PDA

View Full Version : WTB Killzone Collector's Edition for PS2

GameOverSuckas
02-22-2011, 02:51 AM
There were 30,000 made I recently saw one sell on Ebay for about $40. They were only sold in the UK. I am trying to find one to match my collection. Please let me know if you have one in good condition and complete

GameOverSuckas
02-24-2011, 07:46 AM
wow does anybody ever come on this site or what? no replies?

Mandingo
02-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Nah, people come here. It's unfortunate that no one here could help you out, but, believe it or not, CE.org isn't the only collector forum in existence. You could, perhaps, stop crying and post your request at other forums like,

http://www.playstationcollecting.com/forum/
http://www.sealedgameheaven.com/

And those are just a couple of examples. I'm sure there are more forums out there that could better assist you.

Happy hunting!

twistedsymphony
02-24-2011, 12:16 PM
I think the issue is that most people here keep their games and aren't typically interested in selling unless they've decided to stop collecting.

Mike1888
02-24-2011, 10:42 PM
wow does anybody ever come on this site or what? no replies?

Considering how hard they are to find anywhere, you shouldn't have come in expecting a bunch of replies. People aren't going to respond if they don't have what you're looking for?

GameOverSuckas
02-25-2011, 08:57 AM
Nah, people come here. It's unfortunate that no one here could help you out, but, believe it or not, CE.org isn't the only collector forum in existence. You could, perhaps, stop crying and post your request at other forums like,

http://www.playstationcollecting.com/forum/
http://www.sealedgameheaven.com/

And those are just a couple of examples. I'm sure there are more forums out there that could better assist you.

Happy hunting!
Mandingo? I'm hardly crying but thanks for being a prick. There's a guy on here who said he had one of these in the thread right under mine but he doesn't respond.

Mandingo
02-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Mandingo? I'm hardly crying but thanks for being a prick.

A prick? I viewed a post by you in this thread (the #2 post), which I thought was completely unnecessary and suspiciously sounded like crying.

Look, if no one satisfactorily responds to your request, why not just move on, instead of bitching about getting no replies?

In case you haven't noticed, not every WTB thread gets fulfilled, but members here try to help each other whenever they can.

There's a guy on here who said he had one of these in the thread right under mine but he doesn't respond.

I think you're referring to MrBubbles. And if I remember correctly, days ago, you attempted to undervalue his copy of Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition in another thread. So yeah, I personally wouldn't blame him for not responding.

But maybe, just maybe:

1 - He's sold it already.
2 - He's changed his mind about selling it.
3 - He hasn't been to this forum recently and is unaware of your request.

GameOverSuckas
02-25-2011, 10:05 AM
A prick? I viewed a post by you in this thread (the #2 post), which I thought was completely unnecessary and suspiciously sounded like crying.

Look, if no one satisfactorily responds to your request, why not just move on, instead of bitching about getting no replies?

In case you haven't noticed, not every WTB thread gets fulfilled, but members here try to help each other whenever they can.

I think you're referring to MrBubbles. And if I remember correctly, days ago, you attempted to undervalue his copy of Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition in another thread. So yeah, I personally wouldn't blame him for not responding.

But maybe, just maybe:

1 - He's sold it already.
2 - He's changed his mind about selling it.
3 - He hasn't been to this forum recently and is unaware of your request.

1. I didn't undervalue his copy I simply said that one sold for a lot less than what he was asking, for the purpose of maybe bringing attention to maybe asking for a reasonable amount for the game at what the going rate is now so that it might actually sell. Since he mentioned selling it

2."what you thought" doesn't really matter to me nor does your opinion. If you don't have anything positive to add to the request for the game at hand why be a "prick" and use childish name calling saying someone is "crying" You're only wasting your own time.

Mandingo
02-25-2011, 10:17 AM
2."what you thought" doesn't really matter to me nor does your opinion.

You wouldn't have quoted me if my opinion didn't matter to you. You also wouldn't have called me a 'prick'.

If you don't have anything positive to add to the request for the game at hand why be a "prick" and use childish name calling saying someone is "crying" You're only wasting your own time.

I never once called you a name. If I were to call you a 'crybaby', THAT would be name-calling.

Crying is a verb.
Crybaby is a noun.

http://www.martingordon.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/the_more_you_know.jpg

Reading is fundamental, folks.

And I find it odd that you're calling me childish, when you yourself called me a 'prick'. Hypocritical much??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I do believe that I did add something positive to your request. I gave you links to other collector forums that may help you to acquire this Killzone CE you're looking for. You're welcome. :D

GameOverSuckas
02-25-2011, 10:24 AM
You wouldn't have quoted me if my opinion didn't matter to you. You also wouldn't have called me a 'prick'.

I never once called you a name. If I were to call you a 'crybaby', THAT would be name-calling.

Crying is a verb.
Crybaby is a noun.

http://www.martingordon.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/the_more_you_know.jpg

Reading is fundamental, folks.

And I find it odd that you're calling me childish, when you yourself called me a 'prick'. Hypocritical much??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I do believe that I did add something positive to your request. I gave you links to other collector forums that may help you to acquire this Killzone CE you're looking for. You're welcome. :DI quoted you to direct the reply towards you.
The funny thing is you have nothing better to do than this with your life?
I'm not going to take the time to draw lines and add gay ass pictures. You're a forum prick. "senior member" You thrive off of getting reactions out of people. So you've gotten the only reaction you're going to get. Piss off

Mandingo
02-25-2011, 10:29 AM
I quoted you to direct the reply towards you.
The funny thing is you have nothing better to do than this with your life?
I'm not going to take the time to draw lines and add gay ass pictures. You're a forum prick. "senior member" You thrive off of getting reactions out of people. So you've gotten the only reaction you're going to get. Piss off

Ahahahaha! That's all you got, eh? Well done.

