PDA

View Full Version : WTB Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition!

II B1GG BOSS II
10-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Hi there,

I'm new to this website so do be patient with me as I don't know business is done here.

Well I'm looking for the Uncharted 3 Explorer Edition, I'm from the UK and it was only a GameStop exclusive (I Didn't even know they were in the UK?) But when I went to order it, it was SOLD OUT :(

Has anyone got one for sale that lives in the UK as I would prefer to avoid the insane international shipping and taxes if possible! I've looked on eBay and they are going for like 180-200 GBP!

Please leave anything in this thread and I will get back to you ASAP Thanks!

Slybaoth
10-04-2011, 07:34 AM
As I said on the dedicated topic of this edition, I have made two preorder of the explorer edition to have the best offer in the late day before release and I haven't still canceled one...

I don't know the weight, but for UK, it will about 170GBP (if 10kg) and 157GBP (if 5Kg)...

vhal_x
10-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Don't have one to offer you, but, Gamestop did stock it, but it wasn't a Gamestop exclusive, I got mine from GAME xx

II B1GG BOSS II
10-04-2011, 11:52 AM
@Slybaoth

I'm assuming that you're from the states? If you could hold on to that one for me, I'd appreciate it :) how does it work though? Like the payment? Do you need it now or closer to the release? I would prefer till we wait closer to release as I'm still hoping that GameStop restock it again (Happened with the MGS4 EU Limited Edition for me :P)

Also about the weight of it, I don't think it would be over 5KG, the box would take most of the weight and it doesn't look that heavy, would you settle for £150 for it if it's under 10KG?

@vhal_x

Really? I just checked on GAME and all they have is the Special Edition, not the Explorer Edition? lol

Thanks for the response guys! :)

vhal_x
10-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Yeah, they had it (there was even a post somewhere on here to alert everyone to it) but it sold out within a few days, they may get more closer to release but I doubt it, think it will only be returns (such as damaged ones) after release xx

vhal_x
10-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Oh and yeah, they take down the listing in GAME if a preorder has sold out xx

II B1GG BOSS II
10-04-2011, 11:58 AM
:(

When did this happen? Curse my luck! lol I thought it was only a GameStop exclusive to the UK, hmmmm I might have to go to my local game and see if they let me pre order it, I have a friend there so we shall see, if not at least I have a back up here!

vhal_x
10-04-2011, 12:08 PM
It was maybe two weeks ago? Not sure, I'm not very good at keeping track of dates haha! I'm not sure if you'll get it ordered instore, I think it may have been online only for GAME, if not, they might not be able to due to the fast sell-out time anyway - Good luck! xx

II B1GG BOSS II
10-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Well If it was online only then I'm truly screwed then lol well I'll check anyway but oh well hopefull Slybaoth responds to the thread soon, better then not having it at all lol, thanks for you're help :)

vhal_x
10-04-2011, 12:17 PM
No problem :) xx

Slybaoth
10-04-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm from France...
To be clear, I'm talking about this edition :

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/911414YBkoL._AA1500_.jpg

In fact, as I said, I don't know the weight of the CE... I just take 10kg and 5kg to give you an idea of the final cost including shipping. (but I think the chest will be quite heavy !!)
I will not make any money while selling it to you, so if it weight lower, the shipping cost will be lower and so the final price. But if it weight 5kg, it will be 157GBP no more no less.
(For information the price of the CE in France is 149euros).

My first preorder is in Amazon and my second is in FNAC, both will take money only at shipping, so I don't need money now and I could wait until the very end (3 days before official release) to cancel my order.

II B1GG BOSS II
10-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Ah ok that's cool, well would you be able to hold on to one for me, however one user has sent me a message and said they also have one and they are from the UK so shipping shouldn't be as expensive, but if for whatever reason it doesn't work out at least ill have this one lol, if it does work out I'll message you 3-4 days before to let you know to not worry about holding it for me, is that ok?

Thanks for you're assistance mate, really do appreciate the help :)

Slybaoth
10-21-2011, 07:20 AM
Due to a change of the french release of Uncharted 3, I have to decide before monday to keep or discard my second pre-order of the explorer edition !!! So If no one contact me via PM, I will discard it !!!

