PDA

View Full Version : Hello, from Canada!

Mike1888
03-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Hey, I've been posting here a bit now and have been waiting till I get a new nice camera to photograph my collection but it looks like thats not going to happen anytime soon so I'll update this thread later on with some pics.

Anjelaoni
03-20-2011, 10:38 AM
A big Hello from Europe and a warm :welcome: in our beloved circle of freaky collectors club.

May I ask you, what exactly means MLG? Major League Gaming? :scratch: :D

I'm looking forward to see some pics of your collection! Don't forget to take a picture from everything, including your friends and girlfriend. :popcorn:

evilvort3x
03-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Welcome Mike always good to see more collectors and the items you have to share.

Mike1888
03-20-2011, 03:41 PM
A big Hello from Europe and a warm :welcome: in our beloved circle of freaky collectors club.

May I ask you, what exactly means MLG? Major League Gaming? :scratch: :D

I'm looking forward to see some pics of your collection! Don't forget to take a picture from everything, including your friends and girlfriend. :popcorn:

Yep, Major League Gaming.

Lol! We'll see about that! :beer:

@eviltort3x

Yeah, I love this website! If it weren't for this website, and its community, I would have missed out on so many CEs, because of not even knowing they even exist!

gurpswoo1
03-20-2011, 07:27 PM
Welcome to Community. Looking forward to some pictures.

Ayiu
03-21-2011, 06:20 PM
A warm Welcome from me too.

And at least I can use the smily I wanted to use since I'm here :lol:

:ttiuwp:

gurpswoo1
03-21-2011, 09:42 PM
^ LOL - At last someone uses the smiley.

Mike1888
03-22-2011, 02:34 AM
Well, I figured an introduction would be enough for you people! :ok: But I've come to realize it isn't! You guys, like me, need your pictures, lol!

Its horrible quality, but I'm sure you CE experts can decipher some of the CEs through this blurry mess! haha, enjoy!

HD pics coming soon! :D

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/9c5b56674929782c933dd8df0e685122206bf0f520d81d7f31 3f4e230db4432f6g.jpg

gurpswoo1
03-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Wow nice collection, love the storage aswell. I have to put my in boxes and then in a cupboard.

Love the Little big planet 2 and Fallout 3 edition. Also why have halo war collector's edition facing forward?

You must also have a lot of multiplayer action with all those PS controllers.

Mike1888
03-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Wow nice collection, love the storage aswell. I have to put my in boxes and then in a cupboard.

Love the Little big planet 2 and Fallout 3 edition. Also why have halo war collector's edition facing forward?

You must also have a lot of multiplayer action with all those PS controllers.

Wow, impressive! Thanks :) Yeah, I love this unit because I can change the sizes of the shelves. The halo wars is just there, I don't collect for xbox but I saw it for so cheap I had to get it, so I just threw it on there! Its not the collectors edition, its a promo steelbook for gamestop Italy I think and I have no idea why its facing forward, it just is lol.

Lol, there are actually 3 controllers that aren't visible in the picture, some of them are broken and some of them have sticky buttons or loose sticks, and I'm really picky about my controller so I have to keep getting new ones.

Skoolstah
03-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Welcome!

Queen of Mudcrabs
03-25-2011, 07:38 PM
Fallout 3.... *jealous*
That's a great collection! I especially like the top shelves with all the small things on display.
Just wondering, do you have any sort of system when putting the normal games on the shelf? Alphabetizing, sorting by release date, etc.

Mandingo
03-25-2011, 08:27 PM
Sweet collection, Mikey.

I look forward to seeing some high-def pics. :D

Mike1888
03-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Fallout 3.... *jealous*
That's a great collection! I especially like the top shelves with all the small things on display.
Just wondering, do you have any sort of system when putting the normal games on the shelf? Alphabetizing, sorting by release date, etc.
Thanks! :) Yeah, also on the top of the shelf I have some sealed big box games (opened ones are on the bottom) but you can't see them in the pic:( Yes I sort them alphabetically. With 250 PS3 games, you need some sort of order, or else its really annoying looking for a game.

Thanks Manny! Should have some up soon :)

mosavon
05-15-2011, 09:51 PM
Welcome and thanks for being here...need more people like yourself :)

foreverflash
08-28-2011, 05:55 AM
Mikey!!!!!!!!

Man, the hotlink to your picture(s) is down my friend. Can't view your collection! Fix it nao! :B Also, I laughed my ass off when you said you go by mike12888 everywhere but mispelled it here...epic fail! XD

Mike1888
08-28-2011, 06:00 AM
Hi! I'm going to invest in a video camera lately so I'll do a video. As of now I don't even own my own camera. Also removed lots of stuff from the original post because its all out of date now! :D Everything's changed! :2cool:

foreverflash
08-28-2011, 06:37 AM
Hi! I'm going to invest in a video camera lately so I'll do a video. As of now I don't even own my own camera. Also removed lots of stuff from the original post because its all out of date now! :D Everything's changed! :2cool:Haha ok bud! I'll wait patiently...be on the lookout for my formal introduction soon... ;)

Mike1888
08-28-2011, 06:39 AM
Haha ok bud! I'll wait patiently...be on the lookout for my formal introduction soon... ;)

I'll get one at christmas time :)

Will do. I am very excited for the dead space plasma cutters. You should do a video demoing it!!! :drool:

Mar-l-Aoutat
01-29-2017, 12:24 AM
So?
Is there still any little tiny chance that you maybe post pictures of your collection?
I know I'm 6 years late, but... I'd like to see that collection! :rotf:

Mike1888
01-29-2017, 12:32 AM
So?
Is there still any little tiny chance that you maybe post pictures of your collection?
I know I'm 6 years late, but... I'd like to see that collection! :rotf:

Give me another 4 years maybe. :)

But actually, this summer I'll have the time and also hopefully a number of new statues to show off. Stay tuned - I'll make a new thread when the time comes.