PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted Collector

ejh343
09-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Hey all!!! New member and long time collector here of the Uncharted series.
Looking for anything and everything related to Uncharted. Finally glad I found a place where people share the same interest as me!!!

Here is my stuff
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ejh343/sets/
Enjoy :tumbleweed:

Eric

mosavon
09-06-2011, 02:14 AM
VERY VERY NICE :bday:
Love it
Welcome

Mike1888
09-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Unreal!

Outstanding collection man.

:welcome:

AJLareneg
09-06-2011, 02:56 AM
I am amazed with your collection!! The journals are especially awesome!! Where did you find them?

Also I am glad to see someone else that collects the magazines in which the game is on the front cover. I thought I was the only one that did that....

Great collection though, seriously, I am in awe! Especially for a game as popular as Uncharted...nice job!

Oh, and welcome!!

Matrix6
09-06-2011, 02:57 AM
Wooooooooooooowwwwww! :rockband::welcome:

*dries up drool all over floor* :drool:

mosavon
09-06-2011, 03:05 AM
I need one of them Uncharted 2 Folios after having seen the quality of the GOW3 version
TOTALLY worth the money in my mind :banana:
Love how you have captured it all together aswell :beer:

jugolicious
09-06-2011, 03:13 AM
wow best uncharted collection i have ever seen!

very very nice, welcome to the forum!

foreverflash
09-06-2011, 05:16 AM
U N B E L I E V A B L E

I am in awe of your collection. You have just about every single ULTRA rare collectible for Uncharted (Fortune Hunter edition? check. Folio? Check. Press kits? Check) Your collection must be worth an absolute "fortune"...get it? pun @_@

Sevket
09-06-2011, 05:19 AM
Such an amazing collection. I really should concentrate on collecting for one game only

ejh343
09-06-2011, 05:55 AM
Wow! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!
Although some of you praise my collection I am missing many things which is why I joined to see if anyone had any of the stuff I'm missing. I try and only collect rare things from the game.

First off that's not the fortune hunters edition :sorry: that's Drakes journal (promo version) and The journals I am making myself, I still have many weeks of work left but I will update you all. I am planning on selling one of them so keep your eyes out if you want it. I hope he doesn't mind me posting this here but this is a good friend and I wish I had half the stuff he has http://www.flickr.com/photos/noahsunchartedstuff/sets/

So what I need is the press kit from Drake's fortune and of course the Fortune Hunters Edition but that's something I won't be able to get my hands on. I am willing to work trades so let me know what you all think.

foreverflash
09-06-2011, 06:18 AM
Wow! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!
Although some of you praise my collection I am missing many things which is why I joined to see if anyone had any of the stuff I'm missing. I try and only collect rare things from the game.

First off that's not the fortune hunters edition :sorry: that's Drakes journal (promo version) and The journals I am making myself, I still have many weeks of work left but I will update you all. I am planning on selling one of them so keep your eyes out if you want it. I hope he doesn't mind me posting this here but this is a good friend and I wish I had half the stuff he has http://www.flickr.com/photos/noahsunchartedstuff/sets/

So what I need is the press kit from Drake's fortune and of course the Fortune Hunters Edition but that's something I won't be able to get my hands on. I am willing to work trades so let me know what you all think.Still, you should be very proud. You already have a lot of rare items. The Folio artbook is 2nd in rarity to the Fortune Hunter and just as incredible. To have that you should be incredibly proud...

ejh343
09-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Still, you should be very proud. You already have a lot of rare items. The Folio artbook is 2nd in rarity to the Fortune Hunter and just as incredible. To have that you should be incredibly proud...

Well thank you my friend I appreciate that!!

Sevket
09-06-2011, 07:03 AM
I never thought there would be such incredible items. Sir Francis Drake's Journal is out of this world. If only I had a job as a game editor...

ejh343
09-06-2011, 07:25 AM
I never thought there would be such incredible items. Sir Francis Drake's Journal is out of this world. If only I had a job as a game editor...

Heard that! I wish I could be the press so I could get press kits and all that cool stuff

Sevket
09-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Heard that! I wish I could be the press so I could get press kits and all that cool stuff

Living in North Cyprus does not help even if I am a Game Magazine Editor. You need to be in US or UK (some other European countries as well)

Matrix6
09-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Didn't even know half of those things existed :S
And I thought I was almost nearing completion for mine...I am further than ever before from the truth.

Well, here's another thing to add to the collection.
http://www.esperino.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Uncharted-3-Limited-Edition-DualShock-Controller-Image-01.jpg
http://www.esperino.com/uncharted-3-limited-edition-dualshock-3-controller-uncovered

ejh343
09-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Nice find!! added to the list... Do you have pictures of your collection?

Matrix6
09-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Thanks, I'll be sure to get one of those controllers.

No pics of my collection, I'm waiting to updated it once I receive all Uncharted 3 related stuff later this year. Then look for the other Uncharted series and put them altogether for a family pic :)

Sorry, I didn't look too hard at your pics, but do you also have the Uncharted 2 soundtrack cd? And also, did you obtain all 3 versions of the Art books? I missed out on the Leather-bound edition. :(

ejh343
09-06-2011, 08:04 AM
No soundtrack and I just have the limited filo edition artbook. If I see one I will be sure to let you know.

Matrix6
09-06-2011, 08:22 AM
^^ Thanks man, I'm trying to collect of the Art books for Uncharted 2. It's not as important as the things I don't have but would be nice, so far I've yet to unseal either of the Art books I have :S

foreverflash
09-06-2011, 05:23 PM
You may be interested in this:

Signed Uncharted poster by Adam Hughes... (http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNCHARTED-3-Poster-SIGNED-ADAM-HUGHES-Comic-Con-2011-/160645993069?_trksid=p5197.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26otn%3D8%26po%3DLCA%26p s%3D63%26clkid%3D2591849378442430626)
Looks gorgeous...I'd get it if I was interested enough in Uncharted...

tonybsg
09-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Great Uncharted Collection man! Loved it!

ejh343
09-06-2011, 08:21 PM
^^ Thanks man, I'm trying to collect of the Art books for Uncharted 2. It's not as important as the things I don't have but would be nice, so far I've yet to unseal either of the Art books I have :S

Wow I couldn't resist opening mine! Kudos to you my friend!!!

Thanks for the post about the Poster I'm actually trying to win that one but we shall see.. Well all know how evil bay can be

On a side note I'm sick of people thinking the Fortune Hunters Edition is made of gold. It really grinds my gears when they list for $5000 plus:banghead:... No offense to any one who has shelled out the money for one but seriously! They are trying to get rich off of it and to me it bums me out. Okay I'm done ranting but how do you all feel about it?

AJLareneg
09-07-2011, 12:35 AM
I don't think I've seen one sell for over 5k, so that does seem a bit ridiculous...almost like people are more showing it off than actually trying to sell it. :( It does irritate me a bit when people list things for way more than they are worth, but there isn't much you can do about it most of the time.

foreverflash
09-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Wow I couldn't resist opening mine! Kudos to you my friend!!!

Thanks for the post about the Poster I'm actually trying to win that one but we shall see.. Well all know how evil bay can be

On a side note I'm sick of people thinking the Fortune Hunters Edition is made of gold. It really grinds my gears when they list for $5000 plus:banghead:... No offense to any one who has shelled out the money for one but seriously! They are trying to get rich off of it and to me it bums me out. Okay I'm done ranting but how do you all feel about it?Considering that there were only, what 12 or 20 of these made? I'd say at that limited quantity (and for the very high quality of the items) the Fortune hunter edition is worth at least a couple thousand $. Some folks may have a copy that is still sealed and/or has been "graded" by a collectible grading agency. In the case of a "graded" copy (like some of the Dead Space ULE's are) they are definitely worth thousands...

Mike1888
09-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Considering that there were only, what 12 or 20 of these made? I'd say at that limited quantity (and for the very high quality of the items) the Fortune hunter edition is worth at least a couple thousand $. Some folks may have a copy that is still sealed and/or has been "graded" by a collectible grading agency. In the case of a "graded" copy (like some of the Dead Space ULE's are) they are definitely worth thousands...

There were 200 made. I don't think it ever came sealed and I can't imagine anyone getting it graded. The dagger is incredible, I would definitely open mine if I ever get my hands on it.

ejh343
09-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Considering that there were only, what 12 or 20 of these made? I'd say at that limited quantity (and for the very high quality of the items) the Fortune hunter edition is worth at least a couple thousand $. Some folks may have a copy that is still sealed and/or has been "graded" by a collectible grading agency. In the case of a "graded" copy (like some of the Dead Space ULE's are) they are definitely worth thousands...

Well they clam 200 were made but on gametrailers.com (or somewhere like that I'm trying to find it) they clam that Naughty Dog made 400 of them... either way I agree with like $2500 but more then that is just crazy to me!!! I just want one really bad!!!!

Mike1888
09-07-2011, 01:38 AM
Well how were the 2nd 200 distributed? I'd say there are 200.

ejh343
09-07-2011, 01:53 AM
Well how were the 2nd 200 distributed? I'd say there are 200.

I have no Idea I'm just telling you what I saw... let me see if I can find it

foreverflash
09-07-2011, 02:03 AM
There were 200 made. I don't think it ever came sealed and I can't imagine anyone getting it graded. The dagger is incredible, I would definitely open mine if I ever get my hands on it.Why can't you imagine anyone having it graded? Why then have I seen several mint* condition sealed copies of Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition graded and encased in glass? They made 1000 copies of DSULE, and your saying only 200(sorry I thought more like 20) of Uncharted Fortune Hunter. I would think the lesser quantity collectible would be much more valuable to collectors for grading than the other one from DS.

Mike1888
09-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Well because I don't think it ever came sealed. 2ndly, the grading case thing would have to be huge, and I just don't think anyone would grade it because of the content being so amazing. What people grade is not always (and in most cases isn't) based on the production numbers.

foreverflash
09-07-2011, 02:40 AM
Well because I don't think it ever came sealed. 2ndly, the grading case thing would have to be huge, and I just don't think anyone would grade it because of the content being so amazing. What people grade is not always (and in most cases isn't) based on the production numbers.Yea I guess your right. I can see it is probably too big and the DS ULE was sort of the "perfect" size for grading anyway w/ it's very sturdy and uniform box.

ejh343
09-07-2011, 02:47 AM
Would you guys think it would be.stupid for me to trade my whole collection
Excluding my art book for the fortune hunters edition?

Mike1888
09-07-2011, 03:00 AM
Yes. Do not do it!

Just save for the fortune hunter edition, an opportunity to get one for a reasonable price will turn up eventually.

foreverflash
09-07-2011, 03:23 AM
Would you guys think it would be.stupid for me to trade my whole collection
Excluding my art book for the fortune hunters edition?Wait, do you actually have a "real" opportunity to do this? Or are you just asking if we think you should if you COULD...?! If you actually have this opportunity, I'd say YES because the other stuff you could probably get back again in the future...but not the Fortune Hunter...

AJLareneg
09-07-2011, 03:30 AM
Personally, I would weigh the value of the items you are trading to the value of the item you would be getting. If some of the other things you'd trade would be really hard to replace I am not sure if I would do it personally... it might be easier to slowly save up for the Fortune Hunter edition than to lose all your other collectables.

ejh343
09-07-2011, 03:36 AM
Well a lot of things would be super hard to replace... I think
you are all right I should just wait it out

ejh343
09-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Wait, do you actually have a "real" opportunity to do this? Or are you just asking if we think you should if you COULD...?! If you actually have this opportunity, I'd say YES because the other stuff you could probably get back again in the future...but not the Fortune Hunter...

No I didn't have a real opportunity to do it but I might snoop around and see what I can get.

ejh343
09-09-2011, 04:22 PM
some of you might be able to answer this for me. Uncharted 3 comes out November 1 so when will the press be getting press kits and when do you think they will show up on e bay?

foreverflash
09-09-2011, 07:36 PM
some of you might be able to answer this for me. Uncharted 3 comes out November 1 so when will the press be getting press kits and when do you think they will show up on e bay?I'm curious about this too. Given how many fans worldwide there are for the series I wouldn't expect Press Kits to be getting "sold off" all that often.

AJLareneg
09-09-2011, 08:31 PM
I can only speak from what I know in my search of getting an inFamous 2 press kit. I found out about it about a month(ish) before inFamous 2 came out June 7th, and tried to get one before the game came out to no avail... the first one that surfaced (which i ended up snagging) came up about 2-3 weeks after the game.

So I'd assume the same for Uncharted 3. I found out people actually aren't supposed to sell the promo stuff before the game comes out. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but I guess eBay can take down auctions where this happens. O_o So that's probably why you don't see it often...

ejh343
09-09-2011, 08:54 PM
I can only speak from what I know in my search of getting an inFamous 2 press kit. I found out about it about a month(ish) before inFamous 2 came out June 7th, and tried to get one before the game came out to no avail... the first one that surfaced (which i ended up snagging) came up about 2-3 weeks after the game.

So I'd assume the same for Uncharted 3. I found out people actually aren't supposed to sell the promo stuff before the game comes out. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but I guess eBay can take down auctions where this happens. O_o So that's probably why you don't see it often...

okay cool! That's kind of what I was expecting to hear. So that means I do have time to save up some cash lol:2cool:

AJLareneg
09-10-2011, 04:48 AM
Another word from my expirience, the first one sells for the most money. If I had known that I woulda waited a bit. ahhh. its hard to wait though. I always end up thinking "but what if this is the only one!!!" ...its usually never true...but eh...

I would definitely save up though. Something like an Uncharted 3 press kit I could see going for a good amount...

SquirrelRaper
09-10-2011, 09:19 PM
I don't know if know about these http://www.toywiz.com/sonydrakefrazer.html

They're Lego Minimates.

Mike1888
09-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Haha those are great ^^

SquirrelRaper
09-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Haha those are great ^^

There's also ones for Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, and Resistance.

AJLareneg
09-11-2011, 03:00 AM
I have the Ratchet&Clank and Resistance ones, they still had them in stock at my local Toys R Us last time I went.

They are like half the price they are on the website in stores. ($7.99 I think...?)

SquirrelRaper
09-11-2011, 03:04 AM
I have the Ratchet&Clank and Resistance ones, they still had them in stock at my local Toys R Us last time I went.

They are like half the price they are on the website in stores. ($7.99 I think...?)

Yeah. Toys r Us has there stuff priced cheap. I either buy my figures from them or on Ebay

SquirrelRaper
09-19-2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.dccomics.com/dccomics/comics/?cm=20747

Also, you may want to get these.

ejh343
09-24-2011, 06:23 AM
My new super rare edition to my collection... Drake's ring with box from the first game oh and my poster signed by Adam #230/5000

ejh343
09-24-2011, 06:23 AM
sorry here is the link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ejh343/sets/72157626945869539/

foreverflash
09-24-2011, 06:29 AM
sorry here is the link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ejh343/sets/72157626945869539/No words can describe how awesome that Uncharted 1 ring/box is and how much I want it. So here's an appropriate smiley face:

O_O

On a side note:
Was this the official "Uncharted 1" press kit or was it just a bonus or separate collectible item ej?

bbki
09-24-2011, 07:34 AM
Are you the ring $303 one or the $200 something one on ebay?
Just asking :D
I'd bid in this for sure if it's not include in Drake deception.

ejh343
09-26-2011, 03:28 AM
Are you the ring $303 one or the $200 something one on ebay?
Just asking :D
I'd bid in this for sure if it's not include in Drake deception.

No sir... Got mine for free.. even better!!! haha

mosavon
09-26-2011, 03:39 AM
Lol awesome, where was the ring from?

bbki
09-26-2011, 04:04 AM
Nice :D
Nothing can ever top off a freebie
It got ridiculous in price-vise lately
one of the few that I missing too.
Lucky that you got it for free

ejh343
09-26-2011, 05:43 AM
Nice :D
Nothing can ever top off a freebie
It got ridiculous in price-vise lately
one of the few that I missing too.
Lucky that you got it for free

I got it from a friend.... Do you have pictures of your collection?

bbki
09-26-2011, 07:35 AM
Not at the moment sorry dude
It's either too deep in my closet or in the box.
But I really do like the ring, I'm happy that it coming out with UC3

Anjelaoni
09-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Very nice collection sir! :clap:

ejh343
09-27-2011, 02:01 AM
Very nice collection sir! :clap:

thank you very much!!!

LENNUJ
10-02-2011, 08:53 AM
I love your Uncharted collection ejh343 :swoon:

ejh343
10-03-2011, 04:40 AM
I love your Uncharted collection ejh343 :swoon:

Thanks man I appreciate it!! Do you collect Uncharted?

LENNUJ
10-03-2011, 04:52 AM
Thanks man I appreciate it!! Do you collect Uncharted?

:nea: I only collect God of War.

ejh343
10-03-2011, 10:49 PM
:nea: I only collect God of War.

WoW!!!! Nice collection!!! :bananayes:

LENNUJ
10-04-2011, 12:15 AM
WoW!!!! Nice collection!!! :bananayes:

Thank you :notworthy:

goonergaz
10-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Wow, simply, wow.

That's a fantastic collection, I wish I could get such a collection - all I have is odd bits here and there from different games but no real direction, which is a shame because I personally think Uncharted is the game of this generation - it's definitely one I'll probably try to get a few bits for at some point.

The jewel in my crown is Ico & SotC - though all I have is the PS2 LE sets and the recently released JP LE box set...so gutted to miss out on the U3 Explorer Edition thanks to game being flamin useless :@ :(

Anyway, back OT :notworthy:

ejh343
10-14-2011, 06:50 AM
Wow, simply, wow.

That's a fantastic collection, I wish I could get such a collection - all I have is odd bits here and there from different games but no real direction, which is a shame because I personally think Uncharted is the game of this generation - it's definitely one I'll probably try to get a few bits for at some point.

The jewel in my crown is Ico & SotC - though all I have is the PS2 LE sets and the recently released JP LE box set...so gutted to miss out on the U3 Explorer Edition thanks to game being flamin useless :@ :(

Anyway, back OT :notworthy:

The funny thing is when I started out collecting I never had any intentions of actually "collection" I just thought the stuff was cool and it blew up from there lol

AJLareneg
10-15-2011, 03:52 AM
The funny thing is when I started out collecting I never had any intentions of actually "collection" I just thought the stuff was cool and it blew up from there lol

...you know this is exactly how it happened for me as well.

iNCREDiPiNOY
10-15-2011, 08:32 AM
nice collection! recently, i've won uncharted trilogy collection steelbook on eBay.es from spain. you should get this one too.

ejh343
10-15-2011, 11:49 PM
nice collection! recently, i've won uncharted trilogy collection steelbook on eBay.es from spain. you should get this one too.

I've never heard of that... Do you have pictures?

jugolicious
10-15-2011, 11:53 PM
He is talking about this one:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/lemurking/Uncharted.jpg

ejh343
10-16-2011, 12:21 AM
Wow that's pretty cool I've never seen one like that thanks for the pic

iNCREDiPiNOY
10-16-2011, 12:57 AM
My seller said he have an extra one. I must buy 2 to save on shipping. I might ask the OP first cuz his collection is growing.

ejh343
10-21-2011, 07:27 PM
Updated my collection pictures got some pretty sweet stuff!!!

