PDA

View Full Version : Looking for drakengard 3 US CE

TruenoBoy86
05-01-2021, 10:37 PM
Looking to buy (reasonably priced) drakengard 3 CE US, new or used as long its complete in good condition, used dlc doesn't matter.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Twisted
05-04-2021, 07:23 AM
i think i have a new one sealed lying around in my house..i used to collect some special editions and "collector editions" etc..i will have to first check online and see what a "sealed minty copy" of this collector's edition sells for...i recall it had a unique variant cover art for the PS3 game box..and it has a "blue banner" on top..which is kinda unique and neat, also i remember it being adverstied as 5,000 collector editions copies produced and a Square Enix store exclusive for the US market version...i guess i will let you know!!?? in the upcoming days or week if you are still interested!?..but what is shipping all the way to "Bahrain" like?..that could be expensive No!??

TruenoBoy86
05-04-2021, 07:28 AM
i think i have a new one sealed lying around in my house..i used to collect some special editions and "collector editions" etc..i will have to first check online and see what a "sealed minty copy" of this collector's edition sells for...i recall it had a unique variant cover art for the PS3 game box..and it has a "blue banner" on top..which is kinda unique and neat..i guess i will let you know in the upcoming days or week if you are still interested!?..but what is shipping all the way to "Bahrain" like?..that could be expensive No!??I saw an old post of yours having a spare one wanted to sell it as is retail price, and let me save you the trouble, 2 or 3 of them on ebay aren't less than 1000$ now, so i dont know how much you will jack the price up [emoji26]
But let me know either way, dont worry about international shipping, its the same as before as we did a transaction for wolf panzerhund edition some years ago, so shipping will be to NY.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk