PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Yakuza 4 Steelbook(s) & Ichiban Box.

vhal_x
09-14-2011, 06:48 PM
As title says, prefer them to be as low in price as possible, no need for them to be sealed, as long as they are complete and as near mint as possible, thanks :D xx

evilvort3x
09-14-2011, 07:35 PM
the kuro my friend has.... if you need hun not sure what he wants price wise....ill let u know in a bit if u want :)

evilvort3x
09-14-2011, 07:47 PM
friend said about 30 he is looking for.... i will get pics asap

vhal_x
09-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Does he not have the Ichiban box, as I'd rather buy the Kuro edition with the preorder box, so I don't end up with two of the steelbook? xx

evilvort3x
09-14-2011, 08:00 PM
kuro is the english one....

the ichiban is hard 2 get hold of :O

vhal_x
09-14-2011, 08:03 PM
I know, I'm desperately trying to get hold of one :( Kuro is the one that the Ichiban box came with in AUS, Shiro is the other steelbook? xx

evilvort3x
09-14-2011, 08:06 PM
no other way round kuro is ours shiro is the aus one :D

vhal_x
09-14-2011, 08:26 PM
I may have to disprove you there...

http://www.esperino.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Ichiban-Box.jpg

evilvort3x
09-14-2011, 09:20 PM
ill redisprove :D

he Kuro Edition features Yakuza 4 encased in a black steel book with a silver dragon motif of Kazuma’s tattoo, four pieces of bonus content featuring unlockable costumes and battle modes previously only available in Japan, all enclosed in a plastic o-ring sleeve. The Kuro Edition is available to pre-order exclusively from EB Games stores. Customers who pre-order the Kuro Edition will receive the Ichiban Box (Number One Box) as a pre-order offer. The Ichiban Box includes a hostess calendar and an authentic rice bowl with chopsticks, packaged in a noodle-style box.
Two Limited Editions announced for Yakuza 4

The Shiro Edition features Yakuza 4 encased in a white steel book with a silver dragon motif of Kazuma’s tattoo, four pieces of bonus content featuring unlockable costumes and battle modes previously only available in Japan, all enclosed in a plastic o-ring sleeve. The Shiro Edition is available to pre-order now from JB Hi Fi stores offering a copy of Yakuza 3 for free for all customers who pre-order, and from GAME stores offering an exclusive Yakuza 4 t-shirt for all customers who pre-order.

vhal_x
09-14-2011, 09:21 PM
As in disprove yourself? As that is what you did right there, my friend :haha: xx

evilvort3x
09-14-2011, 09:27 PM
ahh LOL but they had the black one WITH ichiban in aus i see blind fool i am :D