LENNUJ
10-22-2011, 12:42 AM
wow nice :1:

foreverflash
10-22-2011, 01:46 AM
Updated my collection pictures got some pretty sweet stuff!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ejh343/sets/72157626945869539/Wow awesome! Hey, since you got 2 extra sets of that wrist cuff/journal, you should consider selling! Is that journal the "official" Uncharted 3 press kit?

bbki
10-22-2011, 03:35 AM
Now this is piss me off ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
I try so damn hard to get the journal and now this is my 4th copy of uncharted 3
(First one to win from sweepstakes btw)

http://i.imgur.com/uYxB8.jpg

mosavon
10-22-2011, 03:39 AM
that some sort of NA Competition?

bbki
10-22-2011, 03:43 AM
Yes Mos
you get 3 code from sandwich combo
One from wrapper sticker
One from soda cup
One from sun chip cheddar
and you can enter 3 code per day (but can do multiple e-mail)
Probably exclusive for USA like fortune hunter competition back then.

mosavon
10-22-2011, 03:46 AM
id like a journal :drool: and a wrist cuff thingy :drool:

foreverflash
10-22-2011, 03:58 AM
id like a journal :drool: and a wrist cuff thingy :drool:You and me both buddy. eBay...

ejh343
10-22-2011, 06:12 AM
Guys to be honest they are cool but please please do yourself a favor and not go spending a bunch of money on them.... It's really cool and there is only 3500 (according to subway) but all in all they are not that cool.. I wanted one SOOOO bad like all of you but when I got it, it was kind of a disappointment... Only 2 pages have illustrations on them which is lame I was expecting the whole thing to be a replica journal but it's not.....

ejh343
10-22-2011, 06:14 AM
Wow awesome! Hey, since you got 2 extra sets of that wrist cuff/journal, you should consider selling! Is that journal the "official" Uncharted 3 press kit?

As far as I know this isn't the press kit for the game... Would be kind of lame if it was but we shall see... Trying to save money for when they come out but the holidays are coming fast which sucks hahaha

AJLareneg
10-22-2011, 08:38 AM
Now this is piss me off ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
I try so damn hard to get the journal and now this is my 4th copy of uncharted 3
(First one to win from sweepstakes btw)

http://i.imgur.com/uYxB8.jpg

......the subway competition just reminds me when inFamous 2 was being promoted and i wanted to go to subway 900 times to see if i could win the game early.

i even had like 4-5 friends sending me codes to use and i didn't win anything..:'D Ah well. At least you got something.

RyuShinEX
10-30-2011, 06:11 PM
what's that black cover journal/notebook?

uncharted 1 journal? what about uc2?

ejh343
10-31-2011, 07:28 AM
what's that black cover journal/notebook?

uncharted 1 journal? what about uc2?

What are you talking about????

ejh343
10-31-2011, 07:29 AM
New Update just 2 pics but it's awesome.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/ejh343/sets/72157626945869539/ It's the last two pics

RyuShinEX
10-31-2011, 09:18 AM
What are you talking about????

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6167/6177186320_09eca98c43_b.jpg

the black book at the right.

Sevket
10-31-2011, 09:48 AM
Fantastic stuff

iNCREDiPiNOY
10-31-2011, 09:51 AM
the black book at the right.
Diary :lmao:

ejh343
10-31-2011, 05:18 PM
ooooooh that one!!! I was going to make a replica journal from the first game with that one but I haven't got around to it yet.... I'm almost done with the Uncharted 2 journal....

So does anyone else store their collection in plastic bags or am I the only mental one here???

T2_Twinz
10-31-2011, 05:26 PM
I saw the uncharted 3 journal!! it's looks super awesome but do they actually printed one on hard copy?

gurpswoo1
10-31-2011, 06:23 PM
So does anyone else store their collection in plastic bags or am I the only mental one here???

Many members use plastic wraps for there games, your certainly aren't the only one

ejh343
10-31-2011, 06:59 PM
Many members use plastic wraps for there games, your certainly aren't the only one

okay good!! lol

ejh343
10-31-2011, 06:59 PM
I saw the uncharted 3 journal!! it's looks super awesome but do they actually printed one on hard copy?

I have no idea!!:tumbleweed:

RyuShinEX
11-01-2011, 03:53 AM
Diary :lmao:

so there's nth inside?

foreverflash
11-01-2011, 04:50 AM
okay good!! lolWhere do you get your plastic for the games/guides? How do you get sizes to fit large collector editions? Curious.

The main reason however, for me posting, is I wanted to ask you about Uncharted 1. Being a collector myself, I'd always like to have a CE for all releases in a series. Can you tell me if Uncharted 1 had ANY kind of special, collector's or limited edition (official public) release? If not, did it have a press kit, launch kit or some other type of special collectible? I've seen all the stuff for Uncharted 2 and 3 now but I'm interested in the first game. Currently, I have a mint* copy of the original Uncharted 1 and it is black label first edition, but not very special. I'm happy with it but I want more...

:shrug:

mosavon
11-01-2011, 05:26 AM
There is no form of collectors edition for Uncharted Drakes Fortune, however there is a press kit that exists but you will not see it very often :taunt: and it looks a lil something like this (thanks saturn) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoyjT23noH8

ingmar1988
11-01-2011, 08:26 PM
This is one press kit i will probably never own. Very rare and very (500+ euro) expensive.

Matrix6
11-02-2011, 04:51 AM
Hey, does anybody know where I can get the Uncharted Theme DS3 controller from? Thanks.

ejh343
11-02-2011, 06:30 AM
Hey, does anybody know where I can get the Uncharted Theme DS3 controller from? Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OFFICIAL-SONY-PS3-Uncharted-3-Drakes-Deception-DUAL-SHOCK-3-LIMITED-EDITION-/110768463300?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item19ca509dc4

T2_Twinz
11-02-2011, 06:34 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OFFICIAL-SONY-PS3-Uncharted-3-Drakes-Deception-DUAL-SHOCK-3-LIMITED-EDITION-/110768463300?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item19ca509dc4

Not sure about the authenticity especially from Hongkong. :(
I saw a lot of people complained about fake controller that came from china/HK.

iNCREDiPiNOY
11-02-2011, 07:47 AM
$55.48 Uncharted 3 Limited Dual Shock 3 (Hong Kong) + $15.89 Registered Air Mail + $2.14 Surcharge = $73.51 shipped

http://buytoy2.com/en/shop_detail.php?subcat_id=5&pageno=1&item_id=16783

$96.52 Uncharted 3 Steelbook w/ Dual Shock 3 Package (Hong Kong) + $15.89 Registered Air Mail + $3.37 Surcharge = $115.78 shipped

http://buytoy2.com/en/shop_detail.php?subcat_id=5&pageno=1&item_id=16653

Uncharted 3 Steelbook / Dual Shock 3 Package (Japan) = $129.99 shipped

http://www.yesasia.com/us/uncharted-3-drakes-deception-with-dualshock3-japan-version/1024946389-0-0-0-en/info.html

Actual picture from PlayAsia.com

http://image4.play-asia.com/640/be/pa.205320.2.jpg

ejh343
11-02-2011, 07:57 AM
Not sure about the authenticity especially from Hongkong. :(
I saw a lot of people complained about fake controller that came from china/HK.

ooooh well IDK I want one too but they sure are proud of them

AJLareneg
11-03-2011, 12:18 AM

I put some of my special signed games in plastic bags (until i can buy acrylic case for them.) and i keep my comics/magazines i am saving inside bags too.

LENNUJ
11-03-2011, 02:11 AM

I store all my God of War collection inside my mega storage box that I bought in ace hardware. That's what I called "Pandora's Box" :rotf:

jugolicious
11-04-2011, 06:56 PM
hey ejh343,

did you get this one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PS3-UNCHARTED-3-LINGANNO-DI-DRAKE-DRAKES-DECEPTION-STEELBOOK-CASE-RARE-/160676183534?pt=Console_Giochi&hash=item25690bfdee

gurpswoo1
11-04-2011, 08:36 PM
uncharted collector's

This is the steel book and official face plate bundle box,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-PS3-Uncharted-3-III-THREE-Drakes-Deception-STEELBOOK-Faceplate-Package-/320771054566?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DDLSL%252BSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu %3DUCI%252BUA%26otn%3D10%26pmod%3D160676183534%252 B160676183534%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D39631683 25694196376#ht_6260wt_1277

ejh343
11-07-2011, 06:17 PM
hey ejh343,

did you get this one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PS3-UNCHARTED-3-LINGANNO-DI-DRAKE-DRAKES-DECEPTION-STEELBOOK-CASE-RARE-/160676183534?pt=Console_Giochi&hash=item25690bfdee

