jugolicious
01-26-2012, 11:22 PM
WOW @ the box art for Dark Edition

hawkeye
01-26-2012, 11:50 PM
Times like these I wish I had an Xbox

gurpswoo1
01-26-2012, 11:54 PM
This is looking very nice, why is it only USA and France that are getting it.

Neilikki
01-27-2012, 01:29 AM
Wow, this is looking cool!
Normally, i hate buying games locally, when they are localized, but I just made an exception, since they sell it here for less than £45 PLUS the first 1000 copies are numbered! W00t. They are supposed to inform us of the numbers tomorrow, I wonder which number did I get.
Here is hoping the game has double audio :V

lhurgoyf
01-27-2012, 01:38 AM
Already have the PC edition but... that Dark Edition...

http://i.imgur.com/qkobu.jpg

Johnny
01-27-2012, 01:53 AM
Im so pre ordering this.

vhal_x
01-27-2012, 11:24 AM
I preordered the Dark Edition :D xx

gurpswoo1
01-27-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm confused, where are you pre-ordering this in the UK.

Also I see no mention of a numbered release

vhal_x
01-27-2012, 11:38 AM
I got it preordered from Amazon.fr - they ship to UK xx

gurpswoo1
01-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Ah I see, In that case I will wait for UK site to get pre-orders . Unless it is a French exclusive.

vhal_x
01-27-2012, 11:48 AM
I preordered just to be on the safe side, if a UK retailer gets it I'll cancel my French order and order from the UK :)

It works out to around (just under) £75 with shipping from Amazon.fr xx

Matrix6
01-27-2012, 01:06 PM
Surely the Dark Edition will be available exclusively at EB for Australia ;)

vhal_x
01-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Zavvi are currently in talks with the manufacturer about getting the Dark Edition xx

Johnny
01-27-2012, 01:45 PM
I hope that happens, because i dont want to order a french edition with everything in French.

Neilikki
01-27-2012, 01:45 PM
I'm confused, where are you pre-ordering this in the UK.

Also I see no mention of a numbered release

It says here (http://www.gram.pl/news_8AjqJO23_Wiedmin_2_Edycja_Rozszerzona_i_Wiedm in_2_Mroczna_Edycja_zawarto_wyda_ceny_bonusy_Zamw_ ju_teraz_w_sklepie_gram_pl.html) that the whole edition is numbered and that the first 1000 goes to the people that ordered it at gram.pl, in accordance to the order time (so the first person who pre-ordered gets number #1 etc), and that the rest of the copies (after the first 1000) are going to be spread randomly.
The number was supposed to be shown in your order details from today, but they changed it to Feb 1st now.
It's true that there is no mention about numbering on the international site, though. I don't know why.
What also isn't mentioned on that site (and is at gram.pl) is that the big box with wolf's head is actually supposed to be something like lenticular (I'm not sure exactly, but they use the word "relief")

Also, I definitely wouldn't worry about it being exclusive to anyone.

I hope that happens, because i dont want to order a french edition with everything in French.

Not gonna happen as I said, also the French version will get at least English audio and a bunch of subtitles.

EDIT (I mean, it being exclusive in France is not gonna happen, sorry, I'm being confusing :< )

AmericanBash
01-27-2012, 08:05 PM
I am going to predorder mine today

Matrix6
01-27-2012, 10:02 PM
I hope the Dark Edition isn't exclusive to Gamestop in the US :S

lhurgoyf
01-27-2012, 10:15 PM
I hope the Dark Edition isn't exclusive to Gamestop in the US :S

They have linked to amazon.com but I have yet to see it up there for sale. I would rather not have to buy from gamestop though if I don't have to :/

Matrix6
01-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah same, I prefer amazon myself as I've been a loyal buyer for years :D
Best Buy only list the Enhanced version as well, so far only Gamestop is showing the Dark[Sith] Edition on their site!?

I'll probably cave and just get it locally whenever they put it up as Gamestop will charge me no less than $35 to ship it here. :s

Venner
01-27-2012, 10:47 PM
So want this

AmericanBash
01-27-2012, 11:16 PM
I am going to preorder mine once its available in store. If someone wants me to do a order of these from gamestop let me know.

Hez
01-28-2012, 11:04 AM
Might sound stupid abit, but i ordered ''Dark edition'' first time from Amazon.Fr site on last night, and I was thinking bout the game content it self, like is audio/sub's in french or in english as usually?

gurpswoo1
01-28-2012, 11:09 AM
It's likely English subs, there is a chance for English dub but no confirmations at this early stage. The book and contents is more than likely in French.

Ayiu
01-28-2012, 11:47 AM
USA
Canada
Mexico
You will get the box and full documentation in English. The game in this version has text and audio in English as well as in Polish and French and text in Spanish. This means you can play the game in any of these four languages, however if you choose Spanish only text will be in Spanish and you will have a choice of audio language to be in either English, Polish or French.

Germany
Switzerland
Austria
If you live in Germany, Switzerland or Austria you will get the box and full documentation in German. The game in this version has audio in English, French and German and text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Polish. This means that if you choose to play the game in Italian, Spanish or Polish, you will have text in either of those languages and you will be able to choose audio in English, French or German.

Russia
You will get a fully localized game, which means that the box and full documentation will be in Russian. The game in this version has text and audio in both Russian and Polish.

United kingdom
If you live in United Kingdom you will get the box and full documentation in English. The game in this version has text and audio in both English and Polish.

Australia
If you live in Australia you will get the box and full documentation in English. The game in this version has text and audio in English.

Taiwan
You will get the box and full documentation in traditional Chinese. The game in this version has traditional Chinese text with the audio being in English.

Czech Republic
You will get the box and full documentation in Czech. This version of the game has English, Czech and Hungarian text with audio being in English.

Hungary
You will get the box and full documentation in Hungarian. This version of the game has English, Hungarian and Czech text with audio being in English.

Rest of the World
Please check your local stores for availability of the game version.

Johnny
01-28-2012, 02:42 PM
I just hope that i get the job im applying for monday.
So many editions to spend my money xD.

Pielord
01-30-2012, 02:36 AM
don't know if you guys have seen this but it's a sort of unboxing vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBAVgLQmMD8&feature=colike

Gemini-Phoenix
01-31-2012, 09:36 AM
The Enhanced Edition looks like just a tacky "Day One DLC" edition. However, I ordered the Dark Edition from GAME as I am just a sucker for big heavy CE's which take up loads of space in my game room! :D

Neilikki
01-31-2012, 05:44 PM
Uuuh...So the number of my copy in 327 ~3~
Not the best number in the world. I should have wait and order six persons later.

vhal_x
01-31-2012, 06:59 PM
How do you know the number of yours? xx

Biggav4000
01-31-2012, 07:42 PM
Looks good this ,so I have preordered from GAME today for £60 :thumb:

sarasouls
01-31-2012, 08:07 PM
Is it safe to assume that this edition will be over 1 kg?

Damn GAME won't ship outside the UK if it is :(

nipperkipper
01-31-2012, 08:17 PM
Is it safe to assume that this edition will be over 1 kg?

Damn GAME won't ship outside the UK if it is :(

Guaranteed to be over 1kg - the artbook alone will likely be close to if not more than 1kg

sarasouls
01-31-2012, 08:38 PM
Yeah, i thought so.

Then i just hope it won't be exclusive to them!

I already place an order om amazon france but i want it in english...

nipperkipper
01-31-2012, 09:48 PM
I think it is exclusive to the Game group

Neilikki
01-31-2012, 10:01 PM
How do you know the number of yours? xx

Because they were supposed to be shown in the order details, if you ordered on gram.pl, since Feb 1st, but somehow they managed to get them earlier. I checked today and Bam, it's there.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8571/82646282.png

(It says under the game title: Your unique collector's edition number: 327)

Yeah, i thought so.

Then i just hope it won't be exclusive to them!

I already place an order om amazon france but i want it in english...

You mean the game itself, or packing? Because, if it's about the game, I think the French version will feature English text and audio, since the German version has the audio in English, French and German and a lot of subtitles additionally.

sarasouls
01-31-2012, 10:13 PM
Yeah i was referring to the packaging itself...

And also it's cheaper from GAME than amazon france for instance!

How much did you pay for yours Neilikki?

Neilikki
01-31-2012, 11:46 PM
Yeah i was referring to the packaging itself...

And also it's cheaper from GAME than amazon france for instance!

How much did you pay for yours Neilikki?

Well, then that's worse. But maybe there is still hope? I don't think it says anywere on game's site that it's their exclusive, and I think they try to shove this information inside your brain everytime they do gain an exclusive deal for something.
Also, you could order from USA (or Australia), maybe? If the game is released at the same time it shouldn't be region locked.

Oh, and I'm going to pay about £41/€49.

Matrix6
02-01-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm a little worried that it may be region locked, though the chances of that is slim I hope.

Anyway, as of right now, The Dark Edition is not listed on any Aussie retailer and only GAMEAus has the game listed at all! Hopefully by the end of the week the Dark Edition will be up for pre-order...I'm guessing EB will have 'exclusivity' for that!? :S

sarasouls
02-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Well, then that's worse. But maybe there is still hope? I don't think it says anywere on game's site that it's their exclusive, and I think they try to shove this information inside your brain everytime they do gain an exclusive deal for something.
Also, you could order from USA (or Australia), maybe? If the game is released at the same time it shouldn't be region locked.

Oh, and I'm going to pay about £41/€49.

I avoid buying from outside of EU because of customs when it cames to large and expensive stuff!

Can you tell me where are you ordering from? Cause i'm paying almost 90€

Neilikki
02-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Oh, I know that feel.
Well, I'm ordering from a polish site, so it wouldn't really solve your problem of it being in foreign language that is not English, on the package.

web_slinger_62
02-01-2012, 02:24 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Witcher-Assassins-Kings-microsoft-xbox-360/dp/B0073ESYLI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328062981&sr=8-1

it is on amazon.com, but doesn't show up unless you search for it lol

has anyone seen it up for pre-order in Canada? gamestop.ca lists the enchanced edition, but not the dark edition

Matrix6
02-01-2012, 04:15 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Witcher-Assassins-Kings-microsoft-xbox-360/dp/B0073ESYLI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328062981&sr=8-1

it is on amazon.com, but doesn't show up unless you search for it lol

has anyone seen it up for pre-order in Canada? gamestop.ca lists the enchanced edition, but the dark edition

That's tricky :S And they won't ship outside of the US :rant:

Hez
02-03-2012, 09:34 AM
That's tricky :S And they won't ship outside of the US :rant:

Wauh! just noticed but you can pre-order yours from Amazon.com.

Product Details

Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

Matrix6
02-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Wauh! just noticed but you can pre-order yours from Amazon.com.

Product Details

Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.

oh cool, thanks. They must've changed the shipping destinations and added a thumb nail in the last 24 hrs :)

The only question remains for me is...will it be region free??

Still no sign of the Dark Edition for Australia!? :(

john385
02-03-2012, 02:33 PM
ahhh, yet another great CE enslaved by the leper called GAME. They're drowning in debt and the jury's out whether they'll survive 2012 and yet, somehow, they get these exclusives (ME3, this, whoknows what else...) and of course, ramp up their prices as high as they can. f***, I'm so pissed of at that store...

vhal_x
02-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Ramp up their prices as high as they can? It's cheaper from GAME than it is from Amazon.fr, even minus the shipping costs xx

gurpswoo1
02-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Ramp up their prices as high as they can? It's cheaper from GAME than it is from Amazon.fr, even minus the shipping costs xx

I too think the price is too low, I'm guessing they have price wrong and will increase the price shortly. Just like Soul Caliber CE.

vhal_x
02-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Luckily I've preordered already ;) xx

Ceohai
02-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Looks like Canada will be getting the Dark Edition after all.
http://www.ebgames.ca/xbox-360/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-dark-edition/312600

Pielord
02-25-2012, 10:00 PM
Guys if you preorder off game/gamestation you get the wolf shirt.
Which I am rather happy about ;D

vhal_x
02-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Ooh yay! Glad I preordered at Game :D xx

Gemini-Phoenix
02-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Given GAME's recent troubles, you guys may want to start looking for alternative retailers which stock this, and keep them bookmarked in case of a sudden last minute cancellation...

Hopefully this shouldn't be affected, and I'm hoping that they sort their issues out come the new tax year

Pielord
02-29-2012, 08:00 PM
well if game drop on this it should pop up left right and centre like ME3 N7 did.

RyT
03-04-2012, 02:47 PM
I'm a little worried that it may be region locked, though the chances of that is slim I hope.

Anyway, as of right now, The Dark Edition is not listed on any Aussie retailer and only GAMEAus has the game listed at all! Hopefully by the end of the week the Dark Edition will be up for pre-order...I'm guessing EB will have 'exclusivity' for that!? :S

@.@ it's been on Ebgames and GAME website for days lol.. This is my first Xbox360 game wahahah.. Preordered at game.com.au :D free wolf t-shirt for 1 dollar dearer than Ebgames hahah

Matrix6
03-04-2012, 02:52 PM
lol wut?? :rotf: You're quoting me from the start of January when it wasn't on EB's site yet :P

I really want to play this as the PC version won't run well on my laptop :S

Anyways, I think I might order from JB because it's $99 and you get a Digital Comic Download. Not sure what size the Shirt will be from GAME and EB still doesn't have anything to offer!? :ghey:

RyT
03-04-2012, 02:59 PM
lol wut?? :rotf: You're quoting me from the start of January when it wasn't on EB's site yet :P

I really want to play this as the PC version won't run well on my laptop :S

Anyways, I think I might order from JB because it's $99 and you get a Digital Comic Download. Not sure what size the Shirt will be from GAME and EB still doesn't have anything to offer!? :ghey:

haha woops didn't read the date and time wahahaha... hmmm digital comic over physical shirt hmmm.. choices..

Matrix6
03-04-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm going by loyalty in this case plus it's a tenner cheapa ;)

If the rag doesn't match the size of the drapes then it's not much use, may as well go to JayJay's lol. Dgital Comics, not sure how that works or how much they charge on Xbox LIVE...never bought anything from there :S

I'm also have a tough choice of where to get Ghost Recon FS CE...JB @109 or MightyApe @ 95 [shipped]. That's a savings of $14 but neither have any pre-order incentives?! [yet]

RyT
03-04-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm going by loyalty in this case plus it's a tenner cheapa ;)

If the rag doesn't match the size of the drapes then it's not much use, may as well go to JayJay's lol. Dgital Comics, not sure how that works or how much they charge on Xbox LIVE...never bought anything from there :S

I'm also have a tough choice of where to get Ghost Recon FS CE...JB @109 or MightyApe @ 95 [shipped]. That's a savings of $14 but neither have any pre-order incentives?! [yet]

heh thank god I got off FPS :D can hardly do well on consoles..

Raasclark
03-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Ahhh crap. Just got wind of this and see that GAME have sold out : (

Matrix6
03-06-2012, 12:56 AM
Can still be ordered at JB for AU$99 though
http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/game/xbox-360/the-witcher-2-dark-collectors-edition-pre-order-bonus/662689

Raasclark
03-06-2012, 11:57 AM
Think I'll wait on this. GAME have just lost Asuras wrath and Street Fighter VS Tekken. Can see this moving to a different retailer.

gurpswoo1
03-08-2012, 07:37 PM
GAME have confirmed that they will be stocking this and will not be cancelled.

However the allocation is soldout. Good and bad news

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-08-the-witcher-2-360

RyT
03-08-2012, 08:24 PM
I forgot that the AU version is modified to gain ratings.. arghh :S too late to order from GAME UK now.. wonder if this will be region lock? If not just order from Gamestop

nipperkipper
03-08-2012, 08:42 PM
GAME have confirmed that they will be stocking this and will not be cancelled.

However the allocation is soldout. Good and bad news

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-08-the-witcher-2-360

Yay! My copies are secure:banana:

vhal_x
03-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Yay! My copies are secure:banana:

same here - wooooooooooo! :banana: xx

Matrix6
03-08-2012, 10:31 PM
I forgot that the AU version is modified to gain ratings.. arghh :S too late to order from GAME UK now.. wonder if this will be region lock? If not just order from Gamestop

We got an Enhanced Gumby version?? :S
I'd better get a copy from Ozgame then ^_^

RyT
03-09-2012, 12:23 AM
We got an Enhanced Gumby version?? :S
I'd better get a copy from Ozgame then ^_^

yeah enhanced.. but still modified to gain ratings of MA15.. have a google search.. :S only if ozgame sell dark edition.

Letrico
03-09-2012, 01:14 AM
sigh censored version again. bullcrap I tell you.

Matrix6
03-09-2012, 02:24 AM
I can wait for the price of the standard/Enhanced to go down when it's dirty cheaper and keep my Dark Edition locked! :S
I still need to finish the first game anyways :D

RyT
03-10-2012, 05:19 PM
think I might cancel mine.. can't be bothered spending that much amount getting a butchered version.. anyone preorder from GAME UK and want to sell at retail? (highly doubt so)

Tauran
03-11-2012, 01:42 AM
going to have to preorder me one too. $49. at gamestop is more than reasonable for PC

Matrix6
03-11-2012, 05:04 AM
I wish JB offered this free white tshirt instead of the comic book :S
http://buy.thewitcher.com/public/gfx/enhanced/bonus_tshirt.png

And now EB finally have a preorder bonus...
https://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox360-154457-The-Witcher-2-Enhanced-Edition-Xbox-360
Preorder bonus

Preorder The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition - Xbox 360 to receive a Bonus Witcher 2 Xbox LIVE Avatars! :ghey:

Pre-order bonuses:
GAME - Black Witcher 2 tshirt
JB - Digital Download Comic Book
EB - Xbox LIVE Avatar

RyT
03-11-2012, 08:38 AM
ahh useless EB.. :S now anyone with UK copy willing to sell? I'm asking UK only cos chances of me buying xbox360 will be locally.. might buy US xbox but too much trouble I guess.. hope this don't get region locked so I can buy US copy :D

Matrix6
03-11-2012, 08:59 AM
ahh useless EB.. :S now anyone with UK copy willing to sell? I'm asking UK only cos chances of me buying xbox360 will be locally.. might buy US xbox but too much trouble I guess.. hope this don't get region locked so I can buy US copy :D

lol guess what?
I just checked my GAME.UK account and realised that I haven't cancelled my order of the Dark Edition from them!! :rotf:

So if you want it I can change the shipping address to you!
Cost will be £65 shipped.
I'll send you all the details/invoice if you wish.

RyT
03-11-2012, 10:51 AM
lol guess what?
I just checked my GAME.UK account and realised that I haven't cancelled my order of the Dark Edition from them!! :rotf:

So if you want it I can change the shipping address to you!
Cost will be £65 shipped.
I'll send you all the details/invoice if you wish.

wow.. nice.. but.. one thing though.. they might cancel near release date if the item is 1 kg and above..pretty sure this is quite heavy as well. that's what happened to my crystal edition..

I had it preordered and even had it delivered to UK member here.. but guess what.. they email me 'sorry this item is too heavy to ship out to Australia therefore resulting in cancellation'. They didn't even bother checking the delivery address. I replied saying I am having it shipped to UK address.. they ignored my email completely.. No reply till now..

I'm pretty keen for it, don't cancel it.. but I think we can try forward it to UK member here again..

Matrix6
03-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Hmmm....wow, what an ass they've been to you. :facepalm:
GAME.UK online in my honest opinion are ignorant basterds! They're unforgiving and relentlessly ignorant. And yet when they make the mistakes they still hold their noses up.
I've had cancellations by them before without giving me a chance to fix anything up.

Now according to amazon, the game itself weighs around 8 ounces [235grams], with all the contents and the thick A4 size art book it looks like it'll most likely weight heavier than 1kg?? S: But I"m not 100% on that.
http://www.vgzero.com/game-news-image-2012-11f36fbebb8ab56a6a3c92e0bd588788.png

It's up to you though, I'll keep it until 10 days before release, I wouldn't want them to charge me 7 days before release if they permit it to be shipped here.

RyT
03-11-2012, 11:24 AM
yea.. they are -.- most definitely keep it for now.. will update you before 7th of April... surely :D

Matrix6
03-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Dark Edition will receive extra items in their big, fancy box. In addition to the quest book and world map included in the standard version of the game, the Dark Edition includes a making-of disc and original soundtrack, a 200-page art book, wolf's head witcher medallion, and some stickers.

With a large size 200 page art book, this will definitely weigh a fair bit! 4 disc, metallic necklace and other smaller books...yeah, fat chance GAME will let this ship to here.

nipperkipper
03-11-2012, 11:52 AM
What if you asked Game to ship it to a UK address - do they do something along those lines?

RyT
03-11-2012, 12:21 PM
What if you asked Game to ship it to a UK address - do they do something along those lines?

that's what I did.. they cancelled it without checking and didnt bother reply my email

nipperkipper
03-11-2012, 02:31 PM
that's what I did.. they cancelled it without checking and didnt bother reply my email

Their email communication of late has been awful, they are much better on the phone - maybe worth a try in the future

I must say ALL of Game's issues with communication and stock and website issues began once they redesigned their website - maybe that was the beginning of the end

Matrix6
03-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Their email communication of late has been awful, they are much better on the phone - maybe worth a try in the future

I must say ALL of Game's issues with communication and stock and website issues began once they redesigned their website - maybe that was the beginning of the end

I think they've been pretty bollocks long before then, I've had problems with their incompetency since 2009! :S

And we're from Australia, we're not about to waste money on calling them...they should put up a live chat line like some other online sites.

RyT
03-11-2012, 03:35 PM
I think they've been pretty bollocks long before then, I've had problems with their incompetency since 2009! :S

And we're from Australia, we're not about to waste money on calling them...they should put up a live chat line like some other online sites.

i'm pretty sure will be the same case with this.. but then again.. my order for crystal edition just disappeared suddenly.. way before release date.. it was their site error.. let's see how this goes

Matrix6
03-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Perhaps we should change the delivery address asap and also email them about it right after. And if they stuff up we'll sue them on the Fifth Amendments!! :rotf:

EDIT: Although, GAME UK may cease to exist before this game is out!?
So it may become ME3 CE all over again! :lol:

psiguy3
03-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Can't wait for this!
The box looks so damn awesome and it comes with a keychain from Gamestop for pre ordering.
WINN

Also it was up on Amazon but sold out so fast it was take down.

RyT
03-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Perhaps we should change the delivery address asap and also email them about it right after. And if they stuff up we'll sue them on the Fifth Amendments!! :rotf:

EDIT: Although, GAME UK may cease to exist before this game is out!?
So it may become ME3 CE all over again! :lol:

lol, seems like it.. wonder if it will affect GAME AU with them shutting down.. btw have they contacted you back yet?

Raasclark
03-15-2012, 01:06 AM
Still gutted I missed out on this Gem :(

Raasclark
03-22-2012, 12:18 PM
So what's the story with this now game has gone under?

davidw
03-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Only just seen this thread now but i've been wondering about this for awhile now - i've had the Dark Edition on order since it was announced but it's chance of coming from GAME has been looking very slim of late - even more so now...

psiguy3
03-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Does Best Buy America ship worldwide?

gurpswoo1
03-22-2012, 03:08 PM
No only inside US

Matrix6
03-26-2012, 03:05 PM
I guess GAME won't be shipping this no longer? :lol:

davidw
03-26-2012, 03:15 PM
i'm getting more concerned about this now - CD Projeckt better pick a new retailer to sell their game pretty sharp otherwise no one is going to be buying it because no one is even selling it!

Matrix6
03-26-2012, 03:24 PM
There's still about 3 weeks to go...gonna be ME3 all over again! :rotf:

davidw
03-26-2012, 03:25 PM
ha ha - yep followed by a fecking landslide of copies on eBay for £200

Gemini-Phoenix
03-27-2012, 11:43 AM
With GAME going into administration this week, it seems unlikely that they will be stocking The Witcher 2 Dark Edition on the 17th of April.

I have contacted Namco-Bandai via Twitter asking them whether they have any details on whether this edition will still be available, and if so, what retailers will be stocking it

https://twitter.com/#!/CEdotORG/status/184590231029301248

https://twitter.com/#!/CEdotORG/status/184590669686386688

davidw
03-27-2012, 11:45 AM
nice - noticed they replied to someone else with same question and they said "We should have information for everyone soon."

Good news.

Matrix6
03-30-2012, 08:58 PM
My pre order has vanished from my account!? O_O
In fact, I don't even have an order history! O.o

davidw
03-30-2012, 09:01 PM
just checked mine and it still says unshipped as it always has done - good sign or bad sign i don't know :)

RyT
03-31-2012, 03:01 AM
any kind soul from UK.. if happen to find out they change the stock allocation to somewhere else and have to reorder again.. can help me preorder one copy? If it require payment upfront.. then don't bother

.Z.
03-31-2012, 07:50 AM
any kind soul from UK.. if happen to find out they change the stock allocation to somewhere else and have to reorder again.. can help me preorder one copy? If it require payment upfront.. then don't bother
Assuming Game pull through, I will have a spare copy you can have at cost. I'm not sure how much postage will be though.

RyT
03-31-2012, 05:01 PM
Assuming Game pull through, I will have a spare copy you can have at cost. I'm not sure how much postage will be though.

Ahh nice!! thank you :D:D :D shipping might be around 40 pound perhaps?? :S depends on the weight I guess.. let me know :D

Venner
04-01-2012, 09:15 PM
I canceled my order with gamestation once they went into trouble, so im hoping that somewhere else stocks the Dark edition now.

Raasclark
04-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Heads up guys, just seen this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0073PQFQS

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Enhanced Edition (Xbox 360)
"Every copy sold by Amazon at launch will be hand-signed by the CD Projekt team! These are highly limited."

vhal_x
04-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Oh for fuck sake, that's awesome but I'm all tapped out for this month. FUCK! xx

davidw
04-03-2012, 03:15 PM
ohh very nice - still don't know what is happening with this game - had the Dark Edition on order with GAME but that is all up in the air at the moment...

vhal_x
04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Yeah, same here - hoping we get word soon, or if not, it goes up on Amazon and we can get the Dark Edition signed :drool: ! xx

davidw
04-03-2012, 03:17 PM
i've a good mind to order one from Amazon now just in case GAME don't pull off the Dark Edition - at least i'll have a signed regular edition :)

vhal_x
04-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Yeah that's what I've just done, just incase - hoping that it doesn't come to that though, as much as I'd love to have a signed copy xx

davidw
04-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Yeah i'd rather have the Dark Edition than the signed regular one - if GAME can't sell it they will just sell them elsewhere hopefully at Amazon so we can get signed Dark Editions! :)

vhal_x
04-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Yeah, I'm praying we hear something soon, it's getting a little worrying now! xx

davidw
04-03-2012, 03:23 PM
yeah it does seem to be getting closer to the time - it'll be this week we hear something i reckon any later and they are pushing it for getting the actual stock to whoever is going to sell it - another point where actually is all that stock now then? in some warehouse somewhere like at the end of Raiders of the lost ark :)

vhal_x
04-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Probably sitting in Limbo between CD Projekt's UK warehouse (if they have one) and GAME's warehouse xx

davidw
04-03-2012, 03:25 PM
we must find the location and take them for ourselves - we can't trust GAME with them anymore!

Letrico
04-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Man i hate it when amazon uk doesnt ship games to australia. I want that signed edition together with my dark edition.

Pielord
04-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Awesome call man got this on pre order now.
Just have to wait to see what game is doing I hope I get the dark edition still turns up though!

psiguy3
04-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Lucky you get it signed

RyT
04-03-2012, 11:49 PM
nice.. have two on preorder.. come on now news for dark edition..

Letrico
04-04-2012, 06:51 AM
!! Ryt how did you preorder that and have it shipped to Australia?

The Russian Bear
04-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Just a heads up for those who don't know. You can grab a DRM free copy of The Witcher 2:Enhanced Edition if you own it already on either platform for absolutely nothing from GOG.com on 17/04/2012. Great opportunity to experience the game at its greatest (So long as you've got a rig that can handle it). http://www.gog.com/en/page/witcherbackup

Letrico
04-08-2012, 05:18 PM
My laptop can't even play it on lowest setting lol. Its too awesome for my laptop so I'm gonna play it on xbox.

vhal_x
04-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Praying to God that I can afford both the Dark Edition and the signed enhanced edition :beg:

OH! GAME are gonna be stocking the dark edition (I asked in store during the week and they had been told by Head Office that they could start taking some preorders for it again) so I assume that everything is all good! xx

Hans v Hube
04-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Not anymore, received just now :suicide:

This email confirms the cancellation of the following items:

Your recent order has been cancelled, if you have made a cancellation request please accept this email as confirmation of your request.

If you have not cancelled your order there may be a problem with the payment for your order, please contact Customer Services using the Online Contact Form or by phone on 0871 200 1221 who will be able to advise you further.

Your order may have been cancelled if the product you have ordered has become unavailable, please check GAME.co.uk for availability.

Order Number:
Order Date: 25 February 2012
Cancelled Items
Qty
Unit Price
Total
360WITCHER2ASSASSINSKNGS DE (Xbox 360)
Available: 17-Apr-2012
£59.99
360WHITCHER2ASSASINKINGENED (Xbox 360)
Available: 17-Apr-2012
£39.99

But could be my card as it has changed but to leave it to now! (unless they have a lot on their plate at the mo)

vhal_x
04-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Mine hasn't been cancelled, that's them processing my dark edition now xx

Hans v Hube
04-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Ok what was your order date?

Mine was Order Date: 25 February 2012, too late?

vhal_x
04-12-2012, 01:24 PM
29th, guessing it's because your card is changed, they don't give you a chance to change details, which sucks xx

Hans v Hube
04-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the info, no point changing my card now saves money to spend on more FF stuff :bananayes:

Will lose my Max Payne 3 collectors Ed but no worry there either now as i no longer work in Reading & use game/gamestaion, more money to use elsewhere!

Thanks all the same.

Paul :wave:

Pielord
04-12-2012, 02:07 PM
I got an e-mail today saying they are processing it now.

davidw
04-12-2012, 02:23 PM
i got an email before which i assume was to let me know they are processing it but it doesn't actually say that - was titled "Your Preorder!" and looks the same as the email yoy get after your place the order - assuming it is just GAME's insanely crappy website at work :)

vhal_x
04-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Mine has apparently dispatched :S (My Dark Edition, that is) - although I've not had an email to say that, but payment has been taken and in my GAME account it says "shipped" :S xx

Pielord
04-13-2012, 09:46 AM
I just got the same email :)
I didn't it was coming out yet but I'm not going to complain if get it early.

vhal_x
04-13-2012, 09:47 AM
Actually, I did get the email aswell :) YAY! Hopefully it is shipped! xx

davidw
04-13-2012, 09:51 AM
just got the email to say it has been shipped - well they word it in a way that you don't know if it actually has been shipped or is *being* shipped but anyway that's good news - no tracking number though which i thought was odd as it a big package maybe not as big as the PC CE but still too big for your postman to bring it....

EDIT - my bad it does actually confirm shipping as it says "Your order has been despatched and will be delivered soon." but to be honest this being GAME they could say anything really :)

Raasclark
04-13-2012, 02:44 PM
Just a heads up guys. It's back in stock for the time being.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/the-witcher-2-exclusive-dark-edition-assassins-of-kings-166929?pageSize=20&searchTerm=witcher%202

davidw
04-13-2012, 02:45 PM
ha it always happened - sold out for months then all of a sudden oh there is more stock now...

sarasouls
04-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Maybe because some international customers saw their orders cancelled due to the weigth limit...

Mine is coming from game.es and i can't wait!!

Matrix6
04-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Dark Edition pics

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/580443_10150661732175671_178092975670_9916526_6367 63431_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/562273_10150661732010671_178092975670_9916525_1100 900850_n.jpg

Ayiu
04-13-2012, 02:58 PM
wow, this Edition is huge. I expected something big but this :nosleep:
I'm very surprised that game fulfilled my order.

Matrix6
04-13-2012, 03:11 PM
My eye popped out when I saw the pic, I can't believe the size of the box! O_O
I'll be getting mine locally even though it's been slightly altered. But at least it's a fraction cheaper than getting it from GAME :)

davidw
04-13-2012, 03:19 PM
Yeah very nice indeed at least as big as the PC CE maybe even bigger by a bit which is very odd as it doesn't contain any *massive* items like the PC CE did (Bust/Sculpture etc) but i'm not complaining at all - gonna make my displaying it a little harder though! ha

Hans v Hube
04-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Just a heads up guys. It's back in stock for the time being.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/the-witcher-2-exclusive-dark-edition-assassins-of-kings-166929?pageSize=20&searchTerm=witcher%202

I love you :hug:

Review Order

Return to order list

Order Number:

Order Date: 13/04/2012 15:36

Amend Order
Cancel Order

Status Item Platform Qty Price
Unshipped The Witcher 2 Exclusive Dark Edition Assassins of Kings New Xb 360 1 £59.99
Total Savings: £0.00
VAT included: £10.00
Delivery Charge: £0.00
Order Total: £59.99
Delivery & Tracking

Raasclark
04-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Haha! My pleasure mate.

RyT
04-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Dark Edition pics

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/580443_10150661732175671_178092975670_9916526_6367 63431_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/562273_10150661732010671_178092975670_9916525_1100 900850_n.jpg

are those australian versions??

EDIT: aww kinda hoping it was hahah.. the ratings haha

Letrico
04-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Hopefully JB import their stocks like the MGS HD LE which has BBFC ratings on it =D. Then it would be awesome.

Legendhawk
04-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Here is my The Witcher 2 : Assassins Of Kings - Dark Edition and Enhanced Edition UNBOXING !
These two nice looking editions ;) hope you like it .

NK3NYHmw0QE

Contains :
The Dark Edition of The Witcher 2 comes in a large cardboard box and includes the following:

a making of DVD
a map of the game’s world.
a Witcher wolf head metal medallion on a chain.
The Witcher 2 quest handbook
a 232 page artbook
three stickers with Witcher 2 graphics

sRJhaVtEqD4

Legendhawk
04-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Here is my The Witcher 2 : Assassins Of Kings - Dark Edition and Enhanced Edition UNBOXING !
These two nice looking editions ;) hope you like it .

NK3NYHmw0QE

Contains :
The Dark Edition of The Witcher 2 comes in a large cardboard box and includes the following:

a making of DVD
a map of the game’s world.
a Witcher wolf head metal medallion on a chain.
The Witcher 2 quest handbook
a 232 page artbook
three stickers with Witcher 2 graphics

sRJhaVtEqD4

Letrico
04-13-2012, 06:50 PM
Whoa you got them early and unboxed them already. Im jealous

CrixDoomsday
04-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Its poor version im my opinion. Pc was much better, but for X360 owner it should be good. In Poland (Witcher is Polish game u know ;D) u can buy this edition really easy. I didnt saw e-shop that run out of it.

http://www.gram.pl/sklep/x360/wiedzmin-2-zabojcy-krolow-mroczna-edycja
http://www.playergames.pl/xbox-360/rpg/wiedzmin-2-zabojcy-krolow-mroczna-edycja-x360
http://allegro.pl/listing.php/search?sg=0&string=wied%C5%BAmin+2+mroczna+edycja

Legendhawk
04-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Whoa you got them early and unboxed them already. Im jealous

i work at gamestop, so I wanted to unbox my edition at work today :)

RyT
04-14-2012, 12:55 AM
Hopefully JB import their stocks like the MGS HD LE which has BBFC ratings on it =D. Then it would be awesome.

here's hoping :D

Neilikki
04-14-2012, 08:45 AM
FFFUUU...my copy is already available for pick up since yesterday, but due to banks here being lazy, my spending money is locked until wednesday :x Fuck this shit.

vhal_x
04-14-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm seriously having NO fucking luck with game sites right now.

Just been charged twice for this by GAME :( xx

Gemini-Phoenix
04-15-2012, 09:39 AM
Look what I spotted for sale in my local Tesco store yesterday (14th of April), three days before it should have been released!

Naughty naughty! :nono:

Letrico
04-15-2012, 11:04 AM
!! I wish I could collect my Dark Edition earlier. <3

OniRyo
04-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Can't wait for it, my Dark Edition has been sent 3 days ago by Gamestation.co.uk hopefully they packaged it good, i hope i will get the signature amazon version aswell! :)

Matrix6
04-16-2012, 09:26 AM
Street date was broken here today, anybody picked up theirs? Getting mine tomorrow. I hope our Dark Edition is from the UK :beg:

Letrico
04-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Where was is street broken matrix, jb!!??!?!?!! Mine iz from jb

Matrix6
04-16-2012, 10:01 AM
Yes, JB personally have me a booty call this arvo :)
I believe Gametraders broke out earlier though?!
But yeah, you can haz :)

davidw
04-16-2012, 10:02 AM
i seen it in Tesco here in the UK this Saturday just gone - it didn't have a price but there were sat right there ready and waiting - don't know if you could have actually bought one though...

Letrico
04-16-2012, 10:30 AM
No tesco here david =/ Our best street date breaker is EB lol. Gonna pick it up tomorrow woot woot. too bad i work till night tomorrow

davidw
04-16-2012, 10:31 AM
yeah since it is actually out tomorrow now anyway i think we can all wait just a bit longer :)

Letrico
04-16-2012, 10:35 AM
Oh well. Depending if our local version is imported version or not i will decide to open it =D. Don't plan to play censored version of such an awesome game. gonna miss out on "things" you know

Matrix6
04-16-2012, 10:48 AM
The Enhanced Edition definitely has Aus.sie ratings printed on the box though, cross our fingers DE is UK

Letrico
04-16-2012, 10:52 AM
please JB be awesome and import them like MGS. GIVE ME BBFC

RyT
04-16-2012, 01:58 PM
I have a feeling that the standard copies might be AU ratings while the DE are imported version.. remember how it went out of stock fast?? Something similar like MGS..

Letrico
04-16-2012, 02:05 PM
True that but JB still have some stock left online. With preorder digital comic too

Matrix6
04-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Well, MGS HD LE didn't sell out during its pre-order stage, it did quickly disappear within weeks after release. But there were never any intention of Konami releasing a specifically AU/NZ printed boxes for it.

Whereas The Witcher 2 being distributed by MicroSoft is quite different, as it's also 'exclusive' to the Xbox360 console.

Anyway, we'll all soon find out tomorrow. I'll post a pic of mine when I get it.

Letrico
04-16-2012, 02:14 PM
When will you be getting it matrix? I don't know if I'm gonna pick it up before work or pick it up after work. Don't wanna get left out some damaged copy.

RyT
04-16-2012, 02:14 PM
I will definitely cancel mine if it's local version.. lol and seek out UK version..

Matrix6
04-16-2012, 02:26 PM
I'll have a chance to pick it up in the morning, and I'm most likely the only one to pre-order it from my JB store, lol.

Letrico
04-16-2012, 02:40 PM
lol. well maybe JB might get to import some stock from GAME UK as they went into adminitration and dumped Dark Edition stocks away?

psiguy3
04-16-2012, 05:38 PM
Unboxing video though this is the PAL version I think so we all may not get a numbered version:

I cant embed it right, if someone can, thx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TWWdfxwS-c&feature=player_embedded

Matrix6
04-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Bad news: Aussie version has MA15+ printed on it :(
Good news: I won't need to open my DE now :)
UK you can haz my monies for Enhanced Edition :D

Letrico
04-17-2012, 07:47 AM
Really Matrix? Sucks. No need to open it then =D. Gonna play the signature UK version

Matrix6
04-17-2012, 08:48 AM
Yes...really...unfortunately :(

Here's one I spotted in the wild :S

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp355/MatrixSixaxis/Public%20Misc/TheWitcher2DE4-1.jpg

vhal_x
04-17-2012, 08:59 AM
I so hope mine shows up today! xx

Letrico
04-17-2012, 09:13 AM
Its funny tho. It should be extremely rare being the only censored version in the world

Matrix6
04-17-2012, 09:14 AM
@Letrico When you get your DE from JB, could you enquire about the pre-order bonus Comic DLC?

My JB reckons it's packed into my DE! :???:
I'm not opening mine so I won't know for sure?! But I'm also not convinced it's in there, I reckon they just haven't received it yet?? Please confirm...something :S

EDIT: It's technically "rare" due to the censored game disc, but then again, it's basically the Enchanced Edition packed within and every other future copies on the shelf will also just be a censored version....not exactly the rare type of CE I want :lol:

Letrico
04-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Sure. Im on my way there from work now. Let you know in 20-30 minutes. But im not surprised if its inside because my robin dlc in batman ce was packed inside too

Matrix6
04-17-2012, 09:21 AM
yeah but the Robin Edition was 'exclusive' to JB, this is just the one version of the DE that all our [3] gaming stores got. Bad enough we missed out on the tshirt from GAME :(

Didn't care for the EBGames Avatar bonus, they should've given us the bonus Mouse and Pad that they offered last year for the PC version! lol
http://content.ebgames.com.au/website/images/packshots/bonus_witcher2_mouse_large.jpg

Letrico
04-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Stupid.brutal lady damaged my seal. Anyway some good guy gave me a card about the comic but no codes. Just a website

Edit
Seal is completely destroyed. Might as well open it now.

Edit2
Dammit was hoping it will be some hidden imported copy of game inside but stupid ma15 rating

Matrix6
04-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Awwww, that's crap! Should've called around fire another copy or returned it and ordered another fron the JB site. Could you please PM me the website you need to visit for the dlc? Thx. I'll call my JB about it as well.

BigMike382
04-17-2012, 10:08 AM
Whats the best place in the US to get this, ive noticed insane prices on amazon and shaddy deals on ebay.

Ayiu
04-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Got my Dark Edition today plus the T-shirt from Game. I was really surprised, game sent the edition with dhl express and air cushions :nosleep:

vhal_x
04-17-2012, 11:22 AM
You've got yours already Katrin! I'm still waiting on mine and I'm in the UK! :haha: Hoping I get that and my tshirt today XD xx

davidw
04-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Yeah was just about to say us in the UK are still waiting for it! ha ha

NoScruffyNo
04-17-2012, 12:16 PM
My signed copy from Amazon just arrived! Shame im in work :(

davidw
04-17-2012, 12:22 PM
nice - was going to get that but cancelled as it wasn't worth it for me since i was getting the Dark Edition as well - seems the definition of stupidity to get a game that i've already bought that was the same and wouldn't never be played just because it had been signed - no matter how rich someone is that just seems pointless to me...

Gemini-Phoenix
04-17-2012, 12:49 PM
My Dark Edition just arrived 5 minutes ago whilst I was on here whinging about Pandora's Tower. Will report back later when I've opened it :)

davidw
04-17-2012, 12:50 PM
*runs off to check the post*

Pielord
04-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Got my signed edition! Sealed as well witch was surprising. Still waiting on my DE as i got the signed one for £30 :D

davidw
04-17-2012, 02:06 PM
just got the Dark Edition and t-shirt - man you are in for a treat the artwork on the box is amazing - the effect on it is one of the best...

Now for pics :)

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w420/davidw21/IMG_0229.jpg
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w420/davidw21/IMG_0230.jpg
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w420/davidw21/IMG_0231.jpg

davidw
04-17-2012, 02:07 PM
also sorry for super reflections in the first pic :)

Pielord
04-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Nice!!! Can't wait for this to turn up :D

Vicarocha
04-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Does anyone know if the polish PC-version of the Enhanced Edition features english synchronization (as on-disc-files) as well?

davidw
04-17-2012, 02:23 PM
not opened it yet due to work but also not sure if can bring myself to open it yet - too nice but also really want the medallion out of it :) ha

Matrix6
04-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Got my Dark Edition today plus the T-shirt from Game. I was really surprised, game sent the edition with dhl express and air cushions :nosleep:
This thing weighs more than 1kg! I don't know if GAME would have shipped it to us...well, they shouldn't be as it's against their policy!? :this:

Stupid.brutal lady damaged my seal. Anyway some good guy gave me a card about the comic but no codes. Just a website

Edit
Seal is completely destroyed. Might as well open it now.

Edit2
Dammit was hoping it will be some hidden imported copy of game inside but stupid ma15 rating
I heard that the CD soundtrack has Polish text written all over it! Can you confirm? :secret:

OniRyo
04-17-2012, 07:51 PM
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6139/p1000934b.jpg

Here is my The Witcher 2 Dark Edition, my signed edition will come tommorow as being said so i will make a picture of that also! :)

jugolicious
04-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Gamestop Canada/US pre-order bonus keychain

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6770/img0406ty.jpg

psiguy3
04-18-2012, 02:34 AM
Got my first of 2 US versions.
Love the keycahin but havent opened it yet.

Gemini-Phoenix
04-18-2012, 05:35 AM
No fatalities this time, thank God! The plastic slipcover is a bit warped due to the shrinkwrap, but nothing serious

It's a nice looking CE indeed! The effect on the front is nice, but at the expense of having a CE that is twice as deep as it really needed to be. A little deceiving for those who have actually opened theirs I bet.

It's also quite heavy, which is to be expected. It's roughly the same size H x W as the Fallout: New Vegas, AC: Brotherhood Codex Edition, or AC: Revelations Animus Edition, but a lot deeper. I was actually half expecting a CE similar to the Warhammer 40k: Space Marine CE

All in al, good work from Namco-Bandai! HollieB has also promised an unboxing video as soon as she manages to get her grubby little paws on a copy, so that'll be worth looking forward to! ;)

BigMike382
04-18-2012, 08:57 AM
This thing looks like it sold out FAST here in the US.

Matrix6
04-18-2012, 09:17 AM
This thing looks like it sold out FAST here in the US.

You can risk it to get the biscuit, or you can get one now albeit a bit more than the $79 you missed out on.
http://www.game.co.uk/en/the-witcher-2-exclusive-dark-edition-assassins-of-kings-166929?pageSize=20&searchTerm=The%20Witcher%202 [although it's a PAL version, I'm sure they're region free?? I'm also not sure if they'll ship this outside of Europe??]

Otherwise, someone will end up in tears! :taunt:

BigMike382
04-18-2012, 09:56 AM
They keep going in stock on amazon for 99$ then almost instantly out of stock

Scoopdog
04-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Anybody had a delay receiving their UK copy form GAME yet? Its been 5 days since it was shipped 1st class.

This is really annoying as they also let me down on my Castlevania Collectors Edition preorder before too....

and theyve JUST soldout online for the Witcher DE, something that I preordered way back in February....:sorry:

Thanks a lot GAME

vhal_x
04-18-2012, 04:34 PM
I've not received mine either Scoop, where in the UK are you if you don't mind me asking?

It's doing my head in tbh xx

EDIT: A lot of members HAVE received theirs though, so it's not every copy that seems to be delayed xx

davidw
04-18-2012, 04:35 PM
I didn't have any issue with them no - got my mine yesterday - never had an issue with GAME actually *touchwood*

vhal_x
04-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Who delivered yours David? xx

davidw
04-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Yodel of all people - surprised it came in one piece!

Scoopdog
04-18-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm down in Portsmouth. IT bugs me that they put a monopply on the GAME distribution (e.g) exclusive rights, then they fail to provide.

My hoo-haa over Castlveania CE God mask was down to them not deciding as to whether how many they should stock for distribution....so eventually the UK PAL was only made up of a production run of 200 in the end. Konami were not happy as they couldn't get another mask production run done for the UK boxed editions....as GAME has dilly dallied around, so another fail, thanks GAME.

vhal_x
Yodel? Ah, hopefully mine shows up then, my Yodel delivery man is a family friend xx

gurpswoo1
My copy which I am returning anyway came via TNT.

davidw
04-18-2012, 04:44 PM
No i just joke about Yodel they've always been fine for me but i know the bad outweighs the good with them :)

davidw
04-18-2012, 04:45 PM
How come your returning it? was it damaged?

gurpswoo1
04-18-2012, 04:59 PM
Ordered by mistake, can't afford it.

davidw
04-18-2012, 05:01 PM
ahh i see - not to be funny but didn't you notice you ordered it? at the checkout or the emails they spam you with or the larger than normal total - or was it a fault of GAME themselves? i'm really not trying to be funny just wondered :)

vhal_x
04-18-2012, 05:03 PM
He ordered it ages ago, and hadn't realised he still had it on order, only realised once it showed up at his house xx

davidw
04-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Ahh in that case fair point - i'd assume that is a fairly regular thing for collectors really - with all the pre orders and usually far away release dates it could be easy to forget about stuff - on the other hand it is a very nice surprise when something you forgot about does appear! ha

vhal_x
04-18-2012, 05:06 PM
Or a very horrifying thing when you realise it's just put you into your overdraft ;) xx

davidw
04-18-2012, 05:06 PM
very true.

Pielord
04-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Still haven't got mine either. :( also with no tracking I get a little bit worried.

davidw
04-18-2012, 05:39 PM
seems like GAME are being hit and miss again...

OniRyo
04-18-2012, 05:39 PM
I showed my Dark Edition, but now i also got my Signed edition from Amazon.co.uk!, here is how it looks:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2217/p1000937pq.jpg

I really would like to know who did the signature, though!.

vhal_x
04-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I got charged TWICE by GAME aswell, and still not had my copy. They've refunded me the second charge, but not got my bloody game yet! xx

Pielord
04-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Mine has a different signature.
Game have deffinetley dropped ball again it seems.

OniRyo
04-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Mine has a different signature.
Game have deffinetley dropped ball again it seems.

I've got my package from Gamestation.co.uk(Dark Edition) yesterday which is also a part from GAME?, And i'm from the Netherlands here so no problem at all, probably i ordered quite on time too :p

And indeed seems there are a lot of other signatures from different people.

Pielord
04-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Ok never mind what i said it has turned up :)

vhal_x
04-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Who delivered it Pielord? xx

Pielord
04-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Royal mail vhal :)

vhal_x
04-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Wow, pretty late for Royal Mail to be delivering eh?

That's deliveries of this from Yodel, TNT and Royal Mail so far, so mine could be with any of them.

Oh, God - I hope it comes soon :( xx

Scoopdog
04-18-2012, 06:36 PM
Lets all stay positive, maybe the good vibes will make these games manifest themselves afterall...I hope!

vhal_x
04-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Let us pray! xx

questate
04-19-2012, 12:57 PM
I received 2 copied of Signed Enhanced Edition, both mint and perfect condition. These were supposed to be "hand-signed by the CD Projekt team".

As you can see from the pics that its signed by 2 people? Was it supposed to be signed by entire team or just couple of developers?

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4999/img0730il.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4568/img0731fd.jpg

Pielord
04-19-2012, 01:06 PM
Yep mine had a different signature.

vhal_x
04-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Same signature on both copies? That's unlucky.

Each copy has one of a bunch of signatures, just a shame you didn't get two different sigs xx

questate
04-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Yep mine had a different signature.

How many signatures did you have on your copies mate?

Same signature on both copies? That's unlucky.

Each copy has one of a bunch of signatures, just a shame you didn't get two different sigs xx

I know V, this sucks so bad :(

Probably, I will get rid of 1 copy on ebay later, hopefully should increase in value since its a signed copy.

vhal_x
04-19-2012, 01:22 PM
I think each copy has only one signature (means that obviously everyone didn't have to sign 1000's of copies, maybe just a couple of hundred each)

See if you haven't received your copy yet, what do you think the chances will be of contacting Amazon for a replacement and still getting a signed copy?

Not having any luck with The Witcher 2 editions right now :( xx

questate
04-19-2012, 01:24 PM
I think each copy has only one signature (means that obviously everyone didn't have to sign 1000's of copies, maybe just a couple of hundred each)

See if you haven't received your copy yet, what do you think the chances will be of contacting Amazon for a replacement and still getting a signed copy?

Not having any luck with The Witcher 2 editions right now :( xx

I think just contact Amazon straight away, you can chat with CS, I have always found them helpful. Tell them the situation and ask them to ship you another signed copy, before they run out of stock. I would act fast.

vhal_x
04-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Just contacted them and was told nothing can be done until the estimated delivery date has passed (that's tomorrow) so after the mail has been tomorrow, if it hasn't arrived, I'll be straight back onto them :)

Thanks for the advice questate! :D xx

questate
04-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Sure V, anytime :D

Well, couldn't you order another copy of the Enhanced edition, via Amazon CS and just tell them that you want the signed version. If you receive the earlier ordered copies, you can always return it for a refund. Just to be on a safer side :)

vhal_x
04-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Skint, unfortunately, or else I would haha, I'll just wait and hope xx

questate
04-19-2012, 01:42 PM
ok, then its better to wait, if you at all dont receive it (courtesy Royal Mail, Yodel or other such blood sucking carriers), I can offer you mine :)

vhal_x
04-19-2012, 01:46 PM

I'm also still waiting on my Dark Edition so currently on hold to GAME.

This has so not been my month for CEs :facepalm: xx

vhal_x
04-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Bloody hell. GAME can't do anything for me today either. They said they can't do anything until 10 working days has passed from shipment date, she said that will be on the 24th :facepalm: So if it hasn't showed up by then I've to phone for a refund or replacement.

I asked, "will a replacement even be possible considering it's sold out online" and she said that they may receive returns so yes it may be possible.

I think if it gets to that then I'll be requesting a refund LMAO. Don't want to risk getting battered up stock ! xx

questate
04-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Bloody hell. GAME can't do anything for me today either. They said they can't do anything until 10 working days has passed from shipment date, she said that will be on the 24th :facepalm: So if it hasn't showed up by then I've to phone for a refund or replacement.

I asked, "will a replacement even be possible considering it's sold out online" and she said that they may receive returns so yes it may be possible.

I think if it gets to that then I'll be requesting a refund LMAO. Don't want to risk getting battered up stock ! xx

THe GAME CS is worst in this regard, actually in all regards for that matter. Sorry to hear about your luck regarding CEs this month V, hopefully the next month will come with more luck, and better sunshine too :)

vhal_x
04-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Yeah, hoping next month is much better, especially as most of the stuff I've got ordered for next month are for my boyfriend's birthday (17th May) haha :haha:

This month has definitely been my worst in terms of collecting:

- Told that I'd be charged upon release of Guild Wars 2, was charged upon ordering, meaning I had to borrow money from my mum to pay bills, and when I complained, all I got was a "sorry we gave you the wrong information but nothing can be done now".
- Got charged twice (once on each bank card linked to my GAME account) for the Dark Edition meaning I had to borrow MORE money from my mum.
- Enhanced Edition ain't showed up.
- Dark Edition ain't showed up.

I pray to God that there's no more trouble left for me this month.

Dear Gods of gaming, please send me a bit of luck now, in that I receive lots of money and editions out of the blue? Maybe make my orders show up, but that they accidentally packed 3 or 4 of each into the package by accident? :beg: xx

questate
04-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Oh dear, sucks to know that V :(

Well, I am sure fate will offer its rewards as a balance for all the bad luck that you have been through :)