM
Hm, I really liked the game and the Steelbok while it's not very creatve, I like the design too. Does anyone know if you have to add customs on top or are those included in their shipping prices?

Sephirothbg
04-03-2020, 10:27 AM
When I contacted them they said international customs fees are included in the price. Regardless every time I receive something from them I pay the customs fee, because I can't convince local customs here in Bulgaria of the above.

Keep in mind that the price above is US tax free. When they add taxes and shipping it'll come to around $85-90.

L1Slayer
04-03-2020, 10:54 AM
When I contacted them they said international customs fees are included in the price. Regardless every time I receive something from them I pay the customs fee, because I can't convince local customs here in Bulgaria of the above.

Keep in mind that the price above is US tax free. When they add taxes and shipping it'll come to around $85-90.

Thank you. That makes it less attractive to me. I'm only interested in the steel.

Seesternmann
04-03-2020, 01:25 PM
Hm, I really liked the game and the Steelbok while it's not very creatve, I like the design too. Does anyone know if you have to add customs on top or are those included in their shipping prices?

I have bought three times from them and never had to pay taxes upon receiving. However, that was BEFORE the UK left the European Union so no idea if that changed since then.

Spect3r
04-03-2020, 02:47 PM
I have bought three times from them and never had to pay taxes upon receiving. However, that was BEFORE the UK left the European Union so no idea if that changed since then.

Technically they havent left yet, so nothing changes.
Without corona virus there would be no changes earlier than June this year, so with corona virus who knows lol