PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space

twistedsymphony
03-23-2009, 09:42 PM
dead-space-ultra-limited-edition-360-ntsc

twistedsymphony
02-12-2011, 04:57 PM
I received a copy of this earlier today and couldn't wait to photograph it... pictures have been added :D

Mandingo
02-12-2011, 05:01 PM
:nosleep: Fucking Nice!!

Knoell
02-14-2011, 04:25 PM
Nice purchase! Was this CE only limited to the 360? I can't seem to find the PS3 version in the DB.

Here is a question, Where would I find a clear plastic case big enough to put this in? I would like to keep it in pristine condition even though it is opened. I have seen some of your collection's and some of your games are in these plastic cases that seem perfect for displaying the expensive games.

twistedsymphony
02-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Nice purchase! Was this CE only limited to the 360? I can't seem to find the PS3 version in the DB.

Here is a question, Where would I find a clear plastic case big enough to put this in? I would like to keep it in pristine condition even though it is opened. I have seen some of your collection's and some of your games are in these plastic cases that seem perfect for displaying the expensive games.

There was no PS3 release... Xbox 360 exclusive

Also I don't keep any of my games in plastic cases. they all sit on a shelf in my home theater room. It's not the best for preserving them but they don't see day light, nor regular handling.

This game though is back in the bubble wrap and in the original shipping box... at least for the time being as I don't really have room to display it anyway

gurpswoo1
02-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Knoell do you mean DVD plastic wraps. see here:

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2483

Knoell
02-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Nice collection! I can't seem to locate a picture of one now, which is crazy because I remember seeing quite a few of them on this site. Alot of the times they are the VGA rated boxes, but they have to get the plastic boxes somewhere.

Here we go:

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=591&page=20

gurpswoo1
02-14-2011, 10:07 PM
You can buy the polybags direct from Vggrader.com

See here:http://www.cgagrading.com/OnlineStore/Catalog.aspx?CategoryID=16

twistedsymphony
02-14-2011, 11:04 PM
does anyone know where I can buy a SEALED standard edition deadspace? I'm thinking I might play through it and I'd love to put a sealed copy in my Ultra Limited and then just play the open one.

Skoolstah
02-14-2011, 11:08 PM
Well, depends if you want a PAL or NSTC version. Nice photos, btw. :)

twistedsymphony
02-15-2011, 12:29 AM
it would have to be NTSC 360 version...

lots of stores here still sell it new but they're all the platinum hits version at this point :banghead:

Mandingo
02-15-2011, 03:51 AM
Looking at eBay listings, I see that there are new, sealed copies of Dead Space available, but only stock photos were displayed.

I would recommend corresponding with any eBay vendor selling Dead Space preemptively, so you can ascertain whether or not they're selling the non-platinum hits version.

SniperREX
04-11-2013, 03:31 PM
I got a sealed one for sale