PDA

View Full Version : Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition for sale

Icek
03-17-2011, 04:15 PM
This edition has been available only at italian EBGames store, as far as I know. I guess that makes them quite rare. Package includes big outer cardboard box (aprox 20cm high) with plastic "window". Inside is SteelBook case with the game (SteelBook doesn't have a plastic seal sticker). Sackboy plushie is around 15cm high. It is made of a quality wool, not some cheap syntetic, which is great, 'cause it feels soft. Sackboy has a plastic zipper, but it cannot be opened. SteelBook has plastic outer sleeve, what is common with most of the SteelBooks. Inside the case is game disc, manual and flayer with unused codes for DLC (couple of avatars and costumes). I have several pieces for sale, so if someone wants to buy them, I'll be happy to sell. The price will be 41 GBP with a 15 GBP plus for the postage fee to the Europe, 20 GBP for United States and 25 GBP for Australia.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2927/1003236r.jpg

gurpswoo1
03-17-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi Icek, do you have a sealed one, I am interested.

evilvort3x
03-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Yes please let us know what CE stuff is available i may be interested too :)

Me too although i got steelbook sealed of littlebigplanet 2. I would love one with the plushie.
been contemplating the US edition

Mike1888
03-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Also interested in the steelbook if its sealed! :)

Icek
03-18-2011, 02:47 PM
I've take a look at them and unfortunately no, the SteelBook are not sealed. I've sold Aliens vs Predator SteelBook that had a little seal sticker on top and on the bottom of the SteelBook case. LBP 2 SteelBook doesn't have that seal sticker. The outer box also doesn't have any seal on it, neither plastic celophane or any sticker. Looks like that this edition is without sealing.

gurpswoo1
03-18-2011, 04:47 PM
OK PM me the price with shipping to UK please. Thanks

Icek
03-18-2011, 06:59 PM
I forgot to mention the content; big outer cardboard box (aprox 20cm high) with plastic "window". Inside is SteelBook case with the game. Sackboy plushie is around 15cm high. He is made of a quality wool, not some cheap syntetic, which is great, ?cause it feels soft. Sackboy has a plastic zipper, but it cannot be opened. SteelBook has plastic outer sleeve, what is common with most of the SteelBooks. Inside the case is game disc, manual and flayer with unused codes for DLC (couple of avatars and costumes).

Icek
04-09-2011, 01:59 PM
I've got another 2 pieces of this edition, so I put them on eBay for sale. LINK (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260765361885&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT).