View Full Version : Splatoon 3 Steelbook

sinanspd
07-22-2022, 05:53 AM
https://i.ibb.co/qRzCLpG/FYPm-Ws0a-MAATidb.jpg

Korea is the new geo

Thanks riva128 for the tip

Twisted
07-22-2022, 08:07 PM
that's beautiful!..thank you as well riva128 and sinanspd for the information and tip..i will scour Ebay in the hopes i can find one at a decent price...by the way i really miss GEO and there steelbooks..i mean. they (GEO) have slowed down considerably when it comes to steelbook exclusive releases...and i am also quite surprised that Europe/Pal territories did not get a steelbook announced for Splatoon 3..at least none that i am aware of, since usually PAL markets get flooded with 1st party Nintendo steelbook releases for the Switch..Nintendo PAL was pretty much on a roll with Switch sized steelbook releases.

sinanspd
07-22-2022, 09:33 PM
that's beautiful!..thank you as well riva128 and sinanspd for the information and tip..i will scour Ebay in the hopes i can find one at a decent price...by the way i really miss GEO and there steelbooks..i mean. they (GEO) have slowed down considerably when it comes to steelbook exclusive releases...and i am also quite surprised that Europe/Pal territories did not get a steelbook announced for Splatoon 3..at least none that i am aware of, since usually PAL markets get flooded with 1st party Nintendo steelbook releases for the Switch..Nintendo PAL was pretty much on a roll with Switch sized steelbook releases.

Dont rush into it. I made the mistake of buying the Bowser Furry steelbook and game for 100$ thinking, it's nintendo, a Korea exclusive steelbook will be in the hundreds... the market is flooded with them for 20$ now. Same happened with the holidays steelbook, which was supposed to be a bonus for preordering the switch hardware. Surely gonna be rare yes? well turns out no...