PDA

View Full Version : Grand theft auto merchandise for sale

johndoe365
04-15-2021, 11:07 AM
I have the following items for sale if anyone is interested, these include 1. San Andreas Balaclava Ski Mask 550 Euro 2. Pisswasser 225 Euro 3. San Andreas Snapback 130 Euro 4. Rockstar Mug 200 Euro. 5. Various tees from R* franchises 35 euro each THANKS https://i.imgur.com/VjypJqd.jpg

origammirip789
04-15-2021, 11:38 AM
Damn. Those prices are steep.

Umbrellachef
04-15-2021, 01:12 PM
Damn. Those prices are steep.

You have to find a Kombination of Money is no problem & GTA Ultra fan boy

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

johndoe365
04-15-2021, 01:19 PM
If you think my prices are steep you outta check out ebay. 2000 dollars for a coke mirror no problem.

johncorvo
04-15-2021, 02:41 PM
No offence, but you're asking 200 for a mug on a collector's forum and on ebay there is one for 150 'buy now' price.

johndoe365
04-15-2021, 02:56 PM
No offence, but you're asking 200 for a mug on a collector's forum and on ebay there is one for 150 'buy now' price.

Yes, bit did you notice that the mug (the one i believe you are referring to thats currently listed on ebay) is not the same as mine? So you are talking essentially about a completely different mug with another design and different leveI of rarity. I based my price on a previous one like mine that was sold for 250 GBP i believe in another forum. My prices are completely based on previous sales and my experienece collecting these. Grand Theft Auto collectibles, due to the significant impact the franchise has had on popular culture sell for quite a bit, again i simply refer you to ebay, although you wont find these items there, you can see some items that have sold for a considerable amount of cash

Umbrellachef
04-15-2021, 03:05 PM
Yes, bit did you notice that the mug (the one i believe you are referring to thats currently listed on ebay) is not the same as mine? So you are talking essentially about a completely different mug with another design and different leveI of rarity. I based my price on a previous one like mine that was sold for 250 GBP i believe in another forum. My prices are completely based on previous sales and my experienece collecting these. Grand Theft Auto collectibles, due to the significant impact the franchise has had on popular culture sell for quite a bit, again i simply refer you to ebay, although you wont find these items there, you can see some items that have sold for a considerable amount of cash

Listen it is totally ok for me & I am really happy for you if you find someone who buys the merchandise things. I really hope you can sell everything because then the value of my collection also doubles. Good luck bro

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Spect3r
04-15-2021, 03:33 PM
Do not post in a for-sale thread if you think an item is priced too high.

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

flatout
04-22-2021, 11:37 PM
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

To be fair if you read his replies the seller does not think they are overpriced (even if we were to disagree). Also while I agree they seem high they are not in the realm of "fantastically overpriced".

Basically if the prices seem nuts to you then just move on. The silence will be a deafening message as to where these really stand.