No I don't have that one......... yet! haha maybe someday do you have it?

ejh343
11-07-2011, 06:18 PM
uncharted collector's

This is the steel book and official face plate bundle box,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-PS3-Uncharted-3-III-THREE-Drakes-Deception-STEELBOOK-Faceplate-Package-/320771054566?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DDLSL%252BSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu %3DUCI%252BUA%26otn%3D10%26pmod%3D160676183534%252 B160676183534%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D39631683 25694196376#ht_6260wt_1277

WOW!!! that's pretty much awesome in every way... I think I might have to get my hands on one of those!!! Nice find!!!

jugolicious
11-07-2011, 06:36 PM
No, I do not have it. It is quite expensive.

There is only 1 listing that ships outside of italy, and it is sellign for 133 euros, too much for me =(

http://www.ebay.it/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=uncharted+3+steelbook&_sacat=See-All-Categories

ejh343
11-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Added some new pictures....
I did a comparison on the ring from Drakes Fortune to the ring from Drakes Deception.... and other images check it out... http://www.flickr.com/photos/ejh343/sets/72157626945869539/

Let me know what you think

fatphotoboy
11-08-2011, 04:18 AM
Such an amazing collection.. "Why didnt I start off earlier. Hmm.."

ejh343
11-08-2011, 04:38 AM
Such an amazing collection.. "Why didnt I start off earlier. Hmm.."

Thanks man!! Do you collect Uncharted stuff too?

ejh343
11-23-2011, 02:57 AM
Got my Dual pack I won from IGN check it http://www.flickr.com/photos/ejh343/sets/72157626945869539/

Matrix6
11-23-2011, 03:03 AM
That's cool man, your exponentially growing Uncharted collection is sooo drool worthy :drool:
Today I received my DS3/Steelbook pack from HK. :)

ejh343
11-24-2011, 01:32 AM
That's cool man, your exponentially growing Uncharted collection is sooo drool worthy :drool:
Today I received my DS3/Steelbook pack from HK. :)

Oh wow nice.... I need more money haha There is so many things I want but yet can't afford them haha

Javius
11-30-2011, 01:40 AM
I Discovered a kit that gave in the presentation of Uncharted 2 in Mexico

-Levis 501 Uncharted 2
-Watch of Uncharted 2
-A beautiful Bag

All inside a box

http://c620041.r41.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/uncharted-1.gif

http://c620041.r41.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/uncharted-2.gif

http://c620041.r41.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/uncharted3.gif

ejh343
12-14-2011, 03:21 AM
Fresh out of the box

jugolicious
12-14-2011, 03:30 AM
Very nice additions ejh, I got 2 myself (not the OG) one =)

The packaging is nicer than I thought!

ejh343
12-14-2011, 03:33 AM
Very nice additions ejh, I got 2 myself (not the OG) one =)

The packaging is nicer than I thought!

Yeah I just wish they had a piece of paper saying you know this one is #? of 500 and #? of 100

jugolicious
12-14-2011, 03:37 AM
Ah, I thought it would be numbered =(

I should receive mine soon, cannot wait!

iNCREDiPiNOY
12-14-2011, 03:37 AM
Where did you get those, ejh343?

jugolicious
12-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Pinoy,

here: http://esctoy.limitedpressing.com/store

the OG sold out already, the other 2 is low stock.

iNCREDiPiNOY
12-14-2011, 03:41 AM
Are you talking about this? http://www.flickr.com/photos/ejh343/6508571791/in/set-72157626945869539

jugolicious
12-14-2011, 03:44 AM
Yeah Pinoy, that is the one I didn't get. They cost a lot, so I thought I would stick to the ones that looked a bit more quirky lol

iNCREDiPiNOY
12-14-2011, 03:53 AM
Jugo,

How much were they?

jugolicious
12-14-2011, 03:54 AM
They were $50 each. $33 shipping for both to Canada.

Probably cheaper shipping for you.