PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Yoojii, a XB360 game collector in China

yoojii
12-29-2010, 04:00 AM
Hello Twisted and CE members from worldwide!

Finally I found this web with so many accurate collecot's edition infomation! I've always been dreaming to meet such a site for information sharing. Now feel I'm home:rotf:

I only focus on Xbox360 games published in US(NTSC-U), and only factory sealed games, just because I think US released games are the best with genuine cover art and disc printing. So you may imagine the difficulty I met and effort I made as a true collector, since XB360 never offically released in China! The console games can be easily acquired here are all HK/Asian versions. I'm not sure if any other members here come from China.

By matching your US released collector's edition list in DB one by one, I'm glad to see that I have had most of CEs I desired to own, one of them worthy to be proud of with really limited quantity, eg. Dead Space Ultra LE, Tales of Vesperia CE, Ghostbuster Slimer Edition etc. Hope we may have good communication here!

scourdx
12-29-2010, 06:20 AM
Welcome. Good to have people from all over the world. :wave:

gurpswoo1
12-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Welcome to the forum

Nice to know that there are collectors with the same interest as us all around the world.

I'm actually surprised you don't collect the Japan games as they get some extremely good collector's edition. Far more in fact than USA / Canada.

Mandingo
12-29-2010, 01:31 PM
歡迎光臨。 :D

Good to have people from all over the world.

I agree. It seems CE.org is developing quite a nice international community. Good to have you here, yoojii. :)

yoojii
12-30-2010, 12:22 AM
Welcome. Good to have people from all over the world. :wave:

Thanks for your warm welcome!

yoojii
12-30-2010, 12:23 AM
歡迎光臨。 :D

I agree. It seems CE.org is developing quite a nice international community. Good to have you here, yoojii. :)

Thanks, surprise you can type Chinese here:hug:

yoojii
12-30-2010, 12:33 AM
Welcome to the forum

Nice to know that there are collectors with the same interest as us all around the world.

I'm actually surprised you don't collect the Japan games as they get some extremely good collector's edition. Far more in fact than USA / Canada.

Nice to meet all you here. Really you think Japan games have better collector's edition? I only collect US release because Xbox360 console originally released from US. I think US release games have generic blood and spirit the same as the console...lol, just kidding. :spiteful: The most important, I don't like various regional versions in my collection. The collection, needs to have focus, right?

gurpswoo1
12-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Really you think Japan games have better collector's edition?

In terms of QTD they certainly get the lion share, but the art work and the contents of the Collector's edition seem to be better overall aswell. That's not to say they get all the best becasue the don't, but they do get better options.

The most important, I don't like various regional versions in my collection. The collection, needs to have focus, right

100% agree here, I wouldn't know what to get if i collected all regions, there are a few things I do get from others regions such as items not released in my region, like my Final Fantasy Xiii lightning edition console.

Mandingo
12-30-2010, 02:23 PM
Japan doesn't get a lot of Xbox 360 CE's, simply because the system isn't as popular over there. Otherwise though, Japan gets top-notch CE's, but they tend to be expensive as well.

Skoolstah
01-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Welcome.

KASTANO
01-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Welcome.

Glad to see that there are more people who collect xbox 360 in the world.

My whole collection is based on collector editions of all regions. I have all the issues that have emerged in Japan and with few exceptions, most do not have great value. Instead editions published in Korea for the Xbox, are the best in the world for this console.