PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Vesperia premium edition US version SEALED ONLY

stavie33
05-24-2011, 06:52 PM
So, I had one of these, and I opened it, even though I know I never should have. I have mega, MEGA OCD, and need the item to be not only Sealed, but no scratches/rips/tears in the shrink wrap and no scratches on the steelbook either.

I am getting very frustrated now because a while back I bought one on ebay for a winning bid of $130, the person sent pictures and guaranteed it was mint, and it came with some gigantic scratches on the steelbook. He had a no returns policy, and I was only able to sell it sealed for $80, and my unsealed one I sold in mint condition for $50 god knows how, and now I see opened ones selling for around $180. Now I'm getting annoyed, and ebay seems to have no good condition ones sealed and Amazon won't provide pictures.

If anyone has a sealed Tales of Vesperia Premium edition in MINT CONDITION (pics please), I"ll be willing to pay A LOT for it. Thanks!

gurpswoo1
05-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Hi there

You may have to be patient on this one, it's not an edition many are willing to sell.

I would make use of eBay save searches,

In regards to the damage one you received, It doesn't matter if the seller has a return policy or not. If the item is not as described he has to accept a return, you have 45 days to open a case in paypal.

Knoell
05-25-2011, 12:13 AM
I have been looking for this edition as well. I don't mind an open one as long as it has all of the contents in it and it is in great condition. Anyone got one they are willing to part with?

stavie33
05-29-2011, 12:22 AM
which would most people be less likely to sell? Or which are more valuable? This Tales of Vesperia PE, or Mass Effect 1 CE and Bioshock 1 CE, since at one point I had all 3 sealed and mint, and I sold my Vesperia, but now I really want it back :(

gurpswoo1
05-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Mass effect is by far the most in demand the one which is the one I keep hold of.

Between the Tales and Bioshock, long term both will increase in value. The Tales one my just edge it. It really depends on the how well Bioshock 3 is welcomed.

For me, Tales of Vesperia is the one I would get.

asiak75
06-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Pay a lot???...Just found this on eBay even though you might have seen it already...but anyway no harms in showing how expensive the tales are at the moment...
http://cgi.ebay.ie/XBOX-360-TALES-VESPERIA-PREMIUM-EDITION-/370485937788?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item5642aec67c#ht_2663wt_1139

asiak75
06-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Actually...You know what I would do is contact the seller and ask him to make a better deal. I did this in the past for other items and trust me specially those power sellers they want to haggle a bit. As an example I just got another Metal Gear Art book I was looking for a while and even though it was listed at near 100 Euros I managed to get it New for 65 Posting included. Its a question to be nice I suppose and explain you would pay straight away etc...