Vizsla93
05-28-2021, 12:02 PM
For Sale Warhawk Polystone Collectible Model
Title: Warhawk
Platform: N/A
Region: N/A
Price: £149.95
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) New
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc) Has been opened only to check model’s condition
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)
Pictures: (link or embed)

I am selling my Warhawk Polystone Collectible Model - a highly collectible piece made for the PS3 game Warhawk.

Only 225 of these were ever produced, making them very rare indeed. Mine is numbered 75/225 on the base of the model and on the accompanying certificate of authenticity.

I won this in a competition on a video games podcast a few years ago. I’m not sure of the origins of these models - my best guess is that they were part of some kind of pre-release press pack for Warhawk back when it was released on PS3.

You will receive:
1 x Warhawk Polystone Model
1 x Sealed Certificate of Authenticity
1 x Original Box

The box has been opened and the polystyrene surrounding the model has been opened to check the condition of the model.

Both model and box are in excellent condition, with only very minor imperfections on the box.

I can’t see how to post photos into this thread (could be because I’m using an ipad to access this website) but here is a link to a pretty much identical product to the one I’m selling:

https://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16923

Please reply below or message me if interested.