II B1GG BOSS II
10-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the warning mate, I contacted the other person who is more local to me and just went to double check if he is still going to sell me his explorer edition, so I will let you know in the next few days mate :)

fattyuk
10-21-2011, 07:16 PM
got mine ordered from game!

and had an email about early payment might be taken, shit myself lol as I don't get paid till end of the month so had to change my payment to a credit card,which I realllllyyyyy shouldn't be doing! but would shed a tear if my payment messed up and order canceled

vhal_x
10-21-2011, 07:25 PM
Shit, will have to pay money into the bank tomorrow :/ better not cancel! xx

fattyuk
10-21-2011, 07:46 PM
^^^ check your email I'd be surprised if you haven't recieved it, I got mine about 2 hours ago... I'll post what says :)

fattyuk
10-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Thank you for preordering Uncharted 3 from GAME.co.uk

Due to the epic size of Uncharted 3 we have a lot to do to make sure it gets to you
in time for launch day. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your
payment card a little earlier than usual.

If your payment has been successful you will receive an email letting you know that
your order is on its way. It will not reach you early, this just means its being held ready
for delivery on launch day.

Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the evening prior to
the release date.

If there is a problem with your order you may receive an email informing you that your
order has been cancelled.
This could be due to a problem with your payment method. If your order has been
cancelled please place a new order on www.game.co.uk/uncharted

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:
http://www.game.co.uk/contact

The Customer Service Team
GAME.co.uk

vhal_x
10-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Oh, no I knew about the email, I checked after you posted, I just mean I don't have enough in the right bank account right now, so will have to dive to the bank tomorrow to pay some money in xx

gokilz
10-22-2011, 09:35 AM
id like to get this badly!!! anyone can help me please

vhal_x
10-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Thank you for preordering Uncharted 3 from GAME.co.uk

Due to the epic size of Uncharted 3 we have a lot to do to make sure it gets to you
in time for launch day. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your
payment card a little earlier than usual.

If your payment has been successful you will receive an email letting you know that
your order is on its way. It will not reach you early, this just means its being held ready
for delivery on launch day.

Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the evening prior to
the release date.

If there is a problem with your order you may receive an email informing you that your
order has been cancelled.
This could be due to a problem with your payment method. If your order has been
cancelled please place a new order on www.game.co.uk/uncharted

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:
http://www.game.co.uk/contact

The Customer Service Team
GAME.co.uk

Payment will be taken starting from the 26th :) (I got a reply, YAY!). Thank fuck, 'cause I'll be paying the money in on the 24th (bank is shut this weekend :facepalm:) xx

fattyuk
10-22-2011, 07:15 PM
your a diamond vhal thanks! credit card sort for it.... just want that confirmation of payment has been taken! and there hasn't been any problems :(

II B1GG BOSS II
10-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Bah you guys need to stop rubbing it in! Lol I still haven't found no one, the guy that offered hasn't messaged me back :( vhal cancel you're order and let me have it :D

fattyuk
10-22-2011, 07:27 PM
keep an eye on it mate as I'm sure loads of pre orders will not be paid for and thus game might have some for sale :)

II B1GG BOSS II
10-22-2011, 07:34 PM
I'll deffo be sitting on the net on Monday mashing F5! Lol hopefully someone out there must not pay it lol

vhal_x
10-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Not Monday B1GG, Wednesday - Monday's the 24th, Payment's are to be taken starting on the 26th :) xx

II B1GG BOSS II
10-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Correction, I'll be mashing F5 all day on GAME and GameStop on Wednesday lol

vhal_x
10-22-2011, 07:40 PM
Haha, yeah, I'm sure if none are available on Wednesday, a few will come in stock on release day/just after release xx

II B1GG BOSS II
10-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Let's hope! Lol well at least I got the Skyrim Collectors Edition, but I'm more off a Uncharted fan lol, hopefully it's like the Killzone 3 CE where there was too many off them and they were like £40 in the shop lol

vhal_x
10-22-2011, 07:46 PM
NOOOOO! I hate how so many CEs drop drastically in price after release now. Here's hoping one copy just scans as cheap for ya, but no others do :rotf: xx

II B1GG BOSS II
10-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Lol true it is well annoying when you dish out cash for it and it drops hardcore a week later lol

vhal_x
10-22-2011, 07:52 PM
Happened to me with Killzone 3, and now Gears of War 3 (although that's not as drastic a drop). Just hoping nothing else drops too much! xx

fattyuk
10-22-2011, 08:45 PM
skyrim I'm waiting to drop, and batman.

IMO I wouldn't be hitting f5 all day as I'm sure that if a payment doesn't go through people might have a chance of phoning them up and sorting it out,

just need to get the US edition now!!

II B1GG BOSS II
10-31-2011, 04:57 AM
Ok guys just a quick update, the two guys who might gave been able to hook me up can't know due to unlucky circumstances out of their control :(

So were back to square, has anybody got a extra pre order of the Explorer Edition that I can purchase off them? PREFERABLY must be from the UK as the Shipping and importing will not be a issue. Please do get back to me!

Thanks

gu8
10-31-2011, 05:02 PM
im one of the 2 unlucky fuckers, im wounded