PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Anything and everything Lego Batman 2

EarthToFatt
04-09-2021, 10:55 PM
Hi all,

My names Matt. I'm pretty new to this forum, but I came across it in my search to purchase a Lego Batman 2 press kit. I've since purchased one from Ireland from adverts.ie (it had the only listing in the world not in these forums, and the seller was active where as on here the few who were selling it never responded to me), but I'm still incredibly interested in documenting some of the lesser known aspects about this game.

So,

If you have anything Lego Batman 2 related of note - be it a press kit, promotional item (not counting the easy to get Lex Luthor figure), etc. - please let me know, as I may be interested in purchasing them.

I'm specifically looking to buy some early builds of the game, if anyone here has any of course. This game was a first for TT Games in many ways - it was their first Lego game with an open world, their first Lego game with complete voice acting, etc., etc. There's bound to be a lot of differences between earlier versions of the game and the final release given the scope of the game itself.

For context on why I'm so into this game - as a child, I played this game on my Wii from release day until 2015 almost daily, and from then until 2018 I played on and off. In mid 2019, I got into speedrunning the game, and for a brief time last year I actually held both the singleplayer, and multiplayer Any% world records. This game meant a lot to me growing up, I got a lot of mileage out of it. I don't think I'll ever not be interested in this game lol.

Thanks for reading my text wall :)

-Matt

P.S. - Sorry if this is posted in the wrong part of the site or something, still quite new here.

EarthToFatt
04-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Nothing yet? :( was hoping someone would have something

Spect3r
04-16-2021, 03:22 PM
Nothing yet? :( was hoping someone would have something

Its not a game with a big fan base, so, wont be easy to find stuff of it

CrixDoomsday
04-16-2021, 07:14 PM
I will look. Maybe i can find anything from Lego Batman in my collection ;)
Will let you know.

EarthToFatt
05-06-2021, 06:30 PM
Keep me posted! :)))

johncorvo
05-08-2021, 11:18 AM
I have a coffee mug of LEGO Batman 3, that's all.

EarthToFatt
05-08-2021, 05:05 PM
How much do you want for it?

EarthToFatt
05-10-2021, 01:41 PM
I have a coffee mug of LEGO Batman 3, that's all.

johncorvo
05-11-2021, 11:12 AM
It's used, so 5 dollar? Shipping will be expensive though to the US...

EarthToFatt
05-11-2021, 01:21 PM
Oh, if its used then I'm good. Thanks for the offer though.