PDA

View Full Version : Wanted :bioshock and more

fattyuk
10-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi there,

Am after :

Heavy rain press kit
Fallout 3 survival edition(ps3 preferred)
Would be interested in any fallout mechandise.
Any mafia 2 merchandise apart from the gun lamp and collectors edition,

Any bioshock memorabilia that I dont already own(what I own,it's only small though :p) :.

bioshock 2 special edition ps3
bioshock 2 rapture edition ps3
bioshock novel
bioshock big daddy plush doll.
bioshock infinite postcards.

foreverflash
10-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Hey friend!

Have a look on eBay UK with the search "fallout brotherhood" and you will find a bunch of very rare fallout 3 (brotherhood of steel) figures that were exclusive to the UK. I have the rarest version (which was a promo item given out - the box has no PS3 or 360 logo on it) - but if your into PS3 you can always get that version which comes w/ the game and figure. All those figures are a bit rare.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=fallout+brotherhood&_sacat=See-All-Categories

mawa
10-09-2011, 10:10 AM
I have that figure also whit out ps3 or 360 on it.
Whas given to me in the shop in the netherlands where i have buy fall out whas a pre order bonus ( its still brand new in the box ) and its looking very nice.
But sorry not for sale

iff you dont have it then this will be a nice ad to your collection

fattyuk
10-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Yes picked this up for about £8 the other week from eBay :)

Was wondering why it came in it's own box and not a console branded box, well that's cleared a few things up! cheers

jacobpegpog
10-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Hey there,

If interested, I have a copy of Bioshock on PC. Special edition Steelbook, still in its original factory seal.

Thanks,

fattyuk
10-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Know the one you mean, I'm going to want to get the steel book with big daddy figure on xbox preferably.

cheers for the offer :)