PDA

View Full Version : ISO 37 Steelbooks (PS4)

sinanspd
08-02-2020, 05:06 PM
Hello everybody,

** UPDATED OBV NOT 37 ANYMORE :) **
I am looking for the following Steelbooks. The steelbooks need to be in mint condition (no major dings) but can be open or used. It's ok if they are missing the game or the disc is damaged. Don't particularly care about that. Preferably located in US but open to EU depending on how much the shipping ends up costing :) Note: Some of these are futurepacks, I am just practicing ignorance and referring to them as steelbooks in the context of this thread :)

AC Odysses Athenian Edition (Needs to have the athenian edition box for PS4 + steelbook, don't need the DLC or the bluray box)
AC Unity AUS Preorder Steelbook
Call of Duty WW2 Media Mark Germany preorder bonus
Call of Duty WW2 EB Games AUS with Box
Days Gone AUS Survival Edition (need to be full edition CIB)
(Not a steelbook) Death Stranding Higgs Variant Preferably selling sleeve only because shipping from EU isn't cheap :) open to CIB deals as well tho
Death Stranding Novelize Steelbook Japan Exclusive
Division 2 Lincoln Edition (needs to be full edition CIB)
Farcry 4 Canada Preorder Bonus
Farcry 4 Aus Preorder Bonus
Fary Cry 4 ultimate edition Steelbook
Hitman Definitive Edition Steelbook With Sleeve
Last of Us Remastered Steelbook with sleeve
Monster Hunter World Steelbook complete with Sleeve
Order 1886 Limited Edition Steelbook complete with the sleeve (either sleeves are fine)
Resident Evil 2 Remake Steelbook complete with the sleeve (either sleeve is fine 3D or Regular)
BioHazard RE2 Remake JP Steelbook
BioHazard RE2 Remake TWN Steelbook
Sekiro EU steelbook
Sekiro Japan Steelbook
Middle Earth Shadow of War Preorder book
Middle Earth Shadow of War Silver Edition Steelbook
Uncharted 3 Italy Preorder Bonus
Uncharted 3 Stickerbook
Uncharted 4 JPN Preorder steelbook
Watch dogs Uplay steelbook
Uncharted Natan Drake Collection Steelbook
Devil May Cry 5 Steelbook (with sleeve if EU or TWN, JPN alone since it didnt have a sleeve)
Control Steelbook (with the rare coin & sleeve)

Battlefield 1 Amazon Germany Steelbook (Frag in hand) (FOUND)
Division 2 Ultimate Edition Steelbook (FOUND)
Spiderman preorder steelbook (FOUND)
Last of us 2 Amazon UK Exclusive Steelbook (FOUND)
Days Gone Collector's Edition Europe Steelbook with Limited Edition Sleeve (FOUND)
Call of Duty WW2 Pro Edition Steelbook (FOUND)
Horizon Zero Dawn Amazon UK Exclusive Steelbook (Found)
Uncharted 1-4 Czech Black Steelbook (FOUND)
Uncharted 4 Amazon Germany Steelbook (FOUND)
Farcry 4 Uplay Exclusive (FOUND)
AC Syndicate Gold Steelbook (preferably with the white box UbiStore shipped it in but not a deal breaker if missing) (FOUND)
Battlefield 1 Gamestop exclusive (FOUND)
Bioshock Collection Preorder Bonus (FOUND)

Division 2 Phoenix Shield Steelbook (Not Looking Anymore)
Farcry 5 EU exclusive steelbook (Not Looking Anymore)
Farcry 5 Mondo Edition Steelbook (Not Looking Anymore)
Mirror's Edge Catalyst Dice Edition Steelbook (Not Looking Anymore)
Watchdogs Limited Edition Steelbook (Not Looking Anymore)

Thank you

sinanspd
08-06-2020, 01:08 AM
Both Battlefield steelbooks, Division 2 Ultimate Edition Steelbook, Spiderman preorder bonus steelbook has been found.

Deals in progress: Uncharted 4 Amazon Germany Steelbook, Sekiro EU, Horizon Amazon UK, Order 1886, will update as they close

Twisted
08-06-2020, 10:16 AM
Which Far Cry 4 Ubisoft steelbook are you referring too? is it the one that is G2 with the "elephant" on the front cover in the river? with the "autumn" trees in the background?

Spect3r
08-06-2020, 12:53 PM
Which Far Cry 4 Ubisoft steelbook are you referring too? is it the one that is G2 with the "elephant" on the front cover in the river? with the "autumn" trees in the background?

And the same issue with DMC 5.
Which one exactly are you looking for, sinanspd?

sinanspd
08-07-2020, 12:49 AM

Yeah that's one of them. That's the Uplay exclusive.

Any of these will do: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lep8PwhUdoCLkCcCv8P81jF74qrH1WXM?usp=sharing

sinanspd
08-07-2020, 12:50 AM
And the same issue with DMC 5.
Which one exactly are you looking for, sinanspd?

Ugh, there are two right? I completely forgot about the Japanese one. I was referencing the one that came with the Neon Sign Sleeve and had Dante, Neo, V front and back on the book itself.

I am open to both but the EU one has to have the sleeve

Spect3r
08-07-2020, 09:42 AM
Ugh, there are two right? I completely forgot about the Japanese one. I was referencing the one that came with the Neon Sign Sleeve and had Dante, Neo, V front and back on the book itself.

I am open to both but the EU one has to have the sleeve

There are 3 DMC 5

Steelbook Edition (EU)
Geo (Japan)
Steelbook Edition (Taiwan)

sinanspd
08-07-2020, 05:34 PM
There are 3 DMC 5

Steelbook Edition (EU)
Geo (Japan)
Steelbook Edition (Taiwan)

I thought Taiwan was the same as EU but only in a fancier box. Looking more closely they seem to be different, especially the interior. Thank you for the info

I have none of them so... :) I will take any

Isauretjuh
08-09-2020, 10:13 AM
Hey man, saw you are looking for some shadow of middle earth steels.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Middle-earth-Shadow-of-War-Limited-Edition-Steelbook-Case-Coin-Metal-Plate-Card-/283437657788 do you know about this one yet? Im selling my sealed one and figured you might be interested. (This is not my listing and price btw ^^)

sinanspd
08-10-2020, 12:23 AM
Hey man, saw you are looking for some shadow of middle earth steels.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Middle-earth-Shadow-of-War-Limited-Edition-Steelbook-Case-Coin-Metal-Plate-Card-/283437657788 do you know about this one yet? Im selling my sealed one and figured you might be interested. (This is not my listing and price btw ^^)

Yes I am very well aware of it's existence and it's rarity given it was a Gamescom bundle. I didn't list it because I can technically grab 1/3 of this list for what people have been asking for that bundle :D Eventually I am planning to get it but I am more at the stage of growing the collection than completing it.

What is your asking price? I am certainly not planning to pay 300$ for it but if you have a more appealing price in mind please PM me

Cosmic_Link
08-15-2020, 11:06 AM
Mirror's Edge Catalyst DICE Edition Steelbook

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174301680136

sinanspd
08-20-2020, 12:22 AM
Added and removed some stuff. Go up - to the stratosphere -