Well, here's another picture for you, signifying what I'm doing right now in response to your idiotic post.

http://files.sharenator.com/citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Sudde nly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

By the way, this post took a grand total of 3 minutes to put together. :lol:

GameOverSuckas
02-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Ahahahaha! That's all you got, eh? Well done.

Well, here's another picture for you, signifying what I'm doing right now in response to your idiotic post.

http://files.sharenator.com/citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Sudde nly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

Not worth my time. Have fun in the forums what a sad life you must lead haha

Mandingo
02-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Not worth my time. Have fun in the forums what a sad life you must lead haha

Wait, what, you're still here?! Go off into the night, my son, and go live your great life, which is apparently, greater than mine! :lol: :lol:

And once again, happy hunting! You must not relent until you find your Killzone CE! :D

GameOverSuckas
02-25-2011, 10:44 AM
Wait, what, you're still here?! Go off into the night, my son, and go live your great life, which is apparently, greater than mine! :lol: :lol:

And once again, happy hunting! You must not relent until you find your Killzone CE! :D

again pretty pathetic? Do you have a hard-on for talking to guys? Do you think you're proving something? Sad really...Life doesn't give you attention so you thrive off of forum conversation.. and shit like this to make you feel what "empowered" haha like I said kid Piss off

Mandingo
02-25-2011, 10:53 AM
again pretty pathetic? Do you have a hard-on for talking to guys? Do you think you're proving something? Sad really...Life doesn't give you attention so you thrive off of forum conversation.. and shit like this to make you feel what "empowered" haha like I said kid Piss off

It's cute that you're calling me pathetic, as I have clearly gotten under your skin. For what reason, I don't know. Do you seriously get upset over something someone from the internet posts? :lol: Aw, man, priceless. Also, let's see, I can remember you saying...

Not worth my time.

So you've gotten the only reaction you're going to get.

And yet you continue to respond. In fact, by trying to disparage me, you're only making yourself look worse and worse. So keep at it. It's interesting to see someone who clearly needs to grow a thicker skin and perhaps, grow up a little.

GameOverSuckas
02-25-2011, 10:58 AM
It's cute that you're calling me pathetic, as I have clearly gotten under your skin. For what reason, I don't know. Do you seriously get upset over something someone from the internet posts? :lol: Aw, man, priceless. Also, let's see, I can remember you saying...

And yet you continue to respond. In fact, by trying to disparage me, you're only making yourself look worse and worse. So keep at it. It's interesting to see someone who clearly needs to grow a thicker skin and perhaps, grow up a little.

Little man you could never get "under my skin" Is that yet another homosexual advance towards me? Maybe what you can't comprehend is I could give a shit less what people in this forum think unlike yourself because they have have nothing to do with my life. Your life consists of forum conversation.. which is sad. This is probably the highlight of your day. No friends? Probably haven't seen a vagina since you flopped out of your moms. It's ok lil guy you're entertaining me. Keep up the good work

Mandingo
02-25-2011, 11:11 AM
Little man you could never get "under my skin"

Oh no, I'm pretty sure that I have gotten under your skin. As I've said before, you claim this is 'not worth your time' and yet here you still are, dishing out lame insults. :D

Is that yet another homosexual advance towards me?

You're still sticking to that line, eh? Is there something you want to tell us? I have no problem with homosexuals. It's okay if you're one.

Maybe what you can't comprehend is I could give a shit less what people in this forum think unlike yourself because they have have nothing to do with my life.

You're spending a portion of your life responding directly to me, and you're upset. So yeah, I have something to do with your life, as you'll spend the next few days thinking of me, probably. Just try to cool off, and don't take your apparent anger out on anyone else.

Your life consists of forum conversation.. which is sad. This is probably the highlight of your day. No friends?

You know, there are chatrooms that exist on the internet. Why the fuck would I need some stimulating conversation on a public forum? Are you seriously that ignorant?

Probably haven't seen a vagina since you flopped out of your moms.

Wait, I thought you were claiming that I was a 'homosexual' earlier? Why would I like vagina if that were true? lol, you're so mad now that you can't even keep up with your own aspersions.. awwww.

Actually, my 3 year old son confirms that I have seen vagina at least once. :lol:
And take a look in the mirror... Now take a look at some of my pictures, which I've posted in the member picture thread: http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3264
You tell me which one of us gets more vagina. :lol:
That's a nice one-liner, though. I completely have never heard it before. (sarcasm)

It's ok lil guy you're entertaining me. Keep up the good work

lil guy? :lol: Ah... you're the mental midget here - Reducing yourself to petty insults.. (and I'm guessing these insults apply to yourself, since they're oddly specific) So yeah, nice try.

EDIT - One more thing: I see that you've all-of-the-sudden started to reply to another thread. heh, I guess our little 'conversation' here has exhorted you to do so.

http://images.memegenerator.net/Trollface-dot-jpeg/File/18799/Trollface-dot-jpeg.jpg

twistedsymphony
02-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Enough of this bicking...

***THREAD CLOSED***