adepascale
01-12-2021, 07:06 PM
For Sale
Title: Uncharted Drake's Fortune PAX 2007 Promo Ring CIB
Platform: Merchandise or Promo item
Region: All
Price:$600
Condition: Complete, Excellent, was never sealed
Detail conditions: Some extremely light surface scratches just from it moving around and clanking the sides of the box but no obvious damage. Box and clasp with minor surface scratches as well but nothing major
Link to DB Entry: N/A

Hello, I have been browsing this forum for years but never created an account to post, just lurk and see all the wonderful stuff you all had.

I recently started downsizing and cleaning/thinning out my collection, mostly selling stuff on eBay. One of my more prized objects I came across was this ring from 2007 PAX for the original release of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

I am the original owner, winning it at the augmented reality game they were doing at the Sony booth during that PAX. I kept it in my collection all these years as the quality of the ring was better than anything that was coming out on other "official" channels.

I never wore it or took it out of the box. It has stayed in a closet, shelf or storage bin basically since 2007. Overall it's in excellent condition and I haven't seen another go up for sale in quite as good as condition as this one. Everything including the foam inserts and lanyard are the originals. Clasp on the box is still functional and not broken like I've seen on other pieces. It'll be a long time before another one in as good of condition goes up for sale

I know I am new to this site and have basically no history but I have a long eBay positive history.
I have it up on ebay for $700 but I am looking to get around $600 after fees.
I am not opposed to using an intermediary who is trusted on here or just going through eBay if that's easier or makes you feel more comfortable. I'm pretty flexible.

Feel free to DM me with any questions and thanks for reading! :)

Edit:
Dang it >< I messed up the thread title and now I can't fix it. I'm not sure if a mod can remove that "title:" part in it, that would be great. If not no worries haha.

Edit2 01-21-2021: Item has been sold