View Full Version : Dark Souls US Limited Edition

Madigan
10-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Want To Buy
Title: Dark Souls US Limited Edition
Platform: PS3
region: US
Condition: New & Sealed

I know i'm late to the party : P, but I ran out of luck finding it on online retailers since the release date so I'm asking if a US member can get/find one for me.

Thanks in advance.

mosavon
10-17-2011, 12:45 AM
They are on Ebay :taunt:

Madigan
10-17-2011, 12:49 AM
Lol yeah but 90 dollars is too much, I blame scamco for this : (

Maybe a member can find one in a local retailer <3

Matrix6
10-17-2011, 02:21 AM
Lol yeah but 90 dollars is too much, I blame scamco for this : (

Maybe a member can find one in a local retailer <3

I'm afraid that the longer you wait, the less chances of getting one for under 100. They are the first and only US CE prints, just like Demon's Souls...they may do a 2nd print but won't be the same and most likely won't include a tin case. :S [that's just my guestimation, though I think it's a likely outcome].
Good luck to you. :)

Madigan
10-17-2011, 02:52 AM
Yeah I know :( too bad the EU version comes in a cardboard box, but I don't know if I'm willing to pay that much for it :suicide: I saw 2 auctions at 70$, one has dents on it and the other is a stock photo. :banghead:

Play Asia was my last chance, but I went to sleep and when I woke up BAM out of print/ out of stock.

bulkhead72
10-17-2011, 04:14 AM
Madigan, I have an extra (still sealed) NTSC version for the PS 3. I was hoping to keep it until the value rose in a couple of years for trading purposes. Do you have anything you'd like to trade for it now? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!