PDA

View Full Version : Bulkhead72's Collectibles

bulkhead72
10-27-2011, 09:54 PM
Hi everyone. I have some items I'd like to part with. I am located in Los Angeles, and am happy to ship worldwide. Paypal is preferred, but am also happy to trade. I don't mean to offend anyone with any of my prices, but I am always open to best offers. I paid a good amount for each of these, and they have been part of my collection for some time. All of these are NTSC.

Additional photos can be provided upon request.

Silent Hill 4: The Room (Xbox, sealed) $50

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/bulkhead72/sh4-1.jpg

Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox, sealed) - $300 or best offer

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/bulkhead72/kotor1-1.jpg

Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition (Xbox 360, sealed) plus limited edition laser cel - $175 or best offer

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/bulkhead72/Xbox%20360/blackops3606-1.gif

Mass Effect CE (sealed) - $1,200 or best offer

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/bulkhead72/Xbox%20360/me6-1.gif

Mass Effect CE (opened, but mint) - $200 or best offer

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/bulkhead72/Xbox%20360/me-ce-4-5.gif

BioShock Ltd Ed (Xbox 360, sealed, Big Daddy not broken; box slightly caved in due to shrinkwrap) - $1,000 or best offer

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/bulkhead72/bioshockle1-1.jpg

7) Devil May Cry 4 CE (PS 3, sealed) - $200 or best offer

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/bulkhead72/PS%203/dmc4-2.gif

My wantlist includes:

1) Crysis 2 Nano Edition (Xbox 360)

2) Bayonetta Climax Edition (Xbox 360) - no game disc needed

3) Dead Space Ultra Ltd Ed.

4) Rage steelbook (Xbox 360) - no game disc needed

5) Resistance 3 special edition steelbook - no game disc needed

6) BioShock Breaking the Mold Developer's Edition book

fattyuk
10-27-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm not all clued up really,

but the diffrence between the mass effect.... for an extra $1,000 ...... it's basically nothing more than a sheet of cling film?

edit: just noticed its almost half that price on eBay, right underneath your auction :)

bulkhead72
10-27-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm not all clued up really,

but the diffrence between the mass effect.... for an extra $1,000 ...... it's basically nothing more than a sheet of cling film?

edit: just noticed its almost half that price on eBay, right underneath your auction :)

Yes, again, I am open to best offers, so I do not expect to sell at full asking price. As far as the sealed vs non-sealed goes, from a collecting standpoint, that sheet of wrapping makes all the difference :)

Even if you do find an auction or two that is cheaper than mine, I don't expect them to last long, especially given the fact that we're nearing the launch of ME 3.

fattyuk
10-27-2011, 10:59 PM
As I say not to clued up :p Good luck mate :)

fattyuk
10-28-2011, 12:04 AM
I don't agree. I have sold one in the past for $1,000. Although there are a couple of auctions on eBay priced for less than mine, there are others that are priced much more. I also think this will only rise in value, as sealed copies are extremely rare, and this was released in very limited quantities to begin with. I am speaking only about the NTSC version - the PAL editions seem to go for much less.

near on $600 cheaper! don't get me wrong I like the whole collecting thing and I get sealed and unsealed, genuine collectors,and then there's people who cheekily try and get way more cash than what is worth and then there's people who IMO I just think "are you actually serious"

$175 for call of duty? surely you can still pick that up easily in a shop for half the price? I myself just picked up the picture for about $8 on its own.

bulkhead72
10-28-2011, 12:13 AM
I get the feeling that the UK collectors are not aware that the NTSC versions of these games sell out much quicker and are in more demand, therefore pushing up the price. The PAL version of a sealed BioShock Ltd Ed for example, goes for far less than an NTSC version. Same for Mass Effect and 90% of other US CEs vs PAL CEs. You cannot walk into a store and get CoD Black Ops Hardened Edition anywhere either. It's impossible. Again, I am open to best offers, and the high prices are just to prevent lowball offers.

vhal_x
10-28-2011, 12:14 AM
near on $600 cheaper! don't get me wrong I like the whole collecting thing and I get sealed and unsealed, genuine collectors,and then there's people who cheekily try and get way more cash than what is worth and then there's people who IMO I just think "are you actually serious"

$175 for call of duty? surely you can still pick that up easily in a shop for half the price? I myself just picked up the picture for about $8 on its own.

Yeah, the prestige of Black Ops is £50 here, and the entire preorder pack (including more than just that little image thing) came free with them :S xx

EDIT: And the prestige includes the hardened... Pretty sure the hardened editions are still available in some of my local game shops xx

bulkhead72
10-28-2011, 12:15 AM
I really do not mean to argue with collectors here. If you guys don't like my prices, you can always send an offer, or send a trade offer. As a long time collector, I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in these hard to find items. :)

bulkhead72
10-28-2011, 12:16 AM
Yeah, the prestige of Black Ops is £50 here, and the entire preorder pack (including more than just that little image thing) came free with them :S xx

Again, you cannot compare PAL vs NTSC. NTSC's value is more in an overwhelming majority of cases, due to demand. If you do some eBay US and UK comparisons, that is clearly evident :)

gurpswoo1
10-28-2011, 12:16 AM
Is Devil may cry Mint sealed? thanks

Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition (Xbox 360, sealed) plus limited edition laser cell

This really is a big slap in the face for us Collectors, how could Amazon US call that Cell limited, 100K copies is a joke. By their rule, most of the PS3 games library would be limited.

What a load of horse ****

bulkhead72
10-28-2011, 12:19 AM
Is Devil may cry Mint sealed? thanks

This really is a big slap in the face for s Collectors, how could Amazon US call that Cell limited, 100K copies is a joke. By their rule, most of the PS3 games library would be limited.

What a load of horse ****

Yes, I agree that the art cel is not super limited, but that is how it was advertised in the US market. Just throwing that in as a bonus.

As far as DMC 4 goes, yes it is mint sealed. There are no tears or dents whatsoever. Would be happy to send over a few photos if you're interested.

fattyuk
10-28-2011, 12:24 AM
I get if the NTSC versions is diffrent.. ie assassins creed boxsets, the fallout one has a diffrent box to ours.

but call of duty and mass effect? there's no diffrence between the 2?

Obviously no one wants to argue mate :) but if you genuinely think your items are worth this sort of cash and your not just being slightly OTT then good luck.

Seriously though.. call of duty you could actually buy 2/3 pal versions(identical) and our free "limited" cell came in a presentation folder, with a dlc cd and avatar card.

fattyuk
10-28-2011, 12:27 AM
I've got the bioshock breaking the mold devs book.

Mint condition, $2,500 inc free shipping.

bulkhead72
10-28-2011, 12:28 AM
I get if the NTSC versions is diffrent.. ie assassins creed boxsets, the fallout one has a diffrent box to ours.

but call of duty and mass effect? there's no diffrence between the 2?

Obviously no one wants to argue mate :) but if you genuinely think your items are worth this sort of cash and your not just being slightly OTT then good luck.

Seriously though.. call of duty you could actually buy 2/3 pal versions(identical) and our free "limited" cell came in a presentation folder, with a dlc cd and avatar card.

Even if the NTSC vs PAL CEs are 100% identical in some cases, the fact that NTSC copies are generally more sought after simply from a demand point of view (I, of, course have the U.S. market in mind, as I live here) means that they are of more value to collectors - myself included. The best example of this would be World of Warcraft. Compare what a sealed WoW CE NTSC version goes for ($2,000-$2,500+) versus a PAL version ($1,000+).

gurpswoo1
10-28-2011, 12:29 AM
Yes please, PM me the image link. Many thanks

Yes, I agree that the art cel is not super limited, but that is how it was advertised in the US market. Just throwing that in as a bonus.

I wasn't criticising the inclusion, just venting my anger at Amazons complete disregard for their customers intelligence.

bulkhead72
10-28-2011, 12:29 AM
I've got the bioshock breaking the mold devs book.

Mint condition, $2,500 inc free shipping.

Thanks, but I got my first copy for $200 last year and would like to upgrade to a nicer copy for around the same price. Appreciate the post.

fattyuk
10-28-2011, 12:33 AM
Even if the NTSC vs PAL CEs are 100% identical in some cases, the fact that NTSC copies are generally more sought after simply from a demand point of view (I, of, course have the U.S. market in mind, as I live here) means that they are of more value to collectors - myself included. The best example of this would be World of Warcraft. Compare what a sealed WoW CE NTSC version goes for ($2,000-$2,500+) versus a PAL version ($1,000+).

Makes sense mate i get what you mean I guess it was just a shock at some of the prices!

Ryu Kazama
10-28-2011, 09:52 AM
$200 for DMC? Yeah...no. The price on ebay is relatively similar (some more, some less) but I don't think it really deserves that value. UNLESS it was a confirmed signed copy (a certain batch were signed).

Biggav4000
10-28-2011, 12:22 PM
I sold a sealed pal copy off Mass effect last year on ebay for £480 to a buyer in the US and i have seen copies sell for £1200 on ebay :clap:

bulkhead72
10-28-2011, 04:15 PM
$200 for DMC? Yeah...no. The price on ebay is relatively similar (some more, some less) but I don't think it really deserves that value. UNLESS it was a confirmed signed copy (a certain batch were signed).

I think it is a fair price (again, it is $200 or best offer) given the fact that so very few PS CE copies can be found still sealed. The value will surely rise once DMC comes out. Also, the PS 3 version is more valuable than the 360 one, as the DMC series was originally a PS exclusive. I think this game was underrated, and is beloved by lovers of the franchise, myself included.