PDA

View Full Version : Selling my entire collection

Icek
08-29-2021, 07:15 PM
As I'm moving to another country (and continent) and pretty much done with collecting (hoarding), my entire gaming collection is up for sale. I would appreciate selling as a complete set or at least in chunks. There's just too many stuff here to make million trips to post every day for just a single game. But will consider every request for splitting ofc and buying one or few games is possible.

- 1400+ games
- 300+ Special/Limited/Premium/Deluxe/Collector's Edition
- 120+ SteelBooks
- 27 consoles
- 32 controllers
- 6 press kits
- 100+ figures
- 27 statues
- 32 poster
- 52 strategy guides
- 15 artbooks
- hundreds pieces of gaming memorabilia and promo items
- 110+ Skylanders figures
- Amiibos, plushees, OSTs, gaming books, random hardware and more...

Here's the links to Google Drive Excel doc with everything listed, categorised in many sheets and folders with more or less detailed pictures:
Document link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ENJ7B24o6oXeIk_3a9uEBQDH5Al20KaQxILjFzWSglk/edit?usp=sharing

Folders link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LzQEu3H1w8v-QCBJ41XwgnhO0fV3g7Np?usp=sharing

All the games are UK PAL, complete and fully English. I only bought NTSC if these were NTSC exclusives. NTSC-J were bought for fun though. Games that have their region colored RED are still SEALED.
Almost all of SteelBooks and Special Editions were bought new and sealed to ensure mint condition. About 75% of regular PS3 & PS4 games were also bought new. Part of used games have declaration or price stickers on front or back, never bothered to get those removed. Everything is in at least very good condition, majority is in mint/like new condition. Some PS1 games have cracked cases due to its age.

Almost all statues and figures have their boxes, only few of them are loose. Consoles, only Vita, PS4 PRO, Xbox One Halo Edition, Xbox One X and Classics one are boxed, other are loose. Controllers are also loose.
Gaming room was always ventilated and it's located on north side of house, never had direct sunlight hitting stuff. Smoke free home, cats were never allowed up there.

I'm located in Rijeka, Croatia, so no customs for people within EU. Posting this will be a challenge, but doable. If a serious buyer wants to check the collection in person and assist in packing, I'll be more than happy to deduct plane and hotel expenses from the final price. People that are living in neighbouring countries it might be cheaper and simpler to hire a van and do a pick-up in person. For those, I'll include entire Ikea furniture pictured completely free.

My gaming room is in upper floor with sloped roof, thus the weird angles while taking pictures. Ignore random bits of dust, every single item will be thoroughly cleaned upon packing.

----------

Per site rules, approx. price for entire collection is €37,000. Payment via PayPal or personal. I just don't have time to price every single item (almost 2000 of them).

DanielHamer
08-29-2021, 09:28 PM
Hey man. Can't find the Steelbook list? Is it in some other folder?

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Icek
08-29-2021, 09:34 PM
Hey man. Can't find the Steelbook list? Is it in some other folder?

I didn't separated them, they are mingled with all games by platforms :D

DanielHamer
08-29-2021, 09:35 PM
Wow...hard to spot....

Icek
08-29-2021, 09:57 PM
Wow...hard to spot....

It's easy :) CTRL + F and then type SteelBook in pop-up window, it'll highlight all the Steels for that sheet you're in at that given time.

Kristallnacht
09-19-2021, 10:27 PM
Check your PM buddy [emoji3]

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

moinmoin
09-20-2021, 02:36 AM
I have no Pictures in the PC folder or did I do something wrong?

Icek
09-20-2021, 11:24 AM
I have no Pictures in the PC folder or did I do something wrong?

I haven't uploaded the pictures yet, will do it shortly.

Spect3r
09-21-2021, 12:10 PM
Do you have any of the following steelbooks:

Bloodborne Sawcleaver
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
Any GEO steelbooks?

Icek
09-23-2021, 09:36 AM
Gotta disappoint you mate :D But don't have neither of those :D

Icek
10-15-2021, 01:01 PM
Still available...

Konkelator
11-02-2021, 01:18 AM
Hey Icek, I've sent you a PM :)

Konkelator
11-24-2021, 09:55 PM
Hey, I've sent you several PMs... :)

Icek
11-26-2021, 06:50 AM
All messages answered, stuff still for sale...

G23lko
01-07-2022, 11:30 PM
Alien Isolation & sekiro steelbook available? Gotta be mint condition though ? May be interested in the order collectors edition as well, thanks mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icek
01-08-2022, 10:06 PM
All messages answered, stuff still for sale...