PDA

View Full Version : Sinanspd Wanted Items

sinanspd
11-11-2020, 12:53 PM
I am looking for any and all G2 steelbooks (no FuturePaks except if mentioned below). They need to be absolute mint (doesn't need to be shrink wrapped as long as in near perfect condition)

Recently I have conducted a study over nearly 6000 steelbooks (which I will share with you soon) and have come to the conclusion that the perfect steelbook doesn't exist. Or as I would like to put it "the myth of mint". If you claim that you have a perfect steelbook, and by some miracle you in fact do, reach out to me. I will offer you above the market value.

Something similar applies to a few CEs (see below below).

Any and all TLOU stuff. Promo or not/limited or not. HMU

Priority Steels (open to any others too):

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Steelbook (Regular version)
Watchdogs Limited Edition Steelbook
AC Blackflag Steelbook (G2)
AC Odysses Athenian Edition (Needs to have the athenian edition box for PS4 + steelbook, don't need the DLC or the bluray box)
AC Unity AUS Preorder Steelbook
Call of Duty WW2 Media Mark Germany preorder bonus
Call of Duty WW2 EB Games AUS with Box
Days Gone AUS Survival Edition (need to be full edition CIB)
(Not a steelbook) Death Stranding Higgs Variant Preferably selling sleeve only because shipping from EU isn't cheap open to CIB deals as well tho
Death Stranding Novelize Steelbook Japan Exclusive
Division 2 Lincoln Edition (needs to be full edition CIB)
Farcry 4 Canada Preorder Bonus
Farcry 4 Aus Preorder Bonus
Fary Cry 4 ultimate edition Steelbook
Hitman Definitive Edition Steelbook With Sleeve
Last of Us Remastered Steelbook with sleeve
Monster Hunter World Steelbook complete with Sleeve
Order 1886 Limited Edition Steelbook complete with the sleeve (either sleeves are fine)
Resident Evil 2 Remake Steelbook complete with the sleeve (either sleeve is fine 3D or Regular)
BioHazard RE2 Remake JP Steelbook
BioHazard RE2 Remake TWN Steelbook
Sekiro Japan Steelbook
Middle Earth Shadow of War Preorder book
Middle Earth Shadow of War Silver Edition Steelbook
Uncharted 3 Italy Preorder Bonus
Uncharted 3 Belgian Stickerbook
Uncharted 4 JPN Preorder steelbook
Watch dogs Uplay steelbook
Uncharted Natan Drake Collection Steelbook
Devil May Cry 5 Steelbook (with sleeve if EU or TWN, JPN alone since it didnt have a sleeve)
Control Steelbook (with the pin & sleeve)

Unfortunately because of my work I move around a lot (like once a year). This is a terrible thing for a collector as you will understand. Unfortunately during my last move, because of bunch of asshole movers, a few of my CEs that I worked sooo hard to keep mint. I have recently secured a vault where I want to re-start collecting (yes very sad I know). Unfortunately every sealed CE I see on Ebay is not in great condition. I am looking for the following in absolute mint condition (no rips, pristine corners, no creases)

------------------------------------------------------------------------- CEs ------------------------------------------------------------

God Of War (2018) Stone Mason Edition
Horizon Zero Dawn Collectors Edition
Uncharted 4 Libertalia Collector's Edition
Watchdogs Limited Edition
Days gone collector's edition
Order 1886 Premium Edition
Far Cry 5 Father Edition
Assassins Creed Black Flag Limited Edition
Sekiro Collectors Edition
Watch dogs 2 return of the dedsec collectors box
Bioshock 10th anniversary collectors box
Spiderman collectors edition
Hitman collectors edition
Call of duty ww2 valor edition
Witcher 3 Collectors edition
Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition
Little Nightmares Six Edition
NieR Automata Black box edition (all 3 variants)
Darksiders 3 Apocalypse Edition (technically just need a mint box but I don't think one exists, given the size....)
Shadow of War Mithrill Edition (same as above)

In addition to this one of my friends is looking for Vampire The Masquerade Redemption Collectors Edition (from 2000)

Waffletrain7997
11-12-2020, 05:53 AM
I have Call of Duty WW2 Media Mark German sealed for ps4 and Farcry 4 Canadian which is in good condition.

sinanspd
12-01-2020, 08:28 PM
Still looking. Other Steelbooks not listed here are also fine but not a priority :)

sinanspd
12-28-2020, 07:28 AM
Added Mirrors Edge Catalyst to the priority list, steelbooks not listed also welcome

sinanspd
01-28-2021, 11:14 PM
Added the CE one of my friends is looking for

sinanspd
02-20-2021, 10:19 PM
Bum Bum Bump

Flushy
02-25-2021, 09:17 AM
I have the Control Pin if you want (I'm keeping the SteelBook)

sinanspd
03-19-2021, 08:53 AM
I have the Control Pin if you want (I'm keeping the SteelBook)

Did you have a price in mind?

Flushy
03-19-2021, 11:55 AM
I'd say 10€

sinanspd
03-25-2021, 11:32 PM
I'd say 10€

Sounds reasonable. Any chance you could check shipping cost to Providence, RI, 02903, US ?

Cheers

Isauretjuh
03-27-2021, 10:18 AM
Order 1886 Limited Edition Steelbook complete with the sleeve (either sleeves are fine) hey man i also have this one for sale if you want it. Send you a pm about some other items ^^

sinanspd
04-07-2021, 02:56 PM
Izzy and Flushy I got your messages and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Things have been very hectic on my side lately. Apologies for the delay

Isauretjuh
04-19-2021, 07:27 PM
Izzy and Flushy I got your messages and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Things have been very hectic on my side lately. Apologies for the delay

No problem man, drop me a message when you're ready!

sinanspd
05-20-2021, 03:50 AM
Giving it a little push even though I am dragging behind