PDA

View Full Version : FS: My non-PS stuff

Mike1888
07-09-2011, 08:47 PM
So I've decided to get rid of most of my non-playstation stuff. Heres the stuff I'm selling now and will update later on this summer POSSIBLY with some more stuff. PM or reply with offers, will update later with pics or PM a request and I'll try get them sooner.

PC SEALED steelbooks : Company of Heroes (NTSC), Command & Conquer Red Alert Premium Edition, Frontlines Fuel of War. I'll sell them altogether for $45 CAD, offer if you'd like a specific one.

PC : Need for Speed Hot pursuit EA Crew edition. I paid $80 for this not long ago, but it appears I got punked by a guy saying he had managed to get a few from a friend who works at EA. Now he has over 30 up on ebay for like $40. Perfect sealed condition, will let it go for $25 CAD.

Shipping: $10 surface - 4-6 Weeks (Please note Canada Post is really random, if shipping is any cheaper then the difference will be refunded)
Air: $20 - 6-10 Days

PC : Mass Effect 2 NTSC CE - USED, overall in good condition. - $30 CAD.

vhal_x
07-10-2011, 02:54 PM
So I've decided to get rid of most of my non-playstation stuff. Heres the stuff I'm selling now and will update later on this summer POSSIBLY with some more stuff. PM or reply with offers, will update later with pics or PM a request and I'll try get them sooner.

PC : Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Directors Edition SIGNED by all the developers in gold and silver pen. The cardboard sleeve which is signed has corner wear.

PC SEALED steelbooks : Company of Heroes (NTSC), Command & Conquer Red Alert Premium Edition, Frontlines Fuel of War. I'll sell them altogether for $50 CAD.

PC : Need for Speed Hot pursuit EA Crew edition. I paid $80 for this not long ago, but it appears I got punked by a guy saying he had managed to get a few from a friend who works at EA. Now he has over 30 up on ebay for like $40. Perfect sealed condition, will let it go for $25 CAD.

XBOX 360 : Halo Wars promo steelbook (no game) Mint condition, was never sealed.

Shipping: $10 surface - 4-6 Weeks
Air: $20 - 6-10 Days

I will also hear offers on a Halo ODST signed by Bungie. These were given away in the 1vs100 Halo Edition to winners and only 10 were signed. The signatures are in silver marker. One went up on ebay a bit ago but was cancelled.

What kind of offers are you looking for for the Halo ODST, price range wise? xx

Mike1888
07-10-2011, 05:52 PM
I really have no idea what its worth. Its rare enough that there were only 10 signed, but I don't exactly see many bungie signed items, AND now that Bungie is with Activision, it will be even more rare to see Bungie signatures on a cover with "Microsoft".

So...I'll give you a broad price range; 100-400 CAD.

Mike1888
07-13-2011, 04:49 AM
Lowered prices and added used ME2 CE for PC.