PDA

View Full Version : LittlebigPlanet Stuff

Kronos
08-04-2023, 02:31 AM
Hello everyone, I am a huge LittleBigPlanet fan. If you have any interesting LBP memorabilia or promotional items let me know! I collect almost everything for the series (except not really t-shirts)! Bellow I have listed some key items I'm looking for, for my collection. If you think I might not have an item don't hesitate to post and ask.

Looking for sealed copies of many variations.
Here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OgdsiINlEbEZfu54k-ssnuQzx1ScqW1_KtIrZY_mdl8/edit?usp=sharing) is a link to my google sheet listing what I have and need. I may be missing some variations from my list so if you notice I'm missing something let me know. (I believe there is a French version with the pegi 7 rating for most of these but haven't seen them in the wild.)

I already own almost all of the sold and pre order bonus sackboy keyrings and figures but here are some I'm looking for in particular.
Figures:
2 inch Sackboy Joel keyring (retail store display, not plastic bag from preorder)
2 inch Sackboy Elie keyring (retail store display, not plastic bag from preorder)
These next ones I'm looking for open ones to go with my sealed ones. But I would be ok with new ones to open myself.
2 inch Happy Sackboy keyring
2 inch Angry Sackboy keyring
2 inch Sad Sackboy keyring
3 inch Happy Sackboy
3 inch Angry Sackboy
3 inch Sad Sackboy

ToniRM
08-06-2023, 11:34 PM
Could you be interested in LittleBigPlanet Karting press kit?

Kronos
08-08-2023, 02:00 AM
Could you be interested in LittleBigPlanet Karting press kit?

Is it the karting/vita press kit in a black box? I do already have a copy of that one. Is yours "sealed"? I'm not sure if they came more sealed than the paper sleave holding the box closed though. Mine also seems to be a AU region version. So if you have a different one I might still be interested.

ToniRM
08-09-2023, 12:55 PM
It is the one with the black box ITA version. I have never seen sealed ones (with plastic outside). Mine looks like this and the game code has not been used. I have never removed the sticker

https://i.gyazo.com/470b5589848574809c22db380d9c2729.jpg

Kronos
08-11-2023, 02:41 AM
I think I will have to pass for now. I know the karting press kit isn't cheap and it being a duplicate makes it hard to justify the price. I will keep it in mind though.

ToniRM
08-11-2023, 01:47 PM
OK, if you change your mind contact me! :)