PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: PlayStation 5 Disc Version (Europe only)

Moonflax
10-01-2020, 12:02 PM
Obviously pre-order. The disc version. 1 piece.

100% guaranteed, so if you decide to buy i assure you a peace of mind.

I don't want to scalp anyone so i will put the price slightly over of what i paid it.

600 GBP + postage fees. Will ship with EMS for faster delivery.

Any questions let me know!

origammirip789
10-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Obviously pre-order. The disc version. 1 piece.

100% guaranteed, so if you decide to buy i assure you a peace of mind.

I don't want to scalp anyone so i will put the price slightly over of what i paid it.

600 GBP + postage fees. Will ship with EMS for faster delivery.

Any questions let me know!

“Don’t want to scalp”

Slabs extra 150£ On top

Yeah, right

Moonflax
10-01-2020, 12:09 PM
So i should just sell it for the base price?

Like everyone is doing on this site, selling stuff at base price? Lol.

Get real man. I'm selling 1 piece, i'm not selling dozen of them to make profits.

origammirip789
10-01-2020, 12:12 PM
So i should just sell it for the base price?

Like everyone is doing on this site, selling stuff at base price? Lol.

Get real man. I'm selling 1 piece, i'm not selling dozen of them to make profits.

They sell things that a rare or/and was released some time ago. You just snatched someones preorder and trying to make a profit.

That is definition of scalping. So just take it to the chin and don’t try act as an honorable knight shiny armor.

Moonflax
10-01-2020, 12:15 PM
They sell things that a rare or/and was released some time ago. You just snatched someones preorder and trying to make a profit.

That is definition of scalping. So just take it to the chin and don’t try act as an honorable knight shiny armor.

So i guess you know the circumstances under which i'm getting the console? Okay man.

And you are saying i should keep it sealed for few years and then it wouldn't be scalping? Lol. Make up your mind.

A civilized human would contact me and maybe we could negotiate the price, postage etc, to me it seems you are just frustrated you couldn't/can't get it.

Don't take it out on me. It's childish.

origammirip789
10-01-2020, 12:16 PM
So i guess you know the circumstances under which i'm getting the console? Okay man.

And you are saying i should keep it sealed for few years and then it wouldn't be scalping? Lol. Make up your mind.

A civilized human would contact me and maybe we could negotiate the price, postage etc, to me it seems you are just frustrated you couldn't/can't get it.

Don't take it out on me. It's childish.

I have a preorder from day one

Moonflax
10-01-2020, 12:17 PM
I have a preorder from day one

Well lucky you then. :banana:

Moonflax
10-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Anyways if moderators and admins consider this scalping or whatever, feel free to close the thread.

Codreanu
10-01-2020, 12:31 PM
I'm not choosing a side here, but:

Do not list anything for sale/trade unless you are in physical possession of it (this means no pre-order re-sells)

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

Moonflax
10-01-2020, 12:33 PM
I'm not choosing a side here, but:

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

Fair point mate. I will close the thread then, thanks!