PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus

Collector's Edition
04-10-2010, 05:19 PM
guilty-gear-accent-core-plus-collectors-edition-wii-pal
...view this game on the homepage (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/guilty-gear-accent-core-plus-collectors-edition-wii-pal)

gurpswoo1
05-12-2011, 01:41 PM
A quick Stock update on this release.

The publishers website states the following when ordering:

There is only 5 of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus : Collectors Edition - Limited Edition Lost Archive Artbook in stock

There is only 56 of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus : Collectors Edition - 10th Memorial Book in stock

So it looks like the limited Edition book is the one that's in demand. In total there is 61 units left to order. Surprised this is still available, the contents makes it worth it.

MrBubbles
05-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Ordering from Europe will add almost 32 pounds on shipping and 20 pounds VAT. Total amount 120 pounds which is high for a Wii game. (at least for me since I'm mainly a 360 collector)

I love the idea of only 200 units, but 32 pounds on shipping is way to much.

Gemini-Phoenix
05-12-2011, 02:09 PM
May I just point out that the exact name of this game is Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus ;)

I would think that the high price plus the fact that this edition has not been advertised on sites like Kotaku result in few orders being placed. I am sure that if Kotaku featured it on their main page, it would be sold out by the end of the day!

I also believe that the majority of these have most likely been ordered by visitors to CE.O which is probably where they found out about it

gurpswoo1
05-12-2011, 02:18 PM
May I just point out that the exact name of this game is Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus

Nice spot, I have updated the entry. Thanks

gurpswoo1
07-24-2011, 02:39 PM
It looks like Zen united are now deciding to sell the Giclee Print from the collector's editions separably for about £50 delivered, it's important to know that 200 were made for the collector's edition and these being sold are from that allocations of currently unsold units.

This means that the collection edition will now have less than 200 units, not sure what they will do with the empty collector's boxes afterwards.

Pre-order the prints here: http://store.blazbluegame.com/guilty-gear-xx-accent-core-plus--giclee-print-473-p.asp

asiak75
07-25-2011, 09:59 AM
Hi guy's,

I checked the Art book...the limited lost archive art book.
Is there any one interested in selling a copy to me for many many dollares?
Obviously if any of you had the luck to get one.
Please consider me as your lucky lottery win...
Thanks

Matrix6
07-25-2011, 12:42 PM
It looks like Zen united are now deciding to sell the Giclee Print from the collector's editions separably for about £50 delivered, it's important to know that 200 were made for the collector's edition and these being sold are from that allocations of currently unsold units.

This means that the collection edition will now have less than 200 units, not sure what they will do with the empty collector's boxes afterwards.

Pre-order the prints here: http://store.blazbluegame.com/guilty-gear-xx-accent-core-plus--giclee-print-473-p.asp

Is it just the game with the Giclee print or will it include the CE pack?

If it only comes with Guilty Gear Accent XX Core Plus Limited Edition game then you'd be basically paying 4 time the amount for what you'd pay for the game. Zavvi.com has Guilty Gear Accent XX Core Plus Limited Edition for only £9.85 with free shipping. I know the Artwork print is limited and very nice but it's a lot to pay, especially when one doesn't know who it is! ;)

Nice deal though.