PDA

View Full Version : deus ex collector edition

gokilz
08-23-2011, 02:17 PM
hi guys, anyone can help me get this game for pc? my order was cancelled last minuted due to short of allocation.

i see that shopto.net price is the lowest among all retailers £74.86, are they reliable? appreciate the help! :notworthy:

tallkid123
08-23-2011, 03:46 PM
You'll get your item from shopto. But it will be crushed to death by the time it reaches you as their packaging is terrible.

gokilz
08-23-2011, 05:01 PM
ohh man :(

any reliable shop out there that does international shipping?

Mike1888
08-23-2011, 06:24 PM
How about amazon.de, its only 99 euros there.

edit: Oops just read what you put in your other thread. I don't know if the game will be in German :S I'm getting the French edition myself.

gokilz
08-25-2011, 07:32 PM
can anyone help me please. ive been dying to get hold of this game.

i jus saw amazon.uk listed out the PC edition but they dont ship international :sick:. could anyone from the UK help please.

thefunk007
08-25-2011, 08:04 PM
I got mine from Shop to Net and the packing was awesome, item was wrapped in bubble wrap about 4 times placed in a sturdy box with another box placed over that.

It arrived as you would expect completely intact!

Gemini-Phoenix
08-26-2011, 05:31 PM
ShopTo may be £15 cheaper, but their shipping is hit and miss.

I bought mine from GAME, and whilst I was invoiced £89.99, they packed it really well (which makes a change!). So it's a toss up between taking the risk with ShopTo, or paying extra and getting better service...

foreverflash
08-28-2011, 02:14 AM
Pay extra and get better service, especially if you really CARE about this particular collectible and want it in good condition.

mosavon
08-28-2011, 02:31 AM
ShopTo may be £15 cheaper, but their shipping is hit and miss.

I bought mine from GAME, and whilst I was invoiced £89.99, they packed it really well (which makes a change!). So it's a toss up between taking the risk with ShopTo, or paying extra and getting better service...

i gotta say im no fan of shopto.net but i think its worth the risk at £15 less for the PC version anyway...and the packaging was FAR better than anythink Game has ever sent to me, i was very impressed actually :thumb:

EDIT : Same Funk it was bubbled, boxed and boxed again