PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Resistance 3 Survivors Edition

tha_con
08-17-2011, 04:39 PM
I apologize for being "that newbie" and making requests already, but I'm literally down to my last resort :(

I've been searching pretty feverishly to find a place to import this, and it seems I have failed at every avenue. What I'm looking for is someone who live in Europe to hopefully snag the pre-order for me, and I'll pay them to ship it to me.

If anyone is interested, please do let me know. I'd like to try to avoid buying this off of ebay at a very high price :( Thanks again for any assistance you guy's can give!

evilvort3x
08-17-2011, 05:42 PM
ermmm its 100gbpto start with but as far as im aware this is sold out.... as i wanted this myself!!

Ryaku
08-17-2011, 08:32 PM
it's always available in France.

check on amazon.fr

http://www.amazon.fr/Sony-Resistance-3-survivor-edition/dp/B0057M93HW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313609484&sr=8-3

or on my thread here

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5254

foreverflash
08-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Yea apparently this sold out quite fast for most retailers in EU. I guess France and probably a few other places still have it due to a lower demand in those areas. Plus you have to consider if you got it from France (or wherever) it will have language on box written in that countries language. I was lucky to preorder mine with a member here a while ago. This game was too amazing for me to not get that awesome Survivor edition.

RyT
08-22-2011, 03:45 PM
Yea apparently this sold out quite fast for most retailers in EU. I guess France and probably a few other places still have it due to a lower demand in those areas. Plus you have to consider if you got it from France (or wherever) it will have language on box written in that countries language. I was lucky to preorder mine with a member here a while ago. This game was too amazing for me to not get that awesome Survivor edition.

Australia EB still have them for 188 AUD for pre-order, which is roughly 10 dollars more expensive than Amazon France according to XE conversion, but the boxart will be in English.. Only thing is the shipping charges. I'm sure there's a few Aussies here willing to help get some if anyone's interested.

EDIT: no t-shirt supplied like micromania FR though.

EDIT2: Game.com.au is exactly same price as Amazon Fr.

themidlandmaster
08-22-2011, 04:57 PM
I'd get someone a copy if they can;t get it anywhere else

Mike1888
08-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Amazon.de ships worldwide and they still have it.