PDA

View Full Version : Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel CE + CE Guide + Press KIt for sell

asiak75
07-25-2011, 02:33 PM
Hi everyone,

I am selling of a super pack including the CE XBOX PAL version of Duke Nukem Balls of Steel (Sealed) together with the CE Guide (Sealed) and the Duke Nukem Forever Press kit that includes
Duke Nukem Forever Red T-Shirt LARGE (In sealed polythene)
Grey Duke Nukem branded underpants/trunks (In sealed polythene)
Black pub towel with the embroidered Duke Nukem logo
Press kit DVD with the latest footage of the game
2 Duke Nukem business cards
2 One Million Dollar Duke Nukem banknotes
6 Duke Nukem chewing gums in a sealed blister
1 sealed Duke Nukem condom
All items contained within a Duke Nukem Forever branded black frabric carry bag

If none wants it from this forum I will put it up for Auction in eBay.

So please PM me if your interested and I will forward you photos of all the items.

bbki
07-25-2011, 06:33 PM
I want the press kit
How much would you offer ?

Thanks

asiak75
07-25-2011, 09:03 PM
I want the press kit
How much would you offer ?

Thanks

PM me an offer please if it is for the press kit alone.
Thanks,

asiak75
07-25-2011, 10:01 PM
Hi all,

Here are the photos from my flickr account of the Duke Nukem just flick through the pics.
And PM me for questions.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35368404@N04/5975063733/in/photostream

asiak75
07-26-2011, 09:29 AM
Everyone,

I will be on holiday's at the end of this week precisely on Sunday the 31st July.
IF anyone is interested in the press kit please send me an offer via PM as soon as possible so i can still ship this week.
As for the shipping I will dispatch via registered post signed for. Payment can be done through PayPal. I also have an eBay account were you can see my feedback.
http://feedback.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asiak75&ftab=AllFeedback

asiak75
07-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Ok last chance to get this Press Kit before I list it in eBay. If anyone wants it PM me your offers. I also will put the Fear 3 Press Kit up for sell. Otherwise same stuff send me your offers via PM.