sinanspd
04-27-2023, 06:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FuujCyOaEAABydC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Hauser57
04-27-2023, 07:03 PM
good lord the price on that

lain11644
04-27-2023, 08:53 PM
I haven't been able to order anything from the Bandai Namco store since Tales of Arise. For some reason it gives me an error when I try to check out. From other people who ran into this problem it sounds like the address is the issue. I also hate that you have to agree to let them share your information in order buy stuff. The new website is just terrible.

Umbrellachef
04-30-2023, 09:16 AM
I haven't been able to order anything from the Bandai Namco store since Tales of Arise. For some reason it gives me an error when I try to check out. From other people who ran into this problem it sounds like the address is the issue. I also hate that you have to agree to let them share your information in order buy stuff. The new website is just terrible.

Nice to hear this - I have the same problem. My phone number isn’t working. I tried all variants like 0043.. / +43.. and even other phone numbers… I wrote them a message, maybe things will get better
Does anyone know if there is a way to get some discount buy using this earning points?
Damm - I remember the times when you got a CEs for 80 Euro / Dollars… Now it’s getting very expensive… Stalker 2 / Star Wars / Dead Space / Callisto &&&

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk