PDA

View Full Version : Arkham HMV pack

themidlandmaster
10-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Hey guys.

HMV removed this item from thier website, so I can't order it.

I emailed them, but they haven't replied yet

If someone from the UK would be able to get this for me, I'd be very greateful

mosavon
10-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Strange that its not on the site anymore, can only mean they have sold out..i might be going into HMV today if i do i will ask them

mosavon
10-14-2011, 11:28 PM
I have brought you a copy of this today, please can you confirm what platform you would prefer it on? PS3/360?

I ordered a PS3 version BUT i can easily amend the order if you wanted a 360 copy

Let me know

themidlandmaster
10-15-2011, 05:41 AM
I have brought you a copy of this today, please can you confirm what platform you would prefer it on? PS3/360?

I ordered a PS3 version BUT i can easily amend the order if you wanted a 360 copy

Let me know

360 please!

Cheers

mosavon
10-15-2011, 05:42 AM
Damn a 50/50 chance and i choose the wrong one, wow ok ill change it to 360 :thumb:

Biggav4000
10-15-2011, 06:22 AM
Hey Mos
do you think you can pick up a xbox 360 one for me as well.:thumb:

mosavon
10-15-2011, 06:27 AM
Dont you have a local HMV? i can do that if you want

Edit : Alright ill go today or tomorrow to get a couple of 360 versions for You & Midland

mosavon
10-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Guys, i have Good News and Bad News

Good News is i have placed pre-orders for 2 x Xbox 360 HMV Exclusive Arkham City Editions

Bad News is they DO NOT come with the Comic anymore, the sales assistant did not tell me this yesterday and i can only assume this is the reason they are not on the website anymore? She said there is a slight possibility it may still come with the comic, although she has been told to remove the comic advertising from the listing now

So as i say 2 orders have been placed IF you do not want them anymore in light of this news then just say i can cancel them without any problems whatsoever, its still a pretty good price considering you do get :

Limited Edition Lenticular Sleeve
Limited Edition T-Shirt

Let me know Midland and Biggav

Sevket
10-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Guys, i have Good News and Bad News

Good News is i have placed pre-orders for 2 x Xbox 360 HMV Exclusive Arkham City Editions

Bad News is they DO NOT come with the Comic anymore, the sales assistant did not tell me this yesterday and i can only assume this is the reason they are not on the website anymore? She said there is a slight possibility it may still come with the comic, although she has been told to remove the comic advertising from the listing now

So as i say 2 orders have been placed IF you do not want them anymore in light of this news then just say i can cancel them without any problems whatsoever, its still a pretty good price considering you do get :

Limited Edition Lenticular Sleeve
Limited Edition T-Shirt

Let me know Midland and Biggav

I can sell Arkham City comic book set to anyone interested since I am getting the hardcover one