PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo 5 Signature edition UK PAL Sealed

gurpswoo1
11-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Hi there:

I got a spare copy of Gran Turismo 5 Signature edition because I ordered extra.

Was going to send this back for refund but after hearing that GAME had cancelled orders for some of you guys becuase of the weight restriction I will offer this one for sale.

The box was direct from sony so therefore everyone got it in the same condition. The box is almost the exact size to fit the game. the result is some damage to the Edges. see pictures below:

Both the factory seals are intact and untouched, the smudges on the top are just finger prints which can easily be wiped off.

I am looking just to recoup the cost of the game which is £129.99 + shipping via DHL or other tracked service.

scourdx currently has first refusal on this item, if he decides against not buying this then it will re-open. However please do asks any question and delivery cost to your country as I may go get some more for you guys if anyone is interested.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3073/mainwb.jpg

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4108/40321038.jpg

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/998/12095410.jpg

Mandingo
11-24-2010, 10:54 PM
Signature Edition looks great, but it's a little too expensive for my tastes. I think I will stick with the NA collector's edition.

scourdx
11-26-2010, 03:25 AM
Looks nice. Let me know how much it will be.

gurpswoo1
11-26-2010, 02:29 PM
This item has now been sold pending completion of the transaction.

Please note that I have decided not to acquire anymore and forward on.

It takes alot of effort and time to find boxes, bubble wrap it up to a collectors edition standard, take day off so driver will be to collect because the base is miles away from me and finally my credit card is maxed out. LOL

Very sorry if anyone else was interested in one of these, maybe in December when my credit card is free again I will offer the forward service again.

scourdx
11-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Thanks for doing this. :notworthy:

Maybe we should have some sort of rating system where user can give user thumbs for honest seller/buyer.

Skoolstah
12-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Goddamn! I didn't even see this thread until now. And what's with Game.co.uk sending only to UK addresses? >.<

gurpswoo1
12-11-2010, 09:38 PM
And what's with Game.co.uk sending only to UK addresses? >.<

Game.co.uk will not dispatch items oversea that weight over 1KG which this particular edition is, It's actually closer to 4KG. It's not really known why they have taken this stance on exporting over this limt as custom regualtions do not dictate the weight only the value.

I can only guess that they have a unified pricing structure for exporting to each continent and having items over 1KG will vary the cost dramatically, but this is a pure guess.

Goddamn! I didn't even see this thread until now.
It's the worst feeling in the world knowing what could have been, believe me I have been in this situation many time in my life. Better luck on the next GT release in 5 years time, 4 years and 11 months counting until GT6 :).

Skoolstah
12-12-2010, 02:03 AM
5 years... *Shudders* Guess I'll have to call in a few favors from friends in the UK. XD

Skoolstah
12-26-2010, 02:27 AM
Managed to get myself a copy on eBay. Cost an arm to get it here, but yay! XD