PDA

View Full Version : Hey what's up?

RebekkaWillinger
01-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Rebekka and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

Maven
01-12-2010, 08:12 PM
Hi, I'm maven, 27 years old today & live in the UK. How's life treating you? What consoles do own?

twistedsymphony
01-12-2010, 11:31 PM
:welcome:

either of you have pics of your collections?

Maven
01-13-2010, 10:06 AM
I haven't taken any pics of my collection yet. I will do so though if I can find my light-box. I only collect PS3 titles & some Wii & PC games, mainly press kits. I used to have a bigger collection in my pre-wife era but sadly all retro gaming was sold to fund a new bedroom for our first child (Had a few rare games as well). She isn't the biggest gaming fan unfortunately but excepts me the way she found me (playing Settlers 2 for hours every day). It was my birthday yesterday & hers today, she's off for a meal later with the girls so I hope to get a few pics uploaded then.

twistedsymphony
01-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Cool...

I'm lucky to have married a woman who likes games as much as I do, we just bought some new display shelves over the weekend I got a big open one for my CE boxes and she got a glass enclosed one for her Final Fantasy Figurines.

Maven
01-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Figures, that's a no go for me my friend. The wife goes mad about my Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter edition cause it's so big. She's gonna have a breakdown when I recieve my Alma doll in the F.E.A.R. 2 press kit! lol

http://www.projectorigincommunity.com/sites/default/files/presskit_04%20copy.jpg

And I'd also love to get my hands on a Piggsy statue from Manhunt!

twistedsymphony
01-16-2010, 09:15 PM
Thats AWESOME!

How'd you score a Fortune Hunter Edition anyway? Got any good pics of that, the only ones I've seen were from the original press release.

Maven
01-17-2010, 01:47 AM
I did unspeakable things for that Fortune Hunter Edition like :censored: with an ostrich & :censored: with some KY jelly. Just kidding, I bought it from eBay for about £320. Quite cheep considering the prices some sold for. I can't find my damn camera to take some pics of my collection, but as soon as I do I'll let you know!:thumb:

Skoolstah
01-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Welcome! :)

@Maven: That doll has got to be the creepiest collector's item ever! :D

Maven
01-20-2010, 11:52 PM
That's the polite way of describing it unlike the phone call I got at work from the wife when it was delivered to my door. I'll be posting pics of my collection soon, check them out for other press items.

Skoolstah
01-24-2010, 09:26 PM
That's the polite way of describing it unlike the phone call I got at work from the wife when it was delivered to my door. I'll be posting pics of my collection soon, check them out for other press items.

Aww! Looking forward to see the pictures, though. :)

Maven
01-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Should be some pics up Tuesday, found my camera!:yahoo: