PDA

View Full Version : Need help, RE: AC Animus Edition Xbox 360.

vhal_x
09-15-2011, 05:05 PM
As title says, I need help to preorder the UK PAL version of the Assassin's Creed Animus Edition for Xbox360.

Here is the link:

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.230869100

It is from the UK Ubishop, so will need somebody from UK to order for me. I can pay a week before release, and no need to worry as you won't be charged until it is shipped (see below)

When will my credit card be charged?
For purchases of downloaded products, your credit card will be charged the day after your order is placed.
For purchases of physical products, you won't be billed until your product is shipped. This includes any preordered or backordered products. If your items are shipped separately you will be billed each time a product is shipped.

Also, if possible, could whoever helps me get it shipped to my address to save on shipping, as there is free UK shipping. (If you feel uncomfortable with this however, feel free to say so).

I will of course pay you a week before, on the 7th (if not a couple of days before that aswell), so that you will have the funds available for it upon release.

Thanks in advance! xx

vhal_x
09-15-2011, 08:11 PM
No-one? :( xx

thefunk007
09-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Silly question, why can't you order it?

vhal_x
09-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Been having problems with the Ubishop for months, I have no idea why, but they won't accept mine, my boyfriend, my parents cards, and no doubt every other card I try, so I can't get it preordered :( xx

Biggav4000
09-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Its done for you :thumb:

vhal_x
09-15-2011, 08:46 PM
Thank you :D was just worried incase I wasn't gonna manage to get this edition, so thanks so much! xx

foreverflash
09-16-2011, 05:43 AM
Hey Vhal, just remember too, the "ubiworkshop.com" which ships international (based in Canada or US I believe) sells the "white" version of the encyclopedia which has more content than the "black" version that comes w/ the Animus edition. So, if your not a "super" completionist, getting the white version should suffice and is a better, easier choice! Just friendly "collectors" advice!
:beer:

hawkeye
09-16-2011, 06:23 AM
I need someone to get me a PS3 animus edition if possible.The only option i get is to preorder the normal edition for pc because ubisofts store is regionized

Biggav4000
09-16-2011, 07:22 AM
Hawkeye Pm me I can do this for you :thumb:

vhal_x
09-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Hey Vhal, just remember too, the "ubiworkshop.com" which ships international (based in Canada or US I believe) sells the "white" version of the encyclopedia which has more content than the "black" version that comes w/ the Animus edition. So, if your not a "super" completionist, getting the white version should suffice and is a better, easier choice! Just friendly "collectors" advice!
:beer:

Oh no, I pretty much am a completionist, but sadly the white edition encyclopaedia has to be paid for up front, which I cannot afford right now, so hoping I will have neough money at some point to get it :(

Collecting is so frustrating, but great at the same time - wanting it all, yet knowing that it is very unlikely I will manage to get it all xx