PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Pretty Fighter + Fist related merchandise

Archminion
03-05-2021, 08:31 AM
Hi there,

Just joined up :)

I'm actually looking for some merchandise items for the obscure Japanese only Pretty Fighter series (including FIST).

These games were released by Imagineer.

There's some nice and cool collectible items out there I'm looking for- I have the games thermselves.

I also understand these items might be expensive so I'm not expecting to get them cheap! lol.

Here goes:

I'd like to find an official poster for the first game Pretty Fighter (one was available on Mandarake some time ago).

There are 2 official 8 inch figurines released for the game Pretty Fighter X (with possibly more released for an obscure competition).
These figures are for the characters Marin and Juri and released by a company called Five in Osaka, Japan.

There is a manga style promo magazine also released for the first Pretty Fighter Game back in 1994 which I'd like to find.

There's a VHS videotape which is actually a 1994/1995 Imagineer promo tape containing prototype footage of Pretty Fighter for the Super Famicom which is very different from the final released game.

Finally there's a fan released CD for the game Fist which contains a collection of Doushin works and I'd be interested to own that as well.

If anyone has any of these items or any other Pretty Fighter related merchandise and would be willing to sell, please let me know.

Cheers

Glenn