PDA

View Full Version : Collector from Canada

MrZombieFingers
09-10-2011, 01:27 AM
Had to edit this post.

My Photbucket account got all messed up and all my pictures were deleted..

Untill i get my pictures back on here again (tomorrow) heres a NEW Game Room Tour Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=535wSTpyvAk&feature=channel_video_title) I made on September 27th, 2011 I also have a NES unboxing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7IFpQuiGkQ&feature=channel_video_title) up along with a pickups video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUQYB84Wn8M&feature=relmfu)aswell..Hope you all enjoy

New Game Room Tour Video Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=535wSTpyvAk)

Gamertag: Wi11ieBHardigan
Youtube Channel: UndeadSpaceMonkey1 (hthttp://www.youtube.com/user/UndeadSpaceMonkey1?feature=mheetp://)

Please Also if you like my videos.
Can you Leave a comment, rate and or subscribe, it would really help me out as I am fairly New to Youtube

Thankyou very much

Mike1888
09-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Welcome!! Nice room! :D But, I can't find any Playstation stuff? :(

:welcome:

MrZombieFingers
09-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Yeah I know..i should be ashamed
I just rebirthed my obsession 2 months ago
so Im trying to rebuy all the stuff i had before...
can get real expensive all at once

Mike1888
09-10-2011, 01:48 AM
Tell me about it. Collecting games is an expensive hobby :(

and trust me, this forum does not help! :P

AJLareneg
09-10-2011, 04:50 AM
I love the combine poster! ...and is that Gordon Freeman's crowbar!? Where did you get that? That is awesome!

Nice room though....sort of reminds me of mine what with all the posters and stuff. :D

Oh and welcome~

MrZombieFingers
09-10-2011, 05:33 AM
I love the combine poster! ...and is that Gordon Freeman's crowbar!? Where did you get that? That is awesome!

Nice room though....sort of reminds me of mine what with all the posters and stuff. :D

Oh and welcome~
Thankyou
The Combine Poster I printed myself source of picture from Google Images

and the Freeman Crowbar I made myself from a regular crowbar with Red and Silver Spray Paint
the card thats pictured with it I made that with MS Paint

There are links in the discription for the youtube video of where some of the pictures are from

Lemur
09-10-2011, 05:40 AM
First off, welcome to the forums :beer:

Secondly, just 2 months and you collected all of that? Impressive! The prototype posters are very nice :thumb:

MrZombieFingers
09-10-2011, 05:45 AM

Secondly, just 2 months and you collected all of that? Impressive! The prototype posters are very nice :thumb:

Thankyou..
Yeah its been roughly 2 months..bunch more stuff on the way
But those are Prototype Comics bot posters

In the video I think they be more discribed

AJLareneg
09-10-2011, 05:46 AM

i think those are comic books....:D

Thankyou
The Combine Poster I printed myself source of picture from Google Images

and the Freeman Crowbar I made myself from a regular crowbar with Red and Silver Spray Paint
the card thats pictured with it I made that with MS Paint

There are links in the discription for the youtube video of where some of the pictures are from

You printed it yourself? It came out looking really nice! Did you have it printed at a shop or with your own printer..? I like it a lot. :o

...wow seriously? ...that crowbar turned out looking super official too. you did a great job!

foreverflash
09-10-2011, 05:48 AM

Gordon Freeman's Crowbar? Are you serious?! That has to be one of the coolest collectibles I've EVER seen. WOW Do you think you have enough posters? lol Is there a wall behind there? :taunt: Impressive collection! Enjoy the community!

MrZombieFingers
09-10-2011, 05:48 AM
i think those are comic books....:D

You printed it yourself? It came out looking really nice! Did you have it printed at a shop or with your own printer..? I like it a lot. :o

...wow seriously? ...that crowbar turned out looking super official too. you did a great job!
Yeah there comic books.
and yes Printed on my own printer and thanks for the comments.glad you like it

Lemur
09-10-2011, 05:55 AM
Oh comics! They looked like posters at first glance. Still very nice though! Hehehe

MrZombieFingers
09-10-2011, 05:55 AM

Gordon Freeman's Crowbar? Are you serious?! That has to be one of the coolest collectibles I've EVER seen. WOW Do you think you have enough posters? lol Is there a wall behind there? :taunt: Impressive collection! Enjoy the community!

Yeah I like the crowbar to I think its my favorite thing in my room..thanks
and the posters well thats just till fill the empty spaces..soon to be replaces with shelves.

AJLareneg
09-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Yeah there comic books.
and yes Printed on my own printer and thanks for the comments.glad you like it

daaang you must have a really good printer then! they look like official posters! do you have a certain paper you use on it??

MrZombieFingers
09-10-2011, 02:22 PM
daaang you must have a really good printer then! they look like official posters! do you have a certain paper you use on it??

If you look closely youll notice that its made up of 8X11 photo paper joined together.nothing that special , printed on highest quality.
It also helps that i have a CISS ink system on my printer (google it)

MrZombieFingers
09-13-2011, 10:12 PM
oops Mistake sorry..is there any way to delete a post

MrZombieFingers
10-01-2011, 04:24 AM
Got some Recent updates for my collection

Original First post has been updated

foreverflash
10-01-2011, 04:59 AM
Got some Recent updates for my collection

Original First post has been updatedWas the NES action set unboxing there before or is that new? Absolutely amazing my friend. How the hell did you get your hands on an original action set? Mint too?! Extremely jealous I am...how much did it cost (the real kicker question) lol?

Plus, just wanted to say, your video was VERY professional. You did an excellent job with sound/camera angles/lighting and everything. Very good job my friend. You must take a lot of pride in your collectibles to go to such great lengths to show stuff off!

MrZombieFingers
10-01-2011, 05:36 AM
Was the NES action set unboxing there before or is that new? Absolutely amazing my friend. How the hell did you get your hands on an original action set? Mint too?! Extremely jealous I am...how much did it cost (the real kicker question) lol?

Plus, just wanted to say, your video was VERY professional. You did an excellent job with sound/camera angles/lighting and everything. Very good job my friend. You must take a lot of pride in your collectibles to go to such great lengths to show stuff off!

No the Unboxing of the NES is one of many new videos I put up.
I got it on ebay and yeah it is mint
I paid 200 for it but it also came with 5 boxed NES games
(Castlevania,monopoly,paper boy,tecmo bowl and blades of steal) and a NES Power Mat..i also do a unboxing of the games

Im by far no professional but thanks for the kind words..I just try to put out the best I can do..I do take pride in my collection but Im not sure if I show them off though its more of a informational help video..well thats the way i lok at similar videos to mine I find on youtube

Thanks for taking the time and watching
Jamie

Lemur
10-01-2011, 06:13 AM
It's pretty cool how you make your own posters. Have you tried making your own stickerbooks? Like buy those plain steels and print your own art on stickers. Not sure if you need like special stickers tho but I think it would be really nice. 1 of a kind :1:

MrZombieFingers
10-01-2011, 02:30 PM
It's pretty cool how you make your own posters. Have you tried making your own stickerbooks? Like buy those plain steels and print your own art on stickers. Not sure if you need like special stickers tho but I think it would be really nice. 1 of a kind :1:

Never put any thought in to that but lately Ive been thinking of making some custom NES boxs for game like Duck/Mario 1 that never came with a box..never know