PDA

View Full Version : F/s brand new assassin's brotherhood harlequin collectors box

Twisted
10-09-2011, 05:18 AM
FOR SALE ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD GAMESTOP USA EXCLUSIVE HARLIQUIN COLLECTORS BOX EDITION FOR PS3.(OUT OF PRINT, SOLD OUT ON-LINE ON GAMESTOP WEBSITE) NTSC VERSION, BUT PS3 GAME IS REGION FREE BRAND NEW BOX IS STILL SEALED FROM GAMESTOP USA. ONLY VERY MINIMAL SHELFWARE OTHERWISE BOX IS IN TOP SHAPE (NO RIPS IN BOX, NO VISIBLE DENTS ETC.) BOX AS AN OUTERCOATING SLIP CASE, SO I CAN ONLY SPEAK OF WHAT I CAN SEE THROUGH THE SLIP CASE AS I HAVE NOT OPENED IT. ASKING U.S. DOLLARS $175.00+ SHIPPING COST WILLING TO SHIP WORLDWIDE, ONLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL. I WILL PACKAGE IT AS IF IT WERE GLASS, BEING A COLLECTOR MYSELF, I AM WELL AWARE ABOUT THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF PRODUCTS ARRIVING AS CLOSE TO PERFECT AS POSSIBLE, WHEN I SELECTED THIS BOX, I "CHERRY PICKED" IT FROM GAMESTOP, AS THIS WAS THE BEST BOX THEY HAD IN STORE, AS INITALLY IT WAS MEANT FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION, THAT I ALWAYS KEEP SEALED, SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PIECE, BUT I AM FORCED TO PART WITH IT, AS MY WORK HOURS HAVE BEEN CUTBACK, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND SO I CAN AFFORD TO PAY FOR THIS YEARS COLLECTORS EDITIONS FOR VARIOUS PS3 GAMES, WHICH ARE EXPENSIVE ON MY END BECAUSE THE VARIANTS ARE NOT COME TO AMERICA, SUCH AS UC3 EXPLORER EDITION, SONIC GENERATIONS COLLECTORS, ETC.
Platform:
region:
Price:
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)
Pictures: (link or embed)

fattyuk
10-09-2011, 10:48 AM
would offer $70 and shipping to uk

Twisted
10-09-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry, i cannot accept that offer because i was one of the suckers ;) that bought on release day, that being said, there is a clear distinction between this particular set, and other indentical sets available..this is a GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE HARLEQUIN set, not the "Doctor" one's as available at other retailers.

fattyuk
10-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Ok thought I would offer a valuation on what it's going for in eBay p, mind you the lowest figure :p

cheers for the response!

Twisted
10-09-2011, 09:11 PM
thank you for your consideration, unfortunately i could NOT find a BRAND NEW SEALED "harlequin" [/B]version on ebay for any less than US $175.00..then again, that is for EBAY USA, and the "Harlequin" edition is strictly advertised as "GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE".again, in USA..that may not be the case in other respective countries, but unless you can kindly send me some ebay links for said identical items, i have no way of locating them, and also sometimes other retailers use "stock photos" displaying the Harlequin, but in USA,..ONLY Gamestop could sell that particular variant,..so you could end up ordering from another retailer, get the "doctor" instead, and then the retailer is oblivous, as to why, and would say things like, "subject to change, or it was a manufacturer change" etc..but again, i am ONLY speaking of USA side, it may or may not be readily available in other PAL countries...please send me any link if you can, i would love to see it!

fattyuk
10-09-2011, 09:27 PM
My bad, all the items say harelequin as standard I think so I've been a bit mixed up!did manage to get it on the 360 for $65 plus shipping but still would like to pick it up on the PS3 one day

Anyways good luck with your sale :) and thanks for the response,

Twisted
10-13-2011, 08:07 PM
Can any of my PAL friends verify if the Harlequin indeed was a GAMESTOP USA SPECIFIC EXCLUSIVE? ..i know in USA, it was sold as EXCLUSIVE to gamestop..but what about the rest of the world?..did you receiving the "doctor" jack in the box?..or did you also have the harlequin option?..just would like to know if it truely is a GAMESTOP USA exclusive,..in america it is for a fact..not sure about the rest of the world..anyone can set the record straight and knows for sure, i'd appreciate it!!!

fattyuk
10-13-2011, 08:40 PM
if I'm right no where else but the US got the jack in the boxes CEs so I assume that this one was exclusive to GameStop.

gurpswoo1
10-13-2011, 08:49 PM
No it was Gamestop in both the USA and Canada that got the exclusive Harlequin Jack-in-the-Box

See here for canada Gamestop:
http://www.gamestop.ca/ps3/games/assassins-creed-brotherhood-collectors-edition/306916

Twisted
10-14-2011, 02:58 AM
thank you for chiming in both of you..i appreciate the insight..if it truely is north america exclusive to game stop, i would assume it cannot be any more than 20%-25% of the production run of A.C.Brotherhood collectors editions, for north america's market share..this is really make it difficult for me to part with, but because of all the PAL exclusives collectors editions i had pre ordered, i need to shuffle things around to help pay for them..i am entertaining offers above what i paid for it in 2010..which was $107 US plus shipping....i need the funds, but i am not willing to lose money on it.