PDA

View Full Version : Resistance 3 Special Edition

Lemur
09-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Could someone in the UK pick up a copy of this and ship it over to me? I could order directly from website but I don't trust their packaging. I believe members here understand the importance of good packaging to protect precious steelbooks against the dangers of international shipping.

I've pm biggav and mosavon but haven't got a firm reply yet. Anyone could help me on this? :bunny:

evilvort3x
09-07-2011, 03:41 PM
i could pick one up for you not a problem :) just paypal me the cash and i will pick it up and send it friday as long as my local has some in (which it should do)

mosavon
09-07-2011, 11:39 PM
Are you referring to the steelbook edition? I Pm'd you thinking you were referring to the survivor version?

Lemur
09-08-2011, 02:25 AM
Thanks for all your helpful replies. Biggav will be getting this for me. :barsong:

evilvort3x
09-08-2011, 09:15 AM
ok cool but remember ill do same for you lemur too mate :)

Lemur
09-08-2011, 04:10 PM
That's great to know pal! :1: I'll probably have to get help from you one day as we get shafted in Singapore all the time! The game distributors here are retarded. For Resistance 3 none of them even brought in the steelbook for distribution, only the junk doomsday edition which is well....just junk :hammer: