PDA

View Full Version : Arcana Heart 3

Collector's Edition
02-28-2010, 10:56 PM
arcana-heart-3-suggoi-limited-edition-360-ntsc-j
...view this game on the homepage (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/arcana-heart-3-suggoi-limited-edition-360-ntsc-j)

Gemini-Phoenix
05-12-2011, 02:28 PM
A Limited Edition for Arcana Hearts 3 has recently been outed by ShopTo.net via Twitter for the UK X360 & PS3!

PS3 - http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDEO%20GAMES/PS3AR07-Arcana%20Heart%203%20Limited%20Edition.html

http://media1.shopto.net/pictures/PS3AR07/A.jpg

X360 - http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB2AR08-Arcana%20Heart%203%20Limited%20Edition.html

http://media1.shopto.net/pictures/XB2AR08/A.jpg

Arcana Heart 3 Limited Edition contains:

* Original 144 page Japanese art book.
* Official Arcana Heart soundtrack CD.
* 12 exclusive Arcana Heart character guide cards.

They have it listed for £35.84, and at the moment they do not seem to have a standard version available to pre-order

However, GAME seem to have a standard version, but no LE, so there's no telling whether this will be the only version available upon launch, or whether these sites have yet to update their listings

gurpswoo1
05-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Nice I will contact Pcube to see if they will be doing another special collector's bundle like the Blazblue limited bundle.

Nice find, will add to database.

Skoolstah
05-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Nice I will contact Pcube to see if they will be doing another special collector's bundle like the Blazblue limited bundle.According to the BlazBlue fanpage run by Zen United on Facebook, this one will be up for preorder in their online store sometime soon.

Gemini-Phoenix
05-12-2011, 03:32 PM
I would much like another limited numbered Zen United CE if possible, if they're prepared to create something as beautiful as the Guilty Gear XX Accent Core package for this!

I like how they seem to learn what us collectors want based on previous CE's. The GG XX ^ Core Plus set was far superior to the BlazBlue: Continuum Shift package, and much more nicely presented!

gurpswoo1
05-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Added the following:

PAL Limited Edition added for Xbox 360
Region 2 Limited Edition added for PS3
Region 3 Suggoi! Limited Edition added for PS3

Updated description of Suggoi! Limited Edition xbox 360 to include Pre-order bonus, Availability and Japanese title.

gurpswoo1
05-12-2011, 04:06 PM
According to the BlazBlue fanpage run by Zen United on Facebook, this one will be up for preorder in their online store sometime soon.

The trouble with Zen united are the ridiculous postage fees, If we can order through Pqube direct here in the UK atleast, we can not only get free delivery, but specify good packaging by simply dropping them an e-mail.

The GG XX ^ Core Plus set was far superior to the BlazBlue: Continuum Shift package

Are you referring to the FAN edition or the Collector's edition .

Gemini-Phoenix
05-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Are you referring to the FAN edition or the Collector's edition .

I was referring to the Fan Edition, which ended up being a few extra bits & bobs thrown in the box along with the regular CE

I agree that Zen United's postage fees are ridiculously high. If the items were being sent from Asia, I could understand it, but they're being shipped from within the UK! (Bristol I believe)

gurpswoo1
05-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Ok I got this reply back from Pqube:

Hello Gee,

The limited edition should be widely available from all good retailers - but I have heard that The hut have taken a large quaintly of them.

As for the numbers we are producing, I cannot say how many it is, but it is truly limited (unlike some Halo limited editions which are still available at retail!).

Once these packs have gone that will be it!

Hope that helps,

Gemini-Phoenix
05-13-2011, 06:27 AM
Have yet to see this LE appear on the GAME website, however, HMV have it listed alongside the standard version:

SEARCH RESULT - http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSearch.do?searchUID=&pGroupID=0&adultFlag=false&simpleSearchString=arcana+heart+3&primaryID=0&btnSubmitSearch.x=0&btnSubmitSearch.y=0

PS3 - http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=75517

X360 - http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=75522

The standard version is priced at £34.99 on the HMV website, whereas it is considerably lower at only £19.99 on the GAME website

The LE is priced at £39.99 on the HMV site, so I think I will wait and see what the GAME price will be if / when they add it to their listings

gurpswoo1
05-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Ok I requested if he could be a bit more specific about the numbers.

This is what he said:

Hello Gee,

Cannot give you final numbers, but across both 360 and PS3 it is going to be less than 10,000 in total.

Hope that helps,

Gemini-Phoenix
05-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Well in my experience, X360 versions are usually the more popular, so I would guess that the split is not 5,000 / 5,000, and might be uneven in favour of the X360, therefore making the PS3 versions technically more rare. However, if the X360 is the version more in demand then this may become the more sought after version in the near future

And 10,000 split between two consoles isn't all that much at all, considering the Fallout: New Vegas CE didn't have many more copies between the X360 and PS3, and those were numbered

I don't know why they can't give exact details regarding numbers though - You'd think that announcing low numbers would entice punters to get in quick and pre-order, rather than have them believe the CE will be more abundant than it actually is. Numbering CE's will always encourage sales...

gurpswoo1
05-13-2011, 08:16 PM
In the past we can see that the Xbox 360 version is the one most in demand, but JRPG are likely to be in more demand for the PS3. Especially a series that be a Playstation exclusive.

I too was surprised they were unable to give specific numbers, it could be a legal issue with the developer.

gurpswoo1
05-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Can now be pre-ordered at play.com for £34.99, personally I wouldn't bother with them. but if you do:

Arcana Heart 3 Limited Edition UK PAL X360 & PS3 @ Play.com £34.99 (http://www.play.com/Search.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=ARCANA+HEART+3+LIMITED+EDITION)

Gemini-Phoenix
05-16-2011, 06:15 AM
GAME are still lagging behind with no listing for this CE, even though almost everyone else has it up for pre-order...

It's a wonder why they're the biggest game retail chain really, when they let their competition get ahead of them by listing newly annouced items days and sometimes weeks ahead!

gurpswoo1
05-16-2011, 09:57 AM
^ Looks like a job for twitter, wonder if they will respond.

Gemini-Phoenix
05-16-2011, 10:30 AM
^ Looks like a job for twitter, wonder if they will respond.

I noticed that you had, so I thought i'd post something similar to double our chances of an answer!

What's the betting that it will magically appear later today? ;)

gurpswoo1
05-16-2011, 11:19 AM
What's the betting that it will magically appear later today?

I don't think such a high number exist, but you never know they may respond if were lucky.

Skoolstah
05-26-2011, 05:47 PM
http://store.blazbluegame.com/ekmps/shops/zenunited/images/arcana-heart-3-sugoi-oppai-fans-edition-pre-order--462-p.jpg

The SUGGOI OPPAI Fans Edition is limited to just 500 pieces and contains;

· Mei Fang Super 3D Boobie Mousemat

PLUS! The Arcana Heart 3 Fans Edition, including;

· * Arcana Heart 3 on PS3 or Xbox 360.

· * The original, 144 page Japanese Arcana Heart 3 artbook.

· * Arcana Heart 3 Official Soundtrack exclusive to this Limited Edition set.

* 12 character guide cards, featuring artwork and command listings for Arcana Heart’s extensive character and Arcana roster.

Please note the product will be shipped out with the release of the game, 30th June.

G-P EDIT:

Here's the link to the Zen United order page:

http://store.blazbluegame.com/arcana-heart-3--sugoi-oppai-fans-edition-pre-order-462-p.asp

I also fixed the image link above

Gemini-Phoenix
05-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Recently mentioned by ShopTo here:

http://www.shoptonews.net/2011/05/26/arcana-hearts-3-gets-very-limited-fans-edition/

gurpswoo1
05-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Am I right in thinking that the only difference between this and the normal limited Edition is the mouse mat. which will come separately anyway. £25 more is certainly not worth it in my opinion.

Gemini-Phoenix
05-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Am I right in thinking that the only difference between this and the normal limited Edition is the mouse mat. which will come separately anyway. £25 more is certainly not worth it in my opinion.

Mei Fang Super 3D Boobie Mousemat!!!

:barsong:

Skoolstah
05-26-2011, 08:04 PM

:barsong:What he said! Thanks for the edit, btw.

gurpswoo1
05-26-2011, 08:35 PM

What he said!

:rotf: You guys got problems.

Skoolstah
05-26-2011, 09:26 PM
No, we don't! We're just lonely...

OK fine, it's only me. XD

Gemini-Phoenix
05-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Anyway, back to what Gurps said about the extra cost - I paid £54.79 for this in total. I believe the price before VAT was £41.99, so some of that cost is VAT and the rest I believe is the cost of the mousepad and shipping. I think the price was quite reasonable considering we have previously paid over the odds for shipping from Zen United

These are supposedly limited to 500 sets, so I am hoping they include some kind of certificate of authenticity to prove this fact, rather than just bundling the mouepad in the shipping box with the regular CE... However, special packaging unique to this edition would also be appreciated

gurpswoo1
05-26-2011, 10:27 PM
I have also discovered a nice way of getting the price down of this and the Guilty Gear XX Collector's Edition.

If you add both of them to the cart, the shipping goes down from £20 for just the Guilty Gear to £10 for both.
Spilt the cost and it's just £5 shipping each. £14 saving, yes please. :D

The principle works for all regions, Good time to get both.

Gemini-Phoenix
05-26-2011, 10:55 PM
This has since been featured on Kotaku, so if you want it then you had better get in there quicky before they're all gone!

http://kotaku.com/5805860/its-okay-to-be-jealous-of-europes-super-3d-boobie-edition-of-arcana-heart-3

tallkid123
05-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Zen are retarded. It costs 45 pounds to send that thing to Australia which is just clear extortion in my case.

That and the only difference between this fan edition and the normal CE is just a mouse mat???

Queen of Mudcrabs
05-27-2011, 08:30 AM
When I see boobie mousepads in a CE I just giggle and go on my merry way to look at other CEs. It's kinda cheap to draw customers with fake boobs.

The Russian Bear
05-27-2011, 06:10 PM
The description is even creepier ^^

"Let robotic, Kung-Fu mistress, Mei-Fang, soothe away your combo-induced aches and pains with her LUXURY WRIST PILLOWS. Nestle your tired wrist between her SUMPTUOUS SILICON MOUNDS for a mouse-shifting experience that must be felt to be believed!"

gurpswoo1
05-27-2011, 11:33 PM
^ :rotf:, Would love to know the person who came up with that marketing blurb,

gurpswoo1
06-01-2011, 09:49 PM
** Added Sugoi Oppai Fans Edition PS3 **
** Added Sugoi Oppai Fans Edition Xbox 360 **

kennyrh
06-12-2011, 05:22 PM
I see the price is inflated to £55 with post & VAT at Zen as usual. Not sure I want to pay £20 for a limited mouse mat. Any thoughts ??

gurpswoo1
06-12-2011, 06:30 PM
It's a big issue for many members in the UK as we have to pay V.A.T. unlike members outside of the UK

In the end certain members have chosen to buy the Guilty gear XX special edition at the same time saving £14 on shipping to the UK.

Some are holding out for the mouse pad to appear on eBay afterwards.

Others (myself included) have ordered it and taken the hit. with the thinking that the saving made combined with the purchase of the mouse pad afterwards is marginal if not more expensive and more hassle.

HentaiSenpai
07-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Just got a email from Zen about the delay. The good news is if you have already preordered a Fan edition you will receive a bonus Arcana Heart item when your order is shipped out.

Gemini-Phoenix
07-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Just got a email from Zen about the delay. The good news is if you have already preordered a Fan edition you will receive a bonus Arcana Heart item when your order is shipped out.

Same here. Better late than never!

Seems the release has been pushed back to the 19th of August now - A week later than it was previously pushed back

vhal_x
08-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Got my Sugoi Oppai fans edition 2 mins ago, unfortunately the mouse mat is seperate :( and the bonus item is a keyring (although they announced that on facebook a week ago) xx

Gemini-Phoenix
08-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Got my Sugoi Oppai fans edition 2 mins ago, unfortunately the mouse mat is seperate :( and the bonus item is a keyring (although they announced that on facebook a week ago) xx

I'm glad you mentioned about the keyring, as I just double checked the packaging and there it was stuffed down the bottom of the Jiffy bag! That's the second time in two weeks I've done that, except the last time I nearly lost two pairs of 3D glasses and a Skype camera which was still lodged in the packaging of my new TV!

Anyways, got mine a couple of hours ago. Wasn't too surprised that the mouse mat was separate, but everything arrived intact so I'm happy. Thought there would have been some documentation or something to confirm that this is the Sugoi Oppai Fan Edition, as without the mouse mat & keyring it's undistinguishable from the regular Limited Edition...

evilvort3x
08-18-2011, 05:13 PM
fail ;/ i was thinking of getting this but average extras ;/

Beaniator
08-18-2011, 08:19 PM
just asking did you get email from Mkp Storage Limited saying that it is was on its way .
chrs

nipperkipper
08-18-2011, 11:20 PM
just asking did you get email from Mkp Storage Limited saying that it is was on its way .
chrs

Yeah they use that company for the order and likely to be interlink express for delivery

scourdx
08-19-2011, 05:32 AM
I believe I got a mail stating they are shipped today by Pack & Send.

jugolicious
08-23-2011, 12:33 AM
Wow, I just received my Sugoi Oppai fans edition, I am not impressed at all =(

The game box came a bit damage (multiple creases), and I was hoping the packaging for the keyring and mousepad would be a bit better than a cheap open plastic bag. Hope there is some kind of certificate to prove this is the Fans Edition =/

scourdx
08-23-2011, 05:23 AM
Wow, I just received my Sugoi Oppai fans edition, I am not impressed at all =(

The game box came a bit damage (multiple creases), and I was hoping the packaging for the keyring and mousepad would be a bit better than a cheap open plastic bag. Hope there is some kind of certificate to prove this is the Fans Edition =/

Me too. Funny thing is custom charge me eventhough the price didn't reach beyond $100. Last time I order $300 worth of stuff and they didn't even charge me. What the? :scratch:

Skoolstah
08-23-2011, 04:29 PM
Hope there is some kind of certificate to prove this is the Fans Edition =/Nope. I checked. :(

Ayiu
08-23-2011, 06:25 PM
I received my Edition also but no keyring only the Limited Edition + mousepad :(

Biggav4000
08-23-2011, 06:31 PM
I got 2 today very dissapointed :mad: packaging was damaged on both ,but managed to make 1 decent CE from the two (hope my mate does'nt mind as the other one is for him )

Saturn
08-26-2011, 05:49 PM
I got the sugoi oppa edition 2 days ago. It is probably the worst and most expensive edition I have ever paid for, I can't believe it. In other words, it sucks. They did the same crap with blazblue but the guilty gear boxset was very good. Now they did even worse than blazblue... And the way they protected the box was pretty terrible as if they were asking you to receive everything smashed even after paying so much for shipping. My edition survived though but I wander how many will come smashed.

jugolicious
08-26-2011, 06:03 PM
100% agree with you there Saturn. I am NEVER ordering any CEs off this site again.

RyT
08-26-2011, 06:11 PM
100% agree with you there Saturn. I am NEVER ordering any CEs off this site again.

was this from Zen United website?

Matrix6
08-26-2011, 06:25 PM
I should be relieved I didn't order this "augmented mouse pad" edition, my previous order from there wasn't packed in stellar condition as well for the amount we have to pay. And in most cases, they're not even the best "exclusive" CE's released.

NIS aren't that great either from my experience.

RyT
08-26-2011, 06:29 PM
I should be relieved I didn't order this "augmented mouse pad" edition, my previous order from there wasn't packed in stellar condition as well for the amount we have to pay. And in most cases, they're not even the best "exclusive" CE's released.

NIS aren't that great either from my experience.

I got my ar tonelico qoga from NISA.. the packaging was splendid. Bubble Wrapped with Air Packets.. carefully sealed in a Big Decent Sized Box lol

Matrix6
08-26-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm awaiting for the arrival of my Disagaea 4 LE, the last I ordered was for Neptunia Online Exclusive, can't remember clearly, but they machine strapped the box of the ce on so tight that in it's permanently dents the exterior of the box! Being a flimsy cheaply/poorly designed box, it's now not withstanding in-house weather condition as the front/door flap of the box has been concaving! :S I could have easily pre-order a copy from EB and got the Art Book for free. Had I know that, I probably would have done that instead as it was a little cheap, it's a PAL version and the box-housing isn't exactly the best out there.

So yeah, waiting on Disagaea 4 LE along with the 8-10 (can't remember the quantity) figurines edition, hopefully they'll take better care with that. That's a pretty expensive edition indeed...better be worth it :protest:

At least I'll be able to play with the little dolls and make them enter the Narnia closet. "We're all going to the Narnia world, yippee!!" [wait, that's not how I talk!?! :S ]

gurpswoo1
09-17-2011, 08:50 PM
** Added Arcana Heart 3 Special Edition PS3 + Xbox 360 ***
** Added Arcana Heart 3 Collector's Edition PS3 + Xbox 360 ***

Pqube - Special Edition
http://pqube.co.uk/store/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/AH-Special-Edition-xbox.jpg

Pqube - Collector's
http://pqube.co.uk/store/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Arcana-HEart-Xbox-collectors-edition